Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1472)        Banking(23900)        Business(4799)        Consumer Protection(8413)        Crimes(15180)        Employee/Labor(3828)        Environmental (17076)        Family(137864)        Human Rights(6261)        Information Technology(190416)        Insurance(21666)        Intellectual Property(2619)        International Law (5300)        Maritime law(2322)        Motor Vehicle(27850)        Property(68965)        Tax(4840)        All Other(666240)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
since 2018, Family Court has sent Divorce notice twice to My wife but Family 29 Jan 2019

since 2018, Family Court has sent Divorce notice twice to My wife but there was no response from my wife also she has not sent the Acknowledge card. Then...

if she is set exparte u have show evidence documents in support of ur claim than exparte arguments than exparte judgement if within 3 months she does go...View

Divorce case status Family 29 Jan 2019

Need help in checking Divorce case status in Bangalore I am currently in usa

check online status or ask ur advocate to know status of your case.View

Sending a whatsapp message to a women ANY 29 Jan 2019

I want to know that A security guard in a building sent a status message saying nice to a women residing in the same building ? Will it come under POSH....

just go to ur nearest police station and lodge a complaint againt it. a police will handle it by their own way.View

Breaking company bond Labor 29 Jan 2019

I have joined 1 company with 3 year of bond. I worked there for 7 months. After that due to my city change I have leave the company. Now The company force...

1) Do not bother. 2) The cheque was given by you as surety and so it has no legal implications. 3) You say you have closed the account of which the...View

Delay in possession of flat in Pune Property 29 Jan 2019

My flat is purchased in Feb 2015 and in agreement builder specified the date of possession as maximum 1 year.but till now no possession and the builder...

Dear client first send legal notice through lawyer and ask builder immediately possession.if builder not act per notice then file case In consumer court....View

Advice to evict tenant without agreement Property 29 Jan 2019

We have a tenant for a lathe machine shop in garage for almost 40 years.WE DO NOT HAVE ANY AGREEMENT / DOCUMENTATION OF THE TENANCY. BUT WE USED TO GIVE...

file a suit for eviction on the ground of trespasser before the civil court..View

Legal Safety and Divorce basis Adultery Family 29 Jan 2019

I am a Hindu Man married for last 9 months. I recently found that my wife has been betraying me and has been in a relationship with another man before...

adultery not creme now . but on this basis u can file divorce petitionView

Legal rules of soceity for the Garage Property 29 Jan 2019

1)Is garage unit is liable (or bounded) with a flat only in a co operative housing soceity ? Or it can be separated from the flat. Soceity is charging...

yes sir Ur laible to pay maintenance. because flat are deferent . commercial also deferent . u will need NOC from society. otherwise society management...View

FIR Against builder, Settlement, how to reopen that FIR Property 29 Jan 2019

Hi, i have filled an FIR under section 406 and 420 against my builder in 2016 for non delivery of my house. Later in 2017, i went for out of court settlement...

police can close and they have done so you file fresh complaint View

Divorce petition - I am a respondent Family 29 Jan 2019

I received a divorce petition today . How should I respond . They have asked me to appear on feb 25 th 2019 . I have an exam that day . Please guide if...

u should approach any local lawyer . he will handle itView

Amount deduct without permission and informationa/c holder Banking 29 Jan 2019

Whether any bank credit card due amount deduct in account holder ?

1) Yes, the bank can do so as the credit card is linked with your saving bank account. 2) If the amount due is deducted from your account at least you...View

Name change 10 years ago , ad not given Notary 29 Jan 2019

I had changed my name 10 years ago through affidavit from notary, but ignorantly I had not made advertisements in newspaper. Now I came to know that without...

immediately u should take proclamation in local news pepperView

Advice for insurance claims Insurance 29 Jan 2019

I purchase car with hep of hdfc but I lost my job due to market problem ,they did not gave termination letter .I have dfc ergo insurance,it has to give...

u can apply any other places for jobView

Delay Condone and Set Aside petition for Civil Decree Civil 29 Jan 2019

Dear Sirs I have signed a blank 20 rs stamp paper as my father asked me to do it for disposing off a land, this document eventually got in to hands...

yes. you have no option but to approach higher court by way of revision challenging the order of trial court.View

Land classification details for village road development Civil 29 Jan 2019

Dear Team We had been requesting a Rural Road Development/Formation (from MUD Road to Tar Road Link Road) in our village to concern (BDO, Collector...

it is deals with local authoritiesView

Being forced to live with in -laws Family 29 Jan 2019

I have been married for almost 5 years and I am expecting with my first child. I don\\\'t want to live with my in-laws any more and want to love to a different...

nothing any serious issue . law says where husband live there her wife must be live .View

How to apply for law admission in correspondence International Law 29 Jan 2019

How to apply for law admission in correspondence . please tell me the answer

no need for permanent resident address for taking admission.View

My wife wants divorce Family 29 Jan 2019

I got marry 1.5years ago. My wife lived with me hardly for 7 to 8 months. Now we have a son also. Now she wants divorce from me stating that I beat her....

file restitution of conjugal rights asking her to stay with you in matrimoneyView

Equal rights unused common well Property 29 Jan 2019

Dear sir, We had used common well in my land with equal share each 25% of 4 members as per 1945's document. Now, since 2010 well was unused due to...

yes . because this area are not maintion in total land. except itView

Land Selling details Property 28 Jan 2019

got a land since 1994 in mom name. Now looking at selling it. Its on the Higway as the National Highway constructed got Muaws for the same in 2006-07....

u should approach any local lawyerView

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd