Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1498)        Banking(24204)        Business(4898)        Consumer Protection(8460)        Crimes(15421)        Employee/Labor(3874)        Environmental (17482)        Family(139924)        Human Rights(6349)        Information Technology(193834)        Insurance(22051)        Intellectual Property(2675)        International Law (5401)        Maritime law(2424)        Motor Vehicle(28517)        Property(70351)        Tax(4976)        All Other(680153)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
ID Card Issue related to Duplicasy Criminal 22 Mar 2019

I am working in a govt dept(Court) and we got our ID cards laminated from a shop nearby, i m not sure if he might have kept a copy for some kind of misuse.....

already reply that go to the shop and check in person. then there will be no problem .View

loss due to failure to heed to deadline, fraud Business 22 Mar 2019

I had ordered a product, paid half of the actual amount asked initially. It wasn't delivered by my deadline, I did not need it immediately after that....

Dear brother/sister 1. it is unfortunate that they want to cheat you and you could have given half amount after delivery of the product to you 2. now...View

Eletric meter new not given by bses as hight of building is 15meter Property 22 Mar 2019

I am in south delhi i have ist floor and not getting new eletric meter as ipurchses this floor from ground floor and they have only one meter i purchase...

You seem to have first claim against the builder. Now, I can see that you are not satisfied with answers but there could be no other remedy. Engage a lawyer,...View

Buying property from my father. Property 22 Mar 2019

Hi.. I am living in Hyderabad ... I want to buy a home from my father and want to take a home loan on it... Here i want to register the house on my name...

Yes, the registered deed can be executed in the name of two persons and even the bank would give loan to the extent of 75 percent of the government value...View

Is nuptial marriage contract valid in india Family 22 Mar 2019

Hi I am a woman of Indian origin currently permanent resident of Australia. Me n husband want to enter in a binding financial contract for our marriage...

Not valid in India, valid in Australia View

Require a professional help for solving an issue of summons issued by Labor 22 Mar 2019

Sir we are a manpower supplying agency. Our firm has been issued with a few summons. I would like discuss this issue in detail and solve this issue with...

you have to engage an Advocate and appear before the Labour court on the specific date itself without failView

Alienation of property Civil 22 Mar 2019

If it is said that one cannot alienate the property then apart from selling off or in other words transferring the ownership of property, what other things...

sir alien to who make this clear and save from who . go to the DJ court lawyer in person.View

burden of proof in court case Labor 22 Mar 2019

I have file forcefully resignation taken labour court case against company, now company says do compromise because if I win in labour court they will appeal...

yes they can appeal. on both u and company that u were forcibly removed from companyView

Nominies in parental proparty. Family 22 Mar 2019

I am a marriaged woman. My brother wants to sale my father's proparty. Which is my only father's name. Can he sale that proparty without my signature?...

no, you have legal equal share in that property.View

Suit for recovery of money Business 22 Mar 2019

I am a business man and another businessman has taken material on credit from but not paying the same. So what legal action should I take to recover my...

if u hv cheque of that person then file 138 n.i act or file recovery money suit with the help of bank statement and invoice and delivery challan.View

Looking for certified copy Civil 22 Mar 2019

the land was registered in 1971 . So from which registry office I can have the details? I live in panihati And the land is also in panihati

Take follow up at tahsil and collector office panihati.View

I want my car back completely ANY 22 Mar 2019

I sold my car to one my friend while I was drunk.. and I played gambling with him and with his brother lost some of the money so I gave him back rest of...

file police complainView

Gift Deed Cancellation Civil 22 Mar 2019

Hello Sir, My aunt gifted me a 2 storey house in Kolkata. Gift deed has been registered according to law and it\'s unconditional. She is an issue less...

Call me for detail discussion. Advocate Dhrubaraj Bhowmik (Kolkata)View

Is plaintiff\\\s written statement must with his declaration and affid Civil 22 Mar 2019

Is plaintiff\\\'s written statement must with his declaration & affidavit in reply of defendant\\\'s injuction application as per CPC, 1908, Order 7 -...

with out written statement what will the affidavit and declaration prove . View

Cyber Appellate Tribunal In Delhi (Clarifications) Information Technology 22 Mar 2019

I recently interned with a well known senior lawyer in delhi, i remember she had one of her briefs on a cyber law issue which was in delhi, i overheard...

sir stop the presumption if you over heard then talk with her in person as why did she said this .View

What is crpc 125 Mandatory wife maintaince in the court Family 22 Mar 2019

What is crpc 125 ? Mandatory wife maintaince in the court ?

yes the has to pay maintence. hurbnd mandatory to pay maintence to wife.View

Purchase adivasi land Property 22 Mar 2019

Is it possible to purchase adivasi land after seeking permission from collector. What is the procedure and fees for the same.

Welcome,Come on what's app no.G.Muneeswaran.9597797779.View

child meeting without case Family 22 Mar 2019

what appeal to be filed against the court wherein order for meeting of child with her mother, who had already left him 4 years ago, since the case of domestic...

If the order is in Act 8 guardianship case of District Judge then appeal / revusion can be filed in High Court against that orderView

Looking for an Internship so asking What is to be chosen by me ANY 22 Mar 2019

I am looking for internship What is ideally be my choice a Firm or an Individual Lawyer? I am 2 yr Delhi University LLB student.

Welcome,Come on what's app no.G.Muneeswaran.9597797779.View

Wrongly spread wrong information against me by unknown person Criminal 22 Mar 2019

Dear lawyers, One months ago v went to c girl in their home. My marriage about fix from girl sides but before it was fix.Unkown person went to their...

file defamation case View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd