Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1498)        Banking(24204)        Business(4898)        Consumer Protection(8460)        Crimes(15421)        Employee/Labor(3874)        Environmental (17482)        Family(139924)        Human Rights(6349)        Information Technology(193834)        Insurance(22051)        Intellectual Property(2675)        International Law (5401)        Maritime law(2424)        Motor Vehicle(28517)        Property(70351)        Tax(4976)        All Other(680153)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
Non-implementation of Govt Orders and Supreme Court directions. Constitution 23 Mar 2019

In service matters, Departments violated the rules and showing partiality regarding Presidential Order. My requests for Inspector, District Inspector,...

If there were orders by courts in the writ you filed you can file contempt petition. If counter has not been filed then press the matter before the court...View

cheque bounce , money recovery ANY 23 Mar 2019

some one giving me cheque of Rs 1.10 lac but cheque was bounced.. how i can recover my money plz suggest ..

please send notice and then file FIR and civil suitView

Regarding 107 case information Criminal 23 Mar 2019

Sir, my sister got anonymous defamation letters via post to her residence for which we filled a police complaint on Feb 4 2019 against some known people...

This is all that is possible under law it was not proved that they sent letters but still they were warned you were not accused you were complainant...View

We are suffered to that online mobile store. We want our money back. Consumer Protection 23 Mar 2019

We ordered product and paid full amount but not giving product. He is not responding to phone and giving the product.when we asked he says again to pay...

either do police complain or case in consumer court.View

Partition of agriculture land under mohammadan law Civil 23 Mar 2019

Partition if agriculture land Father Has three sons A/c Maintained by yelder son1 Son1=29guntas son2=29guntas ...

you have right to share in your grandfather property.View

Applied to central Univ EWS but state law different ANY 23 Mar 2019

Hi, I have applied to a central university through EWS and trying to get the certificate made. However, the state I am in (Haryana) has set a different...

Hey,There was nothing particular regarding the EWS in the Central Universities, whereas, the SC, ST and OBC do have the central act for admission namely...View

Quitting a company without serving notice period Labor 23 Mar 2019

Hello, I have quit a company without serving notice period. I was a confirmed employee. Now I am receiving notice of 80K from company. My employment was...

pay it or face litigationView

Cheque bounce as teacher fees Criminal 23 Mar 2019

I am coaching classes teacher i serve a serive of 6 month but the owner is delays my payment now he gave me 3 cheques out of which 1 bounced and he is...

1st send him amt demand notice thru advocate then file complaint under section of N.I ACTView

Salary not released from the company Labor 23 Mar 2019

Hi Sir I have worked in a company for one month and resigned now they have not released my salary and they are asking for bank statement for the salary...

send notice to company thr lawyer.View

Judgement details and payment options Civil 23 Mar 2019

Sir, In my civil judgement pronounced as per here: Defendants separate or jointly do pay plaintiff for principle sum of Rs.387546/- with interest...

no once decree order you should obey. the appeal is secondaryView

Security from domestic violence with husband. Family 23 Mar 2019

Sir one of my sister married for 19 years having 2 kids aged 7 years each is undergoing physical and mental torture since her marriage now she cannot carry...

if you are financially sound and survive without husbands help then apply divorce with permanent alimony and share in property of husband but at this stage...View



as previously i advice u file recovery suit.View

Which section to choose Section 12(1)(b) or (c) Consumer Protection 23 Mar 2019

We are a group of 60+ house owners who are filing with NCDRC for project delay ( more than 5 years) and wish to include possession with OC/CC+ amenities+...

consult local lawyer it will better for u.View

Sir mujhe shi jankari btaye jisse main uchit bat kr sku management se Labor 23 Mar 2019

Sir main anil kumar sir main abhi current time jobs best crop science gujroula up main job krta hu sir all employee se nokri ka drr dikha kr jbrdsti comny...

labour court me complain kro.View

details to be sent to the VAO by the Sub-Registrar for the issue of p ANY 23 Mar 2019

I have purchased a unapproved residential plot from the second party under proper sale deed. The Sub-Registrar collected fees for transfer of patta. I...

Dear brother/sister normally it is not the job of the sub registrar to collect the money and send the details to the VAO for issue of the patta you need...View

Verbal and mental abuse Family 23 Mar 2019

Im expecting my second baby and my husband and inlaws abuses me mentally and verbally.can i get the complete custody of my children and get a divorce from...

yes u can stop this,file divorce petitionView

Divorce muslim law issues Family 23 Mar 2019

I want to know the status of triple talaq bill. How do a muslim man give talaq to his wife after the introduction of triple talaq bill? What does the...

u hv to complain in police station for that.View

Regarding Rectification Deed Property 23 Mar 2019

BDA allotted a site in Banaswadi to A. A sold to B. B sold to C. C gifted to D. In the BDA deed the location of the property is mentioned as 4th Main,...

c and d will excute. The last purchaser and sellerView

Society transfer - adding the name of donee, deleting the name of dono Property 23 Mar 2019

My older brother gifted me a residential flat. I have executed a gift deed, got NOC from C.H.S., paid stamp duty and registration charges. However, my...

the name of doner and donee is mandtoryView

Received legal notice from Tech Mahindra Civil 23 Mar 2019

Dear Sir, My son was worked from Feb 2017 to Jan 2018 at Tech Mahindra Company. In Jan 2018, he received an email from company that they have removed...

if u hv voluntary resign frm job then u r liable to pay bond amt.View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd