Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1473)        Banking(23901)        Business(4799)        Consumer Protection(8413)        Crimes(15199)        Employee/Labor(3832)        Environmental (17096)        Family(137934)        Human Rights(6279)        Information Technology(190651)        Insurance(21680)        Intellectual Property(2619)        International Law (5303)        Maritime law(2325)        Motor Vehicle(27861)        Property(69024)        Tax(4844)        All Other(666864)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
About property issues dividing Family 19 Jan 2019

Hi I am kavitha, my dad has 2 wifes ....his first wife has all property in her name... My dad wrote all property on my dad first wife's. ... I am my...

Dear Madam, You can file a suit and restrain your father from executing any document in the name of first wife and her children. You will get a share....View

Tenant without agreement Civil 19 Jan 2019

Sir, I am tenant. My wife and the owner of the house age 67 are very close like father and daughter relationship who worked in a same company for 2 yr....

Dear brother/sister 1. she dont have any ground to vacate you and let her go to the court if she needs 2. you can contest the case 3. pay the rent...View

land acquisition for NH Civil 19 Jan 2019

In 2010 my agriculture land was acquired for national highway in Bihar, now when NH-30 build under BOT, and toll plaza is also taking toll on that highway....

Dear client you have right ask about. Commercial rate.file your appeal in court of revenue ADM finance Click to appreciateView

Illegal possion on my belongings by my inlaws Family 19 Jan 2019

Hello. I live abroad with my inlaws have all my gold and other wedding belongings which they are not ready to give husband is supportive...

no worry u can file case and these wedding belongings is Stridhan and as per hindu law but problem is how will u prove that these are your wedding belongings...View

Changing of property document Property 19 Jan 2019

If any plot is in mother\'s name. She have 2 sons. It want to give this plot only 1 son what is the procedure.

If the mother wants to gift his plot to only one son, she can make a gift deed or deed of will declaring her plot to that son ,with the help of an advocate... If...View

What Happens When Registrar Hearing Is Not Attended Property 19 Jan 2019

I have a shop in Shiv Darshan CHSL Herein Referred To As The Building. Yeah So I The Society Members Have Been Exploiting All Of Us i.e.The Shop Owners...

From ur write up did not understand the following details 1. Who has filed complaint or represented to Dep Registrar office 2. The details of such complaint...View

Defamation case based on allegations from a ongoing case Family 19 Jan 2019

An ongoing custody of my son is between me and my husband. The custody case was initiated by my husband. We both already agreed for MCD. Only the guardian...

Don't panic there is a GOP pending before family court, the court decide whether it is false allegation or not, and pass order but she can't file criminal...View

Can I file partition suit against my mother if my father is dead. Civil 19 Jan 2019

My mother filed a L.A case with regard to a forged and fabricated will that was allowed by district court. The will is not genuine and I can prove this...

intestate property cannot be willed by any, if your father died without will. if he inherited from his father then too he cannot will any property.View

Income Tax Relief w r t HBL ANY 19 Jan 2019

Sir, I took HBL from a nationalized bank jointly where I am the first borrower and my spouse is the second borrower. I and my wife sharing 60% and...

the relevant AY tax basis the relief is calculated.View

Please Sir Help Us. we Dont understand what will do in this coundistio ANY 19 Jan 2019

Hello sir Mera Name Raj h sir mera bhai 2 saal pahle ek ladki ke sath relationship me tha unke bich saririk sambandh bhi the kuch saal sath...

my mob. no. 9783531110 contact me my name adv. Rahul SoniView

Restrain husband from second marriage International Law 19 Jan 2019

Dorky husband from foreign country sent me divorce notice. I went to foreign court with objections in affidavit on his false separation story. I did...

why you go for foreign court? you can get relief in indian court. if he marries merrily, he will face bigamy charges; you can seek from external affairs...View

Impounding of passports and citizenship International Law 19 Jan 2019

Sir I have 498 a /420 FIR against me. I am NRI due to pending cases upon MEA actioni recieved the letter from RPO regarding the impounding of passport. Sir,...

when u have 498 a case in india you might have not mentioned when you filed appln for Australian citizenship if so your Austalian citizenship will be in...View

Financial problem for a student Banking 19 Jan 2019

Hi sir/madam I had taken a mobile loan in krazybee ..and i m an student..due to some financial problems i could not pay my loan and my family is...

Dear Sir, You can lodge a complaint and also get issue a legal notice. The financial institutions including banks cannot use muscle power and cannot create...View

Compassionate appointment in sbi Bank ANY 19 Jan 2019

Hello Is there any chance to get a job in sbi in compassionate appointment.

Compansionste employment is given to the wards of the employees who have died in harness. Consult the HRD at any local office through respective zonal...View

Regarding cancellation of sale agreement before the stipulated time Property 19 Jan 2019

i have a residential property which i had a wish to sell 2 months ago. I found a buyer who negotiated with me and entered into a sale agreement for minimum...

Dear Sir, You get issue a legal notice followed by a paper publication stating that such agreement is cancelled and advance amount paid by him is forfeited...View

What the law if someone defame a women Criminal 19 Jan 2019

Someone defame my wife, he called my all relatives and saying them nasty words about my wife and defame her, i want to know how to file a PIL. I need ur...

your wife can file a criminal defamation case against the concerned personView

Outsider taking advantage of my mothers unconsciousness Family 19 Jan 2019

I am the only son of my parent and i am married, I have a daughter of 4+ years. I am 33. I have problem with my mother Mrs. Aruna Ganguly. She always tried...

Call me for detail discussion. Advocate Dhrubaraj Bhowmik (Kolkata)View

Difficulty getting citations delivered in probate case. ANY 19 Jan 2019

Its over one year since probate petition was filed in Kolkata Court. The summons could not be delivered PROPERLY to siblings. Now, when we asked the...

Call me for detail discussion. Advocate Dhrubaraj Bhowmik (Kolkata)View

Land grabbing case in India near nagpur Property 19 Jan 2019

It may be illegal but still I want to do kabza on government land and legalize in future is it possible to do so and how much time is required and how...

u can call me for more details pleaseView

Is there any other ground where the husband should get the divorce as Family 19 Jan 2019

If wife is not ready not for return to her in laws house but still harassing the husband by taking dates after dates then what can by done by the husband?is...

therer is ground for divorce on cruelty and you have no other option expect to file a contested divorce.View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd