Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1498)        Banking(24204)        Business(4898)        Consumer Protection(8460)        Crimes(15421)        Employee/Labor(3874)        Environmental (17482)        Family(139924)        Human Rights(6349)        Information Technology(193834)        Insurance(22051)        Intellectual Property(2675)        International Law (5401)        Maritime law(2424)        Motor Vehicle(28517)        Property(70351)        Tax(4976)        All Other(680153)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
Amendment of written statement Property 4 Apr 2019

I am a respondent in a civil case. Will the Session Court or any court which matters allow amendment of my written statement? Can negligence or forgetfulness...

no need for it u can do it.View

Land partition issue Civil 4 Apr 2019

We had our land partition in 1963 with our relatives with water path(thaneer vaikal from the well via our land to their land) and well (kinar) in common...

possession follow title so you may wait until they file suit against you because adverse possession can be claim when we are in defence your better...View

Not present on a hearing Property 4 Apr 2019

In a civil kulkayda case before a tahsildar what will happen in case me and my lawyer are not present on a hearing. My lawyer has filed the vakalatnama...

it will be dependent on stage of caseView

Correction in school leaving certificate cast ANY 4 Apr 2019

Hello sir / madam, On my school leaving certificates cast was mentioned Hindu Maratha but as per my father school leaving certificate cast was mentioned...

contact me through path Legal so that i can help you. thank youView

Stamp duty on mortgaged property Property 4 Apr 2019

Dear All, Background: I have given a loan to Mr. X by mortgaging the land from Mr. X and in the agreement it is clearly mentioned that if land owner...

yes.because as your far from away the procedujure can be followed up by the persons.View

leaving parents and family for joining monastic studies Family 4 Apr 2019

I wish to settle in haridwar in patanjali yogapeeth as a sanyasi and take yogic education but my parents are not supporting so i wish to legally take my...

sir till you are not financially independent till then have patience to do all this . wait till you are 21 then go for the same . View

Legal advise on the purchase deed copy handing over to seller Civil 4 Apr 2019

Is there any compulsion to hand over the purchase deed copy to seller?

yes after selling prooerty you have to hand over your sale to purchase with all link documentsView

Dhuri tax Not Paid for past 20 years. Need info on what is Dhuri tax Tax 4 Apr 2019

The dhuri tax for the land has not been given for past 20 years. Truly speaking i don\'t know what is dhuri tax in west bengal. My dad had gone to the...

sir it is road transport tax . View

Seeking a professional lawyer for a criminal case Criminal 4 Apr 2019

My friend has been falsely implicated in a case under 379. There are totally 7 accused in the case. My friend is A6. Where 2 accused A1 A2 are the...

engage the advocate whom u know likeView

Need a profession layer for a Criminal case Criminal 4 Apr 2019

My friend has been falsely implicated in a case under 379. There are totally 7 accused in the case. My friend is A6. Where 2 accused A1 A2 are the...

the person can file a case for speedy disposal of the case under section 482 of crpcView

cancellation of sale deed of open plot within agreement period Property 4 Apr 2019

We agree did a agreement for sale of open plot with 3 lac as advance. Validity of sale deed is 03 months and now due to internal dispute. Can we cancel...

They will file specific performance suit against likeView

What do i do,if i dont get a job bec the employer believes dat i might Civil 3 Apr 2019

I got selected in a company and they yet to release the offer but now they are refusing to release because i am married recently and they thinks like i...

dear client file FIR against that company, they could have the right to release pregnant one from service, LIKE it plsView



yes u hv done right likeView

Business loan -should not come under money lending Business 3 Apr 2019

can individual give business loan to proprietorship business at what rate should he execute bills of exchange or loan agreement.

Dear client Yes execute now , like to thanksView

Modification /reduction of interim maintenance due to drastic change o Family 3 Apr 2019

The JMFC court Pune issued interim maintenance for Rs12000 /-ie Rs 6000 /-for her upkeep & Rs 6000/-for her residence in 2016.Now she left the plump job...

u can file review petition before to the for withdrawing maintenance orderView

Association stopped my trucks and demanded Rs10000. and become a membe Property 3 Apr 2019

I am building a house in my own plot. And its in final stage also. But the surrounding home owners made an association just before a couple of months and...

you may give complaint before concern police station for unlawfully demanding money from you as well as you can file suit against themView

Fraudalent job offer(O-Tech, Maharastra) Consumer Protection 3 Apr 2019

Hi, assist me against fraud job offer service of Clickindia, Uttar Pradesh, U. P. of O-Tech, Maharashtra, India. Contact. +91 9123053455 Mailid. sar...

dear Sir liable to punish for that act done by clickindia, like to thanksView

Can I respondent ask court to punish the petitioner for filing false c Criminal 3 Apr 2019

My opponent had filed false case of theft and forgery on me....After police filed FR he had filed protest petition and not giving his arguments since last...

sir file for the discharge petition . and yes go for the case of defamation and perjury with cost .View

Court fee details property worth 3000000 Civil 3 Apr 2019

Iam purchase one land in 2017 sale dead in my name amount transferred to my savings account but registration is my friend name . My friend was cheated...

dear client fee is 2% of consideration amount, click Like to thanksView

Process of NOC documentation when father transfers ancestral property Family 3 Apr 2019

My father would like to transfer my grandmother property ( who no longer is alive). Do I need a NOC from my sister ? If yes what is the NOC process or...

sir if the property is instate then all the living kids and grand kids have share in it , your father has no right to transfer it in your name . no loan...View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd