Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1498)        Banking(24200)        Business(4897)        Consumer Protection(8460)        Crimes(15415)        Employee/Labor(3874)        Environmental (17472)        Family(139871)        Human Rights(6346)        Information Technology(193771)        Insurance(22049)        Intellectual Property(2675)        International Law (5399)        Maritime law(2421)        Motor Vehicle(28505)        Property(70274)        Tax(4974)        All Other(679755)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
Rate Please of Partition Deed Property 4 Apr 2019

I have a land in Howrah, WB. It Market Value is Rs. 12,26,916. It has 5 co-owners. How much it cost of partition deed.

Dear Sir, It will cost you Rs.8,000/- for drafting a Partition Deed. Regards, Richa AdvocateView

About domestic violence Civil 4 Apr 2019 3 section lagaye hai usk bawjud bhi abtk maintenance NH hua chalu case 2015 ka hai

what you are seeking here? please mention your query?View

personal loan default Civil 4 Apr 2019

Sir, I had taken a personal loan of rs 600000for 60months and paid 48emi but I lost a job and not paid 6emi till now and the bank has submitted post-dated...

Welcome,Come on my what's app no. 9597797779.View

Inbehavour of Neibhours Criminal 4 Apr 2019

My house is in westhill, thamarakulam, calicut. Near my houses children says sexual content words all time. I am a zesophernia patient and suffers lot...

Welcome,Come on my what's app no. 9597797779.View

salary stopped as a punitive action for not attending election trainin Criminal 4 Apr 2019

My question is can a DM/Returning Officer order to stop disbursement of salary as a punitive action against teachers who did not attend the election...

Yes. The Election Commission can take up such action and has inherent power to do so. Take up with the Returning Officer and submit valid reasons for your...View

Amount refund related issue Consumer Protection 4 Apr 2019

I paid an amount of Rs 8499/- for purchase of Asus Zenfone max pro m1 to Flipkart on 16.03.2019 but order not placed and no any amount refunded to me ...

You may take up the issue with the Relationship Manager or the Finance Department of Flipkart and get it refunded. However a little time may be required...View

Delay in post retirement benefits Labor 4 Apr 2019

My name is Ravi Kumar and my father( Ex-ASI, Bihar Excise) was retired on February 28th, 2019 from. Due to the official/departmental mistake in his salary...

You may ask your father to communicate the same to the officer in charge of the Pension Department through a written application and also to deduct if...View

Family tree and the survivor certificate Family 4 Apr 2019

Sir both my mother and father are expired I am the only son I have done all the process but the officer is not obliging to issue the family tree he is...

make the family tree on 100 rupees bond and notarized that likeView

General question for knowledge Criminal 4 Apr 2019

Is 498IPc can not be under 155 (2) crpc plz describe But another ncr can be under 155 2 crpc

yes,it can b doneView

Can mother make a will in favour of two daughters only and not giving Property 4 Apr 2019

We are 4 sisters. 2 married, 1 divorced one unmarried. father died 1967. mother died october,2017. property in question which is agricultural land...

no, u can file partition suitView

Can mother make a will in favour of two daughters only and not giving Property 4 Apr 2019

We are 4 sisters. 2 married, 1 divorced one unmarried. father died 1967. mother died oct,2017. property in question which is agricultural land was...

You can challenge the will on the ground of fraud, misrepresentation, undue influence etc etc. You may call me through pathlegal for clarification and...View

Objection on CWP in high court Civil 4 Apr 2019

As to how present case/application/petitions is maintainable in the present form in this court Plz define in simply

the dear client, you should file your objection through a lawyer,Or call me for discussion thanks to writing, like it plsView

About maid hireing online n get fraud Labor 4 Apr 2019

Sir mene delhi ki ek agency ke thrue ek baby care ke liye maid hire ki. Contract hua agency ne delhi se jodhpur maid bheji replacement ki bhi bast thi....

go for the FIR .View

Can the surname of my son be changed Civil 4 Apr 2019

Husband has given away his parental right towards my son.Surname of my son is singhal....After divorce can I change his surname to Aggarwal? What will...

dear client yes you can by way of application to the registrar click LIKEView

Rectification of religion Property 4 Apr 2019

In my registered property deed my religion has been mistakenly typed as hindu in place of christian.Can this be a major problem later on? Also can i rectify...

go for rectification it costs less sirView

How to get Mutation rights in parental House Property. Property 4 Apr 2019

i am a widow (I am having a 17 yr old son also) and living in a property alongwith my mother-in-law and two brother-in-laws, the abovementioned property...

dear client to avoid any legal consequence file injunction and apply legal heir certificate to mutated your name along with your Mother in law, click...View

: Inheritance of agriculture land through WILL from maternal grandfat Property 4 Apr 2019

Sir, I am a tax payer /govt. employee. This is the case of a village situated in Greater Noida , tehsil Dadri, Dist. G. B . Nagar (,U.P). The land of...

dear client after a probation of the WILL, You are the owner of this ancestral property so you have the right to sell. Yes, the sale of a property is taxable...View

Revenge porn ...leaked out the nude pics Information Technology 4 Apr 2019

My cousin sister nude pictures leaked out by her boyfriend and he uploaded those when he was in Thailand and he came back to india...we are really confused...

lodge police complain her boyfriend were u cousin sister likeView

earn and medical leaves not senctiond ANY 4 Apr 2019

my medical leaves 15 days and earned leaves 15 dayes in 2017 april,may for me and my doughter illness not sectioned by the authorities now this date without...

Against which after representation you may file petition before the high court of the state. To know in detail you may contact with me getting my information...View

Buying agricultural land Karnataka Property 4 Apr 2019

Can non agriculturist with family income less than 25 L buy agricultural land in Karnataka for farming practices

Everyone of this nation have right to do work on his/her choice. To know in detail you may contact with me getting my information from the site. Click...View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd