Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1498)        Banking(24200)        Business(4897)        Consumer Protection(8460)        Crimes(15415)        Employee/Labor(3874)        Environmental (17472)        Family(139871)        Human Rights(6346)        Information Technology(193771)        Insurance(22049)        Intellectual Property(2675)        International Law (5399)        Maritime law(2421)        Motor Vehicle(28505)        Property(70274)        Tax(4974)        All Other(679755)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
Floor mill causing irritation to my family, have to get rid of it Environmental 8 Apr 2019

Hello I am manish, there is a floor mill beside my home as it's creating a dust and sound irritations to my family. We have asked the owner to replace...

complain to police station and municipality office.. click likesView

Court hearing train theft case Civil 8 Apr 2019

Train theft case of purse having mobile, watches, money yetc. Thief has been arrested with mobile only and now court hearing likely to be by 15april. But...

no... u have to attend one time in court date.. click likesView

Divorce and save my family from 498 Family 8 Apr 2019

I want divirce. Marriage is 2 year old. Have 1.3 year old child. Want to save my family from 498. Lived on rent since marriage.

ok... u may give ur wife one time settlement amount and manage her for mutual divorce... click likesView

Election Duty for Gr. A Officers Civil 8 Apr 2019

To Adv. Mr. Vatsa, Sir, Would you please share the details of the guidelines as per which Group A Officers are given duties as per their rank and status. ...


Should I go to court after paying fine in police station Motor Vehicle 8 Apr 2019

Have paid fine in police station for charges of 117/112Bpc now is it mandatory to go to court and follow further procedure.

it will be dependent on complaints.View

Give me legal advice what to do now Family 8 Apr 2019

Sir my parents and brother are threatening me to continue my marraige forcefully they threaten me to kill and through acid on my face if i go for divorce...

are u working somewhere than no problem.file police complaint against parents and brother threatening to kill u.apply for divorce afterwardsView

mandate issued by F.A.A to attend hearing in person only ANY 8 Apr 2019

sir, under a RTI appeal case Appellate Authority compel to attend the hearing in person only with the remarks that failure to do so leads to decide appeal...

sir possible . no defense for the same . other wise as they say the case can go against you .sir talk to your lawyer as here you did not mention the case...View

My question answer is ANY 8 Apr 2019

My question answer is My question answer is My question answer is My question answer is

your answer is get lost dont disturb get lostView

Passport police verification ANY 8 Apr 2019

Main new passport banana chahti hoon par bina ghar walon ko pata chale aur police verification b bht bada masla hai.plz iska koi solution bataye q k mujhe...

koi IAs janata hai to verification ka bina tatkal mein banegaView

mumbai global land investment Criminal 8 Apr 2019

I have invested in Mumbai Global Land Investment for plot, who has cheated us, along with me there are many people who has invested. we have lodged a police...

go to the ecourt sitView

Transfer of gift in property law Property 8 Apr 2019

A makes an absolute gift of a house to B with a direction that B shall reside in it.if the transfer valid

dear client property has been transfer as rule of transfer of property, depend who has gifted that property, thanks to LIKEView

AM I loosing my rites immediately as a owner after signing in registra Intellectual Property 8 Apr 2019

AM I loosing my rites immediately as a owner after signing in registrar office? My father and uncle was having join property, my uncle want to sell...

u may request to uncle..file partition suit or lodge police complain against ur uncle likeView

DEviation in apartment after receiveing OC/CC Property 8 Apr 2019

Suppose I buy a flat that has received OC/CC and then after few months the builder builds few more amenities like swimming pool etc which are deviations...

Dear Sir, No periodical checkups will be undertaken by any authority unless there is a complaint. However you are at liberty to sell your apartment as...View

Paid money to an online trading education provider in lieu for the cou ANY 8 Apr 2019

Hello, I have availed an online trading course 2 months back. However after 2 classes or so the course provider has nearly stopped providing classes...

file 420 complain against likeView

Property related issue ( rent ) Civil 8 Apr 2019

I had rented my factory to a tenant with complete court agreement. Now he is not paying the rent and not making it vacant. I think if I go to the court...

You can go for eviction suit on the ground of default in rent payment if the rent default is of 4 months. Please send immediately a legal notice of eviction...View

Payment information Consumer Protection 8 Apr 2019

How to defend telephonic frauds? My younger brother made payment of 25000 to obtain better job. He has paid in the website. So far, he has nothing other...

He has to approch the cyber cell of police and file a case in this regard to investigated by the police. Please press the like button if you like the...View

Questions related to 354 ipc Criminal 8 Apr 2019

I had a fight with my cousin and he was trying to kill me with a sharp object . To save my life , one of my family member has beaten the lady who was...

sir try to capture the full video for the defense in front of the police . View



Yes he is right the day has not completed so will not be considered. Please press the like button if you like the answer advocate Vimlesh Mishra High...View

Digging normal well at my plot Property 8 Apr 2019

Sir, I have 52 cents if agriculture land. I wanted to dig a well n fit motor there. Agriculture officer refused my request and threatened to change wet...

File a Writ petition before the High Court against the officer View

Can I travel to overseas with dowry case Family 8 Apr 2019

Dear sir, I am an elder of family I got recently married, my wife and my elders are having issues in between. At End it causes issues for every one,...

sir go to the court and ask the permission then go , but yes hurry before the wife impound your passport .sir till the evidence is not against you in...View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd