Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1498)        Banking(24204)        Business(4898)        Consumer Protection(8460)        Crimes(15421)        Employee/Labor(3874)        Environmental (17482)        Family(139924)        Human Rights(6349)        Information Technology(193834)        Insurance(22051)        Intellectual Property(2675)        International Law (5401)        Maritime law(2424)        Motor Vehicle(28517)        Property(70351)        Tax(4976)        All Other(680153)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
Job under compassionate grounds ANY 25 Mar 2019

My father worked as Asst. Engineer in TWAD board & died in a accident at march 2000, now I'm studying 2'nd year college, 1) Is iam eligible to apply...

For such queries you may contact with me. To know in detail and get legal services you may contact with me getting my information from the site. Click...View

Domestic violance made by in laws Family 25 Mar 2019

My in laws torturing me mentally everyday. They told this is our house,as you are the outsider you go out of our house. My question is as my marriage was...

u may complain to police about violenceView

and2325;and2306;and2346;and2381;and2354;and2375;and2306;and2335; ANY 25 Mar 2019

जुडिशल मजिस्ट्रेट प्रथम श्रेणी...

defamation must be filedView

Lokadalat-credit card settlement request Banking 25 Mar 2019

sir/madam , Regarding Credit card settlement shall we approach LOK ADALAT directly to request for settlement with banks..... is there any other process...

approach in court aftr u hv recieve lokadalat noticeView

Property dispute in Family Property 25 Mar 2019

Currently, The flat is in my Grandfather\'s name, Who passed away 5 years ago without making any will. Only My family (father, mother and I) is staying...

sir oral has no value . the property need to be shared . you better go for the divosion from the court .View

Revocation of my GST registration Tax 25 Mar 2019

My GST No. is showing Cancelled I am not able to file return please guide

sir contact your CA in person.View

Lawyer and advocate difference Notary 25 Mar 2019

Can anyone tell me the difference between the expression Advocate and Lawyers, can a person from date of passing his/her LL.B degree become a lawyer, meaning...

no difference the same thing . as the person pass LL.B the person is lawyer / advocate . the experience or the training certificate is for the internship...View

Stage For circulation in High court Criminal 25 Mar 2019

We hv applied for quashing 498A after settlement between us from high court of mumbai. Appl was filed on 11/2/19 now it is showing Stage Pre-admission...

sir ask your lawyer who is dealing with the case in person , as this order are according to the case facts. View

Requisiting procedure of getting government for Inter community marri Human Rights 25 Mar 2019

Sir I am kannan from Erode belongs to SC community, I married my wife in Feb 2014, she belongs to BC community. Both are PG graduates, Please tell me the...

sir better wait for the vacancy to be there then in that advertisement the details are given that time contact the particular department . if you are in...View

Fraudulent case of money by Forex broker Business 25 Mar 2019

But what happens if they close their account will it be still count as bounce. Also I found that the owner of company are in Dubai,.

is it related to dishonour of cheque? if yes ? then lodge a case as soon as possible. dishonour of cheques cases are very time bound.View

Fraudulent case of money investment by Forex broker Business 25 Mar 2019

I invested 150000 Rs. in a Forex company called XPOFX, deal was set on monthly 5% return at zero risk and that was supposed to end in January as a security...

You must deposit cheques even when you know they are going to bounce. If they have resources, they will have to settle your claim to avoid jailView

Getting new connection for building above 15m Property 25 Mar 2019

building height is few inches above 15m, so the BSES officer rejected for new connection. i need help.

I have answered atleast 4 similar posts. I don't know whether it's one issue or multiple. However, there's a process directed by Hon'ble Delhi High Court...View

Transfer of flat by virtue of Will Property 25 Mar 2019

A will has been executed by mother in favour of her only daughter. Will is not registered with sub-registrar, however it is registered notarized. After...

go in court take succession certificate or mangage registery officer and transfer ur name.View

Cheating and using a women ANY 25 Mar 2019

I want to know whether a women can file a legal case on a man for cheating and using her for many years and also for having physical relationship with...

yes ofcourse this complain can be lodge... U may do police complain against that man and the person who were support with him.View

credit card settlements Banking 25 Mar 2019

sir/madam. i used credit card loan of 12 lakhs from xbank.....I im unable to paying EMIS from lost 13 months ..... as per cebil report its showing writtenoff........

approach at lok adalats.lok adalats settle the matters very easily as per ur convience.View

Loan Against Providend Fund Labor 25 Mar 2019

Our Company Providend Fund is run through Trust Body. I am working inthe same company for 7.5 years. Hence Can in take loan against our full PF. If yes,...

Call me for detail discussion. Advocate Dhrubaraj Bhowmik. (Kolkata) View

Loan Against Providend Fund Labor 25 Mar 2019

Our Company Providend Fund is run through Trust Body. I am working inthe same company for 7.5 years. Hence Can in take loan against our full PF. If yes,...

Call me for detail discussion. Advocate Dhrubaraj Bhowmik (Kolkata)View

kul land act please explain Property 25 Mar 2019

i wanted to ask while doing non agri the land was said to be kul kayda and have to be paid a lot for non agri but the tenant , protected tenant payed...

you hv take permission from collector to sale and purchase that property.View

Court Case Judgement Family 25 Mar 2019

We are searching for a court judgement. This is a divorce case of simarpreet Kaur Puri vs. Tajinder Singh. The divorce was granted in 2013. We need a copy...

can you please tell me which court of which place passed this judgementView

Divorce RCR MAINTENANCE Family 25 Mar 2019

Dear Advocates, Husband filed divorce case. I filed RCR case. Family court ordered interim maintenance HMA 24. husband not paying anything after 3...

he is liable to pay interim and he wil pay it and aftr paying interim cross will b conducted. Adv.navmahalkar,jalnaView

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd