Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1473)        Banking(23901)        Business(4799)        Consumer Protection(8413)        Crimes(15199)        Employee/Labor(3832)        Environmental (17096)        Family(137934)        Human Rights(6279)        Information Technology(190651)        Insurance(21680)        Intellectual Property(2619)        International Law (5303)        Maritime law(2325)        Motor Vehicle(27861)        Property(69024)        Tax(4844)        All Other(666864)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
Pay protection in repatriation in parent dept under lien ANY 30 Jan 2019

A Govt. Servant was holding a post on regular basis in lower Grade Pay gave Technical Resignation and joins a post on regular basis in higher Grade Pay...

no protection View

Mining consultancy and services ANY 30 Jan 2019

Sir I am a company represantative from legal section. I would like to know the legal aspects of Mining at AP near chittoor.

Go through the central and state acts of mining.View

Jamin ke kagach me kushupan ko kushudhan karbana Hai. ANY 30 Jan 2019

Sir mera jamin ke kagach me kushudhan ke jagah me kushupan ho gaya Hai jis Karan Mera caste certificate nhi ban pa raha Hai . Esko sudharbana Hai .Kiya...

agar aap ki registery me name galat hai to us k liye correction deed banegi or agar khata khatoni me galat daraj hogaya to us k liye tahsildar k pass application...View

Soceity not issuing Noc Property 30 Jan 2019

Thank for ur reply,but soceity is not issuing NOc For electricity meter on my name,infact they r ready to give on my brothers name who is now owner of...

you can for legal section against them and your documents to any lawyerView

Unusual account closing charges by forex broker ANY 30 Jan 2019

I am being charged 100 dollars to close my account with a forex trading broker. None of my friends were charged for closing the account. And i wasn't informed...

You should challenge the Same in Court, Go for legal notice Service Lawyer for forex account Talk us PathlegalView

Family dispute with father in law Family 30 Jan 2019

Meri age 31 hai or meri wife ki age 29 hai humne 11 April 2018 ko 1 advocate ki help se bina kisi Hindu custom se shadi kar li or 1 certificate bhi Hume...

Dear Sir they are your family after few days is settled ignore Or clear what you did do for Your LawyerView

Development of property Property 30 Jan 2019

Sir We have given our property for development and development agreement been' signed and registered but the supplementary deed has not been registered...

ad per the deed u have got flats how many flats are in your share. is a registered in agreement ur shareView

Declaration of false marriage or any other alternatives as per your op Family 29 Jan 2019

Is the marriage can be declared void as the girl was suffering from epilepsy from long period of time .It was a love marriage without the consent n knowledge...

here girl is major so that marriage is not voidable and terminated. It's only solution that can only when works the girl is ready for break her marriage...View

Kids making loud noise in apartment corridor Civil 29 Jan 2019

Hi , I am living in an apartment in Bangalore . I am disturbed with loud noise made by kids playing in the corridor. Kids play in apartment corridor...

find some stand alone villa . no solution to your problemView

Domestic violence and dowry demand Family 29 Jan 2019

I got arrange married July husband hit me many times during my pregnancy.he and his family forced me for gender detection and abortion. His family...

u should file complaint against them immediately in nearest police stationView

False case under section 316 of ipc Criminal 29 Jan 2019

My wife has filed a case under section 316 ipc which was abolished by police in charge sheet after investigation. What can i do legally against my wif...

file defamation case View

Need a proper and correct guidence Civil 29 Jan 2019

I had divorce in 13 b and in affidavite and petettion it is clearly mentioned that permanent alomony of past present and future of wif3 as well as minore...

if in your mutual divorce petition had clearly mention about alimony for child and her that she can not claim any alimony in future then she has no right...View

How to dismissed sec 340 crpc Criminal 29 Jan 2019

I filed money suit in recovery pronote amount. Petitioner evidence (pw1) is closed. pw2 is filed affidavit. but here pw2 is signed two types. The...

Dear brother/sister you can get the right answer provided you attach the copy of that filed under sec 340 of the CRPC A.P.Loganathan, Advocate, Madras...View

Property partition between first kids and second wife kids Property 29 Jan 2019

My grandfather\'s first wife had two daughters say A,B.after first wife death .with second marriage have three daughters .say C,D,E .(second wife is alive) My...

Dear client If the property is ancestral ABCDE. & 2nd wife get equal share in property . If the property is self acquired by grandfather and without...View


i have a janta flat in delhi this is only my residence. Flat is in name of my mother who was expired on July 16,2005. my father was also expired on Feb...

you cannot sell the flat, without obtaining consent of your sisters.View

im living in kolathur,chennai.In which judicial court should i file a Family 29 Jan 2019

i'm living in kolathur,chennai.In which judicial court should i file a case for divorce. we both lived in kolathur in last minutes.

yes judicial jurisdiction becomes where both are residing last time and where husband lives and where wife livesView

Property registration before receiving full payment Property 29 Jan 2019

Most of the formalities for sale of my property have been completed and the buyer has made part payment by way of loan. For the pending amount the...

sir then hire lawyer at the area sub registrar and make agreement for the same . View

release deed between me and my uncle Property 29 Jan 2019

After my grandparents and my father passed away, we are four co-sharer / co-pattadar (myself, my mother, and two uncles) of our ancestral land in Assam....

point is that is this property partitioned between co owners ? if yes only then release deed will be enough. but if not then consent of other owners are...View

Proof of evidence act Criminal 29 Jan 2019

Sirs, I have given a complaint at bar council against my ex lawyer for breach of trust and collide with my opponent party. My ex lawyer has cheated me...

sir make copy of the evidence and then ask the bar president to authenticate the original one .View

Company office close so unable withdraw Consumer Protection 29 Jan 2019

Sir/ Madam, I have purchase a health plan by Phenomenal Health Care (Gujarat) Pvt. Ltd. Dated 28-11-2011 and now I am paid all instalment time to time...

For the case you have to give power to me or my associate at there and therefore only the person get such power would be liable for compliance. To know...View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd