Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1472)        Banking(23900)        Business(4799)        Consumer Protection(8413)        Crimes(15180)        Employee/Labor(3828)        Environmental (17076)        Family(137864)        Human Rights(6261)        Information Technology(190416)        Insurance(21666)        Intellectual Property(2619)        International Law (5300)        Maritime law(2322)        Motor Vehicle(27850)        Property(68965)        Tax(4840)        All Other(666240)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
Threats to a single woman ANY 20 Jan 2019

Hello I am Shalini Khare a school teacher. I have debts to pay especially to my domestic help. I was on leave without pay for two months and so have not...

You can first and foremost give it in writing a letter in which you promise to pay her the debt within 2 weeks. If he still harrases you can: 1. Warn him...View

divorce and remarriegd Family 20 Jan 2019

i married always married girl she as one child now how we going to solve the problem now legali

you can marry but yu cannot be father of that child you can bring up keep in your house but can never be legal fatherView

Divorce and child custody Maritime law 20 Jan 2019

Hello, I have been married from last 7years. I have a 5years old baby boy. I want divorce and also my sons full custody. What is the process?

you can ge divorce by applying in court but child will remain in father`s custody if he asks for in court . clickView

PP role in argument stage, when the complainant private lawyer had alr Criminal 20 Jan 2019

from the state side, complainant via his private lawyer concluded arguments and during that time public prosecutor was not its turn for the accused...

sometimes public prosecutor is just for formality his role is nothingView

Education loan repayment Banking 19 Jan 2019

Hi team, My sister got education loan in indian bank and it has been transfered to relaince and we started to pay the amount to them in monthly...

u will need no dues certificate from concern bankView

how can i get my money back Criminal 19 Jan 2019

I am married man. one year back I met one married lady. She is separated from his husband & living with her parents at Jagatpuri, Delhi. We became friends....

you file recovery suit or if you have cheque than file the 138 NI act.View

fire loss compensesation Property 19 Jan 2019

My crop got burned from a short circuit from a transformer which is placed inside my land(there is enough space to place it on road side) ,,,now most of...

file compensation from govt like motor vehicle caseView

Appointment letter attached Labor 19 Jan 2019

I have attached appointment letter .. ................................. ..............................................................

No legal query or attachment to addressView

Damage due to neighbours coconut tree residue falls Consumer Protection 19 Jan 2019

Respected Sir, I am Joe from TN, India. Near to our house, there is a line of 5 coconut trees are available. Its nuts and residues are falling over...

Sir, you can file for nuisance. Please contact for detailed consultation.View

Want to take divorce of non supporting husband Family 19 Jan 2019

Dear concern, i dont know what to with my marriage life. Me and my hubby is working with same organisation, 3 years back we fall in love and decided to...

file complain 498 a before women redresel forum means mahila mandal wid free of cost against husband and all in laws,that wil b beneficer for uView

Guarantor liability of bank gives loan to two person on same property Property 19 Jan 2019

If the bank lends two lenders to the same land, then what will the first borrowers guarantor have with the bailiff?

If the bank has committed proven mistake of double lending the guarantor can issue a legal notice to the bank for withdrawal of his guarantee to the concerned...View

Hindu adoption act 1955 m kitne child adopt kiye ja sakte h Family 19 Jan 2019

Hindu adoption act m kitne child adopt kiye ja sakte h koi boundation h kya?

yes only two with police verification .View

Financial fraud case Business 19 Jan 2019

My husband have invested 4lakh rupees in Heera gold company .But hadn't got the profit for the last six months. Now the head of the company has been arrested....

Immediately file a criminal case or civil case against the Company and its directors. You can also file company liquidation petition in High court to appoint...View

Registry problem of land Property 19 Jan 2019

Sir I buy 1200 sq feet land in Nagpur from dealer.I had paid all installments . After that dealer call me with my documents for registry of land. He take...

u can call me for more detailsView

Inquiry of windup company cash dealing ANY 19 Jan 2019

We are four directors in a private limited company and we are member of the Delhi stock exchange and we are now going to wind up the company. We wanted...

You should engage a lawyer for the processView

Maintenance to Parents Family 19 Jan 2019

I am 42 years old businessman. My father who is 70 years old recently got divorced from his wife who is my mother. He has now remarried again and been...

yes he can if he is getting pension or not if he is getting pension show his income details file income tax receipts. if u u show all details u dont have...View

Maintenance to Parents Family 19 Jan 2019

I am 42 years old businessman. My father who is 70 years old recently got divorced from his wife who is my mother. He has now remarried again and been...

No he cant claim maintainnace from you provide other compliance done. For more detials revert back. RegardsView

If wife fail to appear in MCD second motion what will i do Family 19 Jan 2019

Dear sir my wife filed DVC on me and my family members 3 years back.. her case is weaken in cross exam stage she is ready to compromise and for mutual...

pay 50% next at the time of divorce for taking money she will come give money in demand draft.file breach of trust if she doesn't come for second moti...View

Maintenance of Senior Citizen Parents Family 19 Jan 2019

Can father who has sufficient savings claim maintenance from son u/s 20(3) of Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act 1956?

u can also file petition u sec 126 crpc for maintenance to parentsView

My girlfriend cheated me and abusing me. Criminal 19 Jan 2019

My girlfriends have got something wrong that I may have a relationship with another girl.But I did not relation of another girl. And i gave everything...

Sir, there is no punishment for a love affair gone wrong. Please accept her decision and move on. You will get another nice girl.View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd