Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1522)        Banking(24584)        Business(5020)        Consumer Protection(8498)        Crimes(15815)        Employee/Labor(3914)        Environmental (17780)        Family(142480)        Human Rights(6458)        Information Technology(197466)        Insurance(22415)        Intellectual Property(2689)        International Law (5480)        Maritime law(2496)        Motor Vehicle(29078)        Property(71758)        Tax(5082)        All Other(694035)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
I want to bounce a check of my friend Banking 1 Jun 2019

Hello my friend is not repaying his lended money from me i have his cheque with me now what to do i want to make a cheque bounce of him and i want to file...

no first go for the FIR then send the legal notice for the same then too if he do not reply then go for the check submit . be clear that it can be cleared...View

Transfer of property from sister to sister Property 1 Jun 2019

Hi, Two sisters have the name on the agreement of a Flat in Mumbai. The apartment is a Co-operative housing society. Sister_1 just has her name in the...

as per the supreme court decision no power of attorney for sale deed or transfer. she must come personally.View

107/151 crpc case complainty and police officer not come after issue t ANY 1 Jun 2019

I nighbour lodged comlanint against me 107/151 crpc I get bail same day i appear in four time in court send him two time summon but he is not comeing from...

sir on the next date file the discharge petition , change the lawyer right now . View

How effective is legal notice and lodging a complaint Banking 1 Jun 2019

name is vinay my friend took a loan from me for 1 lac rupees and now he deny to give he took money before 6 months and now he is not repaying i have proof...

sir then go for the FIR and talk to his father in front of the police commissioner only for the same in person , but do not show the evidence to the father...View

My friend not repaying his debt Banking 1 Jun 2019

Hello my name is vinay my friend took a loan from me for 1 lac rupees and now he deny to give he took money before 6 months and now he is not repaying...

You can file a case after issuing a legal notice.View

Can i buy lavani patta Business 1 Jun 2019

Hai sir in telangana can i buy lavani patta allotted year1956

sir talk to the municipality and the patwari in person.View

Required Stay on structure Demolition Order and to defend case Civil 1 Jun 2019

Sir, I have been issued residential structure demolition order by Goa Coastal Zone Management authority(GCZMA) stating the plan submitted to G.C.Z.M.A....

For best legal advise contact us on our details...........View


I joined captcha filling company with whom i signed a non-judicial agreement on stamp paper. I want to verify whether the document is legit because i had...

it is illegal . go for the FIR . View

Divorce without paying amount to wife in affair Family 1 Jun 2019

My wife is in love with other guy. What is the procedure to divorce her with my daughter custody and without paying any amount her

sir how can you not pay when the kid is with mother , sir what is the age of the kid yes it depends on the age of the kid , as till 6 years the kid will...View

Application for internship ANY 1 Jun 2019

+916303306431 I am a second year student at National law Institute University, Bhopal studying BA.LLB, and I am very interested in pursuing as an intern...

sir go to your area court for the same and talk to some lawyer there to guide you in person , as till you complete your course full and clear the bar exam...View

Live marriage(register marriage and asset issue) Civil 1 Jun 2019

hi sir I have one doubt My friend sister love one boy more than 2years and finally got married. she left her home one Wednesday night,so that her...

sir if she is above 18 then has full right for the same . no if it is parents self made thing then she has no right on it , if it is grand father thing...View

Lawyer with 9 years PQE on the lookout for legal jobs in Government Se Consumer Protection 1 Jun 2019

Good evening I'm a lawyer with 9 years PQE and am on the lookout for legal jobs, especially in Government Sector. Please help.

sir for the government sector job you need to wait for the vacancy only then you can fight the exam for the same . View

Love marriage case (regarding asserts and register marriage) Civil 1 Jun 2019

hi sir I have one doubt My friend sister love one boy more than 2years and finally got married. she left her home one Wednesday night,so that her...

wat about ageView

company has hold my salary without informing me Consumer Protection 1 Jun 2019

I am working in elevator company as a project eng. i have selected in another company and my manager got that information. and today they have hold my...

u will need to serve notice period. then go aheadView

Grand parent right to see their grand child when parents are separated Family 1 Jun 2019

Me and my wife is separated for almost one year now.and she is not showing my kid to my parents. Is there any way to show my parents my my mother...

sir no direct right you need to file the petition in person for the writ of habeas corpus at the honorable high court as per indian law . View

second marriage for a hindu-can a legal permission be sought from any Family 1 Jun 2019

Sir, I am(aged 54 years) myself an advocate practicing in Mandi , Himachal Pradesh. I have a wife (aged 53 years) whom I married in the year 1993 . She...

dear sir according to the Ur issue you are also lawyer . but just asking you . you are 54 year old then why need to marry again in this year. as your...View

Legal action of the bank for personal loan Banking 1 Jun 2019

What will be the legal action of the bank when a personal loan is not paid for a period of 4 months due to financial problem?

A notice will be issued for bounce of ECS. Simply talk to the bank and ask them to give you a settlement proposal.View

Mental harassment through whatsapp International Law 1 Jun 2019

My husbandís live in partner is defaming me lot. She is sending several messages to my friends and relatives from her Facebook and whatsapp. She is saying...

did your opt cyber cell , you can get through pathlegal talk to assistView

One state to other state case transfer Civil 1 Jun 2019

Indore se case Ahmedabad transfer Karana hai to family court ka matter hai or husband wife dono ki job Ahmedabad hi hai

ready to apply in supreme court only jurisdiction, petition ask through pathlegal, talk to assist, View

Partition deed and bank loan. Property 1 Jun 2019

Sir my partion deed was once registered and it was cancelled 2 years ago due to some mistakes in was again registered with new partition deeds.we...

You can apply for a certified copy from the sub registrar office. regards Rajeev RJ Associates Trivandrum View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd