Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1522)        Banking(24581)        Business(5020)        Consumer Protection(8496)        Crimes(15811)        Employee/Labor(3913)        Environmental (17779)        Family(142401)        Human Rights(6458)        Information Technology(197337)        Insurance(22389)        Intellectual Property(2689)        International Law (5480)        Maritime law(2496)        Motor Vehicle(29057)        Property(71706)        Tax(5080)        All Other(693602)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
Blacksmith and Welding shop in residential area Civil 15 Jun 2019

We reside in a irregular colony in South Delhi there is blacksmith and welding shop besides my house which creates a noise pollution and toxic fumes of...

yes you can complaint. reason being a pollution making industry. complaint should be made to pollution control board, police and municipal corporation....View

Credit card non payment for 3 month Banking 15 Jun 2019

My brother took credit card he can\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t pay the amount for 3 month the collection debt came to home and threatening my family Wt is the reason...

Dear Sir, They cannot go to police station since it is purely civil case. Get issue a legal notice and file a suit for permanent injunction restraining...View

Family Court Case Related Family 15 Jun 2019

Hello, My name is Anjali Singh. I need legal advice related to my case. I have already filed a case but still not satisfied. My case is of Family Court...

please click paid phone consulting for discussionView

Sharing Power of Attorney Property 15 Jun 2019

Is it safe to share copy of power of attorney to potential buyer of property for his lawyer’s review?

how do you share a attorney power .i do not knowView

Need answer as quick as possible Civil 15 Jun 2019

Meri nani ki property h , 2 mama h mere ,chote mama tez h will apne naam kara lege nani se, bade mama ka koi legal right h ,koi case vo file kr skte h...

sir nani ki property me kisi ka bhi koi right nahi hai wo lady property hai obsolete jab tak nani jeevit hai , nani ki marzi hai to degi other wise nahi...View

fraud of money by taking money on interest for share mkt Criminal 15 Jun 2019

I had given one person money for a period of 6 months who promised me to give interest in return. I asked him to make a Agreement for the same but he refused...


What should be my honorarium. Labor 15 Jun 2019

I worked as a contractual staff in a society under Govt. of Bihar. My honorarium is 20,000-25,000. Lower limit (Rs. 20,000/-) on the basis of 5 yrs. Experience...

Dear client, your promotion will be due after completion of 10 year service so you will be entitled to get it after 10 year experience.View

criminal case 340 CrPC tampering with judicial records Banking 15 Jun 2019

Tampering of judicial records by the complainant and others accomplices during the course of criminal trial and 340 CrPC filed by the accused. The order...

sir with the evidence of the same file the application at the DJ court to give the direction for the same to the lower court . View

proper legal way to divorce under Muslim marriage act Family 15 Jun 2019

Dears, What is the proper legal way to divorce under Muslim marriage act? Is talaaq-hasnaa the right method, i.e. waiting for 3 menstrual cycles?

sir for the ritual divorce kindly ask the zahi sahib in person. View

Who is responsible when an AC technician met an accident while servici Accident 15 Jun 2019

I booked for an AC service. The technician inspected and said gas needs to be refilled. While refilling the compressor burst due to mishandling. The technician...

sir go for the FIR for the same and talk to the lawyer at the consumer court ,and try for the compromise as it was and accident . View

Money lent to boyfriend and now being blackmailed ANY 15 Jun 2019

My cousin sister was in a relationship with a man for the past one year. she had lent him some money for booting up his business. She had transferred the...

yes she can make a police complaint at the place where she stays under IT law . and for reovery money she can file money suit . also there are other legal...View

Property not divided equal because one brother is strong with another Property 15 Jun 2019

I have a long family so family land has not divided equally because who are rich in my family ,those are owned land by his name and all document has changed...

file partition suit and claim your share In property claim arrears also and take stay so that property is not sold furtherView

Breaking Employee Service Agreement ANY 15 Jun 2019

Hello, I am a software developer working with MNC company A in Hyderabad from May 2017 and since I already had my US H1B visa from previous employers,...

yes legal . every where not only in india talk to the HR of the company in person . View

I want a divorce for my mother Banking 15 Jun 2019

Hi i am rahul patil from mumbai i want a divorce from my wife plz help me

The divorce petition will filed in court, made chat for discussion View

FIR for loss of share certificates Business 15 Jun 2019

Sir, I hold a few shares of an FMCG company, On a query enquire it was indicated to me that the share certificates are old and are to be taken back and...

no sir the FIR need to be done in person as they will take every minor thing . and then only they will give the certified copy , by on line FIR you can...View

Legal verification of land related documents in Kolkata Property 15 Jun 2019

What documents needs to be verified for purchase of municipal land in Kolkata. What shall be the fees for getting the legal verification by your expert....


RC YET NOT TRANSFERRED Motor Vehicle 15 Jun 2019

I sold my car in 2017 and car is still running under my name .I have the required affidavit and acknowledgement of a written application to the local Rto.please...

sir go for the private police complaint for the same in person . View

Question regarding succession certificate Civil 15 Jun 2019

Sir, I want to know that my client wants succession certificate in Haryana and his all sisters have no objection in granting the succession certificate...

sir every sister can sign the relinquish deed with two adult witness at her place and send the to the brother to register it at the place where the property...View

can criminal cases for defamation and return of gold and money be file Civil 15 Jun 2019

According to law is there any provision to apply for divorce without keeping alimony before filing return of gold case or is divorce case filed after getting...

1) The cases you have filed against him can be used to force him to return your streedhan even if there is no divorce proceedings going on. 2) Please...View

Breach by Promoter of not painting the building Consumer Protection 15 Jun 2019

I have purchased one of 6 flats in the year 2015 in a building in Kolkata under KMC from a promoter who had 50% allocation in the constructed property...

sir please contact for detailed consultationView

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd