Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1524)        Banking(24600)        Business(5023)        Consumer Protection(8499)        Crimes(15830)        Employee/Labor(3918)        Environmental (17794)        Family(142666)        Human Rights(6487)        Information Technology(197803)        Insurance(22450)        Intellectual Property(2692)        International Law (5480)        Maritime law(2500)        Motor Vehicle(29107)        Property(71867)        Tax(5084)        All Other(695139)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
Employees Provident Fund/EPF Pension Labor 14 hour(s) ago

I worked in a company and drawn reduced EPF pension. then again i worked another company for more than 10 years and at the time of withdrawal they have...


How can I remove false FIR for resale of CAR Motor Vehicle 14 hour(s) ago

I had purchased New Maurti Alto LX from Rana Motors Authorized Dealer on 19 Sept 2005. What shocking info came to me when I was trying to sell my Register...

you would need to approach the registration authority for rectification of the error done by them, send them a legal notice through lawyer followed by...View

A girls(major) parents are forcing her to marry somone who she doesn\t Family 15 hour(s) ago

Question on Protection of women from domestic violence act. If a women is unable to file a complaint in both online and offline against her...

why the victim is unable to complain?View

credit card loan settlement Banking 15 hour(s) ago

sir/madam, Im a credit card defaulter from x bank....regularly im getting notices....lost week i approached one of the manager and asked for loan...


Mother share come under ancestrol property Family 15 hour(s) ago

Definition of ancester property. Can mother give her share of ancestrol property to one child as a gift. In that case other siblings right in mother property....

no, the ancestral property will be distributed equally among the legal heirsView

To change or correction in leaving certificate Civil 16 hour(s) ago

Hi, I live in Mumbai. I was born in U.P. and I have completed my all education in Maharashtra.In my leaving certificate some spelling mistake in birth...

sir go to the area tehsil they will do the need full in person.View

Property partition and same registration procedure andfees Property 17 hour(s) ago

We have 5 acres of land in that we are giving share for my sisters 5.5 Kunte each(5members 0.28acres) remaining land is shared between 3 brothers .this...

sir go to the area sub registrar in person the lawyer will help you .View

How can withdraw wife maintenance amount from judicial casier, CGM Criminal 17 hour(s) ago

Sir How can withdraw wife maintenance amount from judicial casier, CGM

go to the court reader ask the process in person and get the same in person .View

Auranagabad Highcourt write petition 12051/2015 Constitution 17 hour(s) ago

Thank you so much sir for your reply. But I'm worried much by reading his petition. Please give me your expertise opinion by reading this petition and...

where is the petition? View

Toilets out going water arrangement Property 19 hour(s) ago

Mere flate k water k liye out going koe system nhi he specifically for toilets k liye kya kare builder sunta nhi he..

builder lo legal notice bhejo, agar fir bhi nahin sunta hai to uske khilaaf consumer court mein mukaddma dayar karoView

Land registered on my father name on his minor age Property 19 hour(s) ago

My grandfather purchased a agriculture land on my father name in 1966 by registered sale father is minor 2 years age in 1966.according to sale...

your father is registered owner of the property but the property was purchased when he was only 2 years old means he had no earning capacity, now the question...View

My brother refuses to pay his loan and we are facing this issue Family 20 hour(s) ago

If my brother take a loan from other and given a pro note with revenue ticket also check book for gurantee... Also in my fathers property he sell his partition...

yes buyer can file recovery suit from him his personal prooerty not future property if not he will sent to jail for failure to pay loanView

Case regarding divorce Family 25 Jun 2019

Regarding family 1 How to file a case regarding divorce with a wife?

state complete facts to get a prompt replyView

Can the buyer go for sale agreement registered for a property Civil 25 Jun 2019

Can the buyer go for sale agreement registered in the sub-registrar even if the seller do not have the Khata transferred to his name and court case pending...

sir then first check as on what ground is the case pending then discuss with the lawyer at the area sub registrar no hurry .View

sale agreement be registered even if the seller do not have the Khata Civil 25 Jun 2019

Can the sale agreement be registered even if the seller do not have the Khata transferred to his name and court case pending on the property


start up legal formalities Business 25 Jun 2019

what all legal formalities should be done as a new start up (e commerce website). Provisional Patents? Registrations etc?

sir talk to the CA and then go to the tehsil in person .View

Arbitration under Arguments Business 25 Jun 2019

Hello.. I am fighting an arbitration case. The case is under argument now. Kindly advice as to what should I do. The respondent has submitted it list of...

state complete facts or consult a lawyer from the database of PATHLEGAL to get a prompt solutionView

IPC 307 can family get arrested Criminal 25 Jun 2019

one of my known might have committed a crime 307 and there family literally dont know where he is right now but police is harassing them they come every...

Police cannot arrest the wife or mother of an accused, however, they can call/visit them for questioning during their investigation, if the behavior of...View

Court discharged case can I get clean PCC Criminal 25 Jun 2019

Had case under Bombay promotion act 85 1 3 /110/117 in 2010. Case discharged by court in 2011 because police failed to submit chargesheet. In between...

Nothing to worry as the case has been discharged.....................View

CCTV footage requested by society member Motor Vehicle 25 Jun 2019 member from our society has open parking allotted by society. Few days back the wind shield of his car developed a crack suspected to be due...

society can provide the copy of CCTV footage after obeying all required formalities like an application from the member, arrange of a meeting, decide whether...View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd