Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1498)        Banking(24200)        Business(4897)        Consumer Protection(8460)        Crimes(15415)        Employee/Labor(3874)        Environmental (17472)        Family(139871)        Human Rights(6346)        Information Technology(193771)        Insurance(22049)        Intellectual Property(2675)        International Law (5399)        Maritime law(2421)        Motor Vehicle(28505)        Property(70274)        Tax(4974)        All Other(679755)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
Property issue both sides of our land and KVT problem and how to stop Property 20 Mar 2019

Respected I vinayak having 20 gunta agricultural land in karwar district.We made government survey to our land and both side of our land is occupied by...

Dear Sir, You go to the Civil case and get a stay order on the basis of your documents. I could have explained more if background is known to me....View

Buying slum clearance house is legal Civil 20 Mar 2019

is it legal to buy a slum clearance house in chennai if the owner is ready to sell?

Dear brother/sister show the documents and related papers of that house to any advocate to get the legal opinion A.P.Loganathan, Advocate, Madras High...View

Legal Notice from Bank on NPA Account. Banking 20 Mar 2019

I have taken homeloan from SBI for an under construction properly of Amrapali Dream Valley- Greater Noida West in year 2012, builder has defaulted and...

1) First meet the bank Officials. Explain the situation. 2) The bank must have disbursed the loan to the builder or was it you who got the loan amount...View


Respected lawyers My mother met an accident five years before and got injured.she filed a mcop case against the respondents.while searching the case details...

yes your mother has won the case.View

Maintenance petition under crpc ANY 20 Mar 2019

Sir my crpc 125 order was ex parte My husband did not appear and not even filled any set aside or reversion petition against the order passed in March...

yes he can file .the court will decide if allow or not . clcikView

No Caste and No religion Certificate - Is it possible Constitution 20 Mar 2019

I would like to obtain a 'No Religion - No Caste' certificate from the government.

Dear brother/sister 1.yes you can get that certificate 2. file an application to the collector or the thasildar in this regard A.P.Loganathan, Advocate,...View

domestic violence case and 498a and Divorce Family 20 Mar 2019

sir my 498a case and DVC on my husband is going on in the same court recently the judge stated that to file chief in 498a so that both can be crossed...

dont crossexamine both in sametime View

GPA holder dies and oriiginal principal also dies Property 20 Mar 2019

Hi , I have property in Delhi/NCR in one of the unauthorised colony. My relative purchased the property in 1984 from GPA holder Mr X . And property is...

siris there agreement to sell or not.View

Stay Order from court as early pssbl. Civil 20 Mar 2019

Dear Sir, 1)the society where I own a flat had filed a recovery suit against me for non payment of maintenance dues since possession. 2)the case was...

yes u and your lawyer can requestView

How to proceed for divorce Civil 20 Mar 2019

My husband send me notice I received only one,but now in app I say they send me 4 notice.I want some suggestions regarding my case.

reply to that notice ... Any advice contact meView

I want to resign from company which have bond for 2years, Human Rights 19 Mar 2019

Sir,im working in rakon electronics with 2 year bond,nearly 1 year completed, since i am not interested to work here i want to resign,they are telling...

call us for more help.View

Credit card defaults Banking 19 Mar 2019

Hello, my credit card outstanding balance is 39000/-. I am getting a call from bank that I have to pay 41000/- immediately to avoid legal charges and law...

Call me for detail discussion.View

Need divorce lawyer at Gurgaon Family 19 Mar 2019

Facts The wife left matrimonial home without citing any reason whatsoever. All attempts for reconciliation have failed. It has been one year since she...

u can ask ur problems to meView

Wifes rights after husbands death Family 19 Mar 2019

Is wife have any legal rights on husband's property after husband's death and if husband has made a will in which he has given all property rights to...

Wife has a right in the demised husband's property, by law. However if your husband has executed a will regarding the particular property and bequeathed...View

Civil case litigation Civil 19 Mar 2019

Namasthe sir, Am Vishwanath aged 50yrs. Am very thankful to your advises. Now i need a advise regarding our property litigation. The matter is as follows...

Dear Sir, Your brief is not sufficient to say whether you win or lose. In fact nobody can expect the result of a civil case since it depends on various...View

Trading The Financial Markets From India Tax 19 Mar 2019

I Am About To Invest Around 7 Lakhs Into The Forex Markets For FY 20-21 Which Would Add Upto 5 to 6 Crores At the end of the year.The Main Problem Is That...

sir then best is to hire one CA . for the proper guide line . then take the other step . View

Protect paternal agricultural against malevolent move from non-family Property 19 Mar 2019

Hello Sir, Some people (non-family scheduled caste) are trying to influence my grandfather to write our paternal agricultural land in their name. Since...

You cannot protect, any person from writing his own will, however, a will written not out of free will can be challenged in the court of law. A will can...View

how to get release document from my two sister sons and daughter Civil 19 Mar 2019

sir my father self acquired property has 7 legal heirs. my father died on 1985.. we plan to get full rights on that property 5 sons are there but 2 daughters...

the partition is not possible. like wise the person can not get full ownership. Madras High court Advocate Murali KrishnanView

I want to intern under a lawyer or in a law firm in the month of June Civil 19 Mar 2019

I want to intern under a lawyer or in a law firm in the month of June and July. Please let me know if any lawyer or law firm would be hiring.

sir there is nothing called summer internship in law , better go to the court and ask the bar secretory to give the list of lawyer who keep intern and...View

Property buying from parents Property 19 Mar 2019

Hi.. I am living in Hyderabad ... I want to take home loan on a house which belongs to my parents... I want to take loan in such a way that my father...

first take house in your name otherwise loan will not be given to u or ask parents to transfer property to I or ask them to take loan personallyView

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd