Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1498)        Banking(24200)        Business(4897)        Consumer Protection(8460)        Crimes(15415)        Employee/Labor(3874)        Environmental (17472)        Family(139871)        Human Rights(6346)        Information Technology(193771)        Insurance(22049)        Intellectual Property(2675)        International Law (5399)        Maritime law(2421)        Motor Vehicle(28505)        Property(70274)        Tax(4974)        All Other(679755)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
How to stop divorced Family 10 Apr 2019

Hi iam 54 year working (university Proffesor) women .i have 17+ years son who is staying with me and he is US citizenship becoz my husband has a us citizen....

yes withdraw that divorce case and u both may live together likesView

Lower court has dsipaosed my case though above all grounds were there Criminal 10 Apr 2019

disinheritance by father in law at 8th month and then taking is not mental cruelty sending summon for civil case after surgery for delivery with in 2...

madam debar from the inheritance is not cruelty . madam go for the appeal case for the rest . and go for the divorce with attachment of husband property...View

Domestic violence and maintenance Civil 10 Apr 2019

To get maintenance how much time does it husband Asst Vice President HSBC bank...his pay slip not with can I get that

1) The order under section 125 of Cr.P.C. for maintainance is passed after the Court hears you on the date the case is listed. May be on the next hearing...View

Want to stop divorced and inherited everything. Family 10 Apr 2019

Hi iam 54 year working (university Proffesor) women .i have 17+ years son who is staying with me and he is US citizenship becoz my husband has a us citizen....

Dear client, If you don't want to divorce him, then file suit for restitution of conjugal right. During the pendency of suit for restitution of conjugal...View


Please tell me the process how to correct my name in document

Hire a lawyer and then make an affidavit. Please click👍👍👍like buttonView

U.P. Rent Control Act Property 10 Apr 2019

There is a tenent in my building who is running a shop there from the past 50 years. i lost the case against him by the Supreme court order in 2011. How...

With respect to your query, the legal opinion is as under:- (1) If you have lost up to the Supreme Court Stage, there is no hope in your case. (2) However...View

About cheated by fraud agency Information Technology 10 Apr 2019

Some days before I hv cheated by a fraud agency. That person gave me all the promises to give job. Now when we come to know that is fake he is not refunding...

file a police complaint.View

husband not paying maintenance and absconding in cr.p.c 125 Criminal 10 Apr 2019

Sir, I had filed petition under Cr.P.C 125(3) claiming for the arears and maintenance. Under this judge has sentenced him for 15 days of imprisonment...

Take notice byhand and take search of him and serve on likesView

RENT INCREASE PROBLEM Property 10 Apr 2019

I have a shop in a Market place in Kolkata,INDIA. My father purchased this shop but he is no more right now and I changed on bills name from my father...

u may complain to collector or likesView

Review of condonation of delay of 67 days at Orissa HC Civil 10 Apr 2019

What ground can I take in Review petition for Condonation of delay of 67 days in which the case has got enough merit for getting justice? In this case,...

take ground that u were likesView

Alterations of compromise condition Civil 9 Apr 2019

Can we change or alter the compromised conditions submitted by both the parties mutually in the court and how?

ya u can amended it . once u check out the cpc if it is suit then it comes under the amendeing of plaintView

Disqualification status Business 9 Apr 2019

I want restore the company being struck off.director din status is deactivated.shuold I consider it as director are not disqualified under section 164...


Girls hostel rules and laws Civil 9 Apr 2019

Is there any laws for girls hostel? What are the norms? What are regulations to run girls hostel?

ya. it means some police has recently launched rules and regulations for girls. 1.there will be some rules under that only you have to maintain and take...View

Payment of daily wages under RLC(c), Hyderabad Labor 9 Apr 2019

We are working in PSU for the past 6/7years on daily wages basis under various caders viz. clerical, technical, canteen, auxilary etc. The PSU is hairing...

1) If the pay that they give on calculation of minimum pay totals to pay for a month then it is O.K. 2) Daily wages employment is breach of human rights...View

Regarding Share Certificate Property 9 Apr 2019

Sir, We are the second owner of a flat in navi mumbai during 2010(1 st owner directly purchased it from the builder) and at the time of puchase society...

No you can send a legal notice to the society as well as privious owner For more Contact Adv Poonam Sapate View

bar council and bar association difference Civil 9 Apr 2019

what is the difference between bar council and bar association?


Woman reaponsibity towards sister in laws baby.... ANY 9 Apr 2019

Hi,My sis married before 2 months.her husband is pushing her to shift to his sis home now fr at least a year alone. Sister in law is a working woman and...

it is not illegal but say to her to explain about her problem with a child and let me make him understand the situvation 1.if he didnot listen then go...View

Guardians ward act party in person Family 9 Apr 2019

Dear Sir, I am fighting GWOP as party in person. iam the respondent.I filed the counter.what is the next procedure that follows so that I can be well...

Welcome,Come on my what's app no. 9597797779.View

Typical timeframe for a family court case Family 9 Apr 2019

My wife has filed for Divorce in Guntur family court so I would like to know typically how long would it take for a divorce family court case in Guntur...

4years to 20 yearsView

Inflated measurements of earthwork checked by vigilance je after lapse ANY 9 Apr 2019

My case is at trial court since 2005 now the trial started n almost all witness are over except one key witness who is not attending even after 3reminders...

it depends. if ir is prosecution witness you can pray the court not to give further chance and close the evidence and proceed.View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd