Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1498)        Banking(24204)        Business(4898)        Consumer Protection(8460)        Crimes(15421)        Employee/Labor(3874)        Environmental (17482)        Family(139924)        Human Rights(6349)        Information Technology(193834)        Insurance(22051)        Intellectual Property(2675)        International Law (5401)        Maritime law(2424)        Motor Vehicle(28517)        Property(70351)        Tax(4976)        All Other(680153)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions

We have entered into joint development agreement with a developer , he is willing to give possession certificate or allotment declaration for two shops...

sir talk to the RERA in person.View

What is the distance between two bore wells for Agri purpose in Namakk Civil 20 Apr 2019

Hello Legal Experts, What is the distance between two bore wells for Agri purpose in Namakkal district (Tamil Nadu). And we need to know as we have...

Dear brother/sister minimum 100 meter distance is to be maintained A.P.Loganathan, Advocate, Madras High Court CLICK ‘like’ if satisfied or CLICK ‘Talk...View

Marriage certificate ANY 20 Apr 2019

What is the procedure to apply for marriage certificate for my in-laws? And what are the documents required And how much time it takes to get one?

for more details please contact me through what's up 9673106346View

Marriage certificate ANY 20 Apr 2019

Hello Mr.Rajdeep..I need a marriage certificate for my parents. Please let me know the procedure and time frame for that and also the charges

go at municipality office and apply their u will get likeView

Tenant has not paid the rent for 7 months Property 20 Apr 2019

I have rented out my flat in Thane city, Maharashtra. The security deposit 60000 rs. is with me. And per month rent is 16000. My tenant has not paid rent...

send him legal demand notice and file suit 4 eviction and recover ur like giftView

Can I get divorce my wife it is affecting both of us a lot since feb t Family 20 Apr 2019

I have 8 years marriage life and we have very good relation. Trusted, loyal and still we are very much crazy like honeymoon phase. Recently I came...

u may file divorce on the base of cruelty and like giftView

School not showing examination papers and declaring my son failed ANY 20 Apr 2019

My son appeared for examination for 9th std but was declared failed.He was asked to appear for retest twice and was declared failed again..My son is confident...

yes there is contact the below number to know moreView


We decided to purchase a house , first payment (10% of basic cost), was done before, 1st april, agreement has not done yet, (stamp duty and registration...

dear sir it will be dependent upon area of plot. u can contact me on what's up 9673106346View

Gift deed and registration Family 20 Apr 2019

My brother had buyer a property in Palghar 3months ago and all registration and all are done now my brother wants to give 50% to his wife by an gift deed...

what is the problem ? he can gift after mutation is done go to some lawyer he will draft suitable deed and registerView

matter regarding payment to transporter for product not recieved Civil 20 Apr 2019

I im in delhi. I purchased a alloy wheel from seller in pune for my firm and pre-paid online to him. He sent the product in truck through transporter....

if u have any legal documents between both parties then it will be possible.View

Want to take action against zonal manager of private company. Labor 20 Apr 2019

I am a private employee. My zonal manager insulting me and tell to put resignation two times in six months. I have completed my work as per company norms....

first u should approach to the higher authority of the company management then take decision . otherwise file complaint against them to the labour commissioner...View

Who is considered third party in RTI Act Section11 ANY 20 Apr 2019

I have asked information under to commercial tax office /department on a family run business inherited business, by my husband and brother -in-laws. I...

madam file petition under scetion 92 and take information read with section 311 of crpc View

5yrs completd So I have options to aplly ANY 20 Apr 2019

My husband Christian I am Hindu 5yrs completed so I want apply intercast marriage government job schme I want the full details for that and I options...

Welcome,Come on my what's app no. 9597797779.View

Maintenance for myself Civil 20 Apr 2019

If most of the child is with much portion of salary wife gets as maintenance if she is unemployed

maintence is based on husbnd like giftView

After acquittal from the criminal case , whats the next Criminal 20 Apr 2019

Sir/Madam , My neighbour had filed FIR against me and my mother in 2015 . That FIR was registered with sections-325,506,120(B),379,354 and 34 of the...

yes file caseView

Ancestors property agreement was done by my father, father died, by mu Civil 20 Apr 2019

Dear sir, Ancestors property agreement was done by my father Fifty percentage of cash we took from the buyers. Due to ill health my father was died,...

dear client the property should be transfer through deed, all sibling witness required, only your mother has power to sign on sale deed, thanks to like...View

Sextual harassment at work place. Human Rights 20 Apr 2019

I was an employee of an NGO in New Delhi where I faced sextual harassment I have resigned and have filed a complain to Internal Complaints Committee. My...

Dear client no fear about that issue, Law secure your integrity, employer could not order to take any action against applicant should be initiate...View

Regarding increase of amount of damages per month in a civil suit Civil 20 Apr 2019

I am the plaintiff in a civil case. I filed the case for declaration, possession, permanent injunction, mandatory injunction and damages in court of ADJ,...

Pary court for interestView

Property transfer on GPA/SPA. Property 20 Apr 2019

I purchased property in 2009 on GPA/SPA. I did not get it registered. I want to transfer in the name of my married niece. How the transfer can be done...

you can register the property directly in name of your nieceView

Action against False criminal cases registered by nashik police. Criminal 20 Apr 2019

Two ladies filed totally false criminal molestation cases against me for my harassment and tortuer in nashik police . The police registered false cases...

for quashin u hv to approach high like giftView

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd