Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1513)        Banking(24489)        Business(4946)        Consumer Protection(8489)        Crimes(15667)        Employee/Labor(3892)        Environmental (17651)        Family(141492)        Human Rights(6410)        Information Technology(196058)        Insurance(22212)        Intellectual Property(2684)        International Law (5426)        Maritime law(2459)        Motor Vehicle(28816)        Property(71205)        Tax(5013)        All Other(688440)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
i wanna marry a girl whos age is 17yrs and m of 19yrs Maritime law 22 Jun 2011

hi i rly need ur help plz help me out i love a girl who is of 17yrs and in next month she will turn to 18yrs i m muslim and so the girl is my age is of...

Dear Sir, For girls the marriageable age 18 years and for boys its 21 years,you need to wait till you turn 21 years.If parents try to marry forcefully...View

Arbitral Award- is stamp duty payable on pendentelite intere Banking 22 Jun 2011

The arbitration act is silent on stamp duty payable. Is the stamp duty for publishing the award, payable on the principal only or is it payable on the...

Stamp duty depends on the total value of the property and not on interest in my opinion. Santosh goswami,Adv View

I met an accident and oppsite person put wrong case against Accident 22 Jun 2011

on 04-06-2011 my self and my father going on two wheeler . we were going right way but suddenly a person came without any indications/intimations from...

settle the matter outside court or else u have to face serious consequences like mact claim etc. Rajiv Chandok +919810050896View

Property will - ancestoral property Property 22 Jun 2011

Property is name of my grand father who passed long ago.It is still not transferred to any for legal heirs (3 brother + 1 mother) grandmother has a share...

Dear Sir, The property will be equally divided among 3 brothers and mother,after the division your grandmother can write a will and give 1/4 to you.But...View

Bil can cancel J.F.C.M court one he grant bail Criminal 22 Jun 2011

The case brief facts is that the Police register case under section 324 of I.P.C , subsequently the section alteration under section 307 , After that in...

yes. there is a provision, so you have to contact/ consult you advocate he will assist you. section 307 of IPC is attempt to murder, though this section...View

urgant ANY 22 Jun 2011

Legal Advice A person named Late sh. Sub hash verma was expired as on 2nd of the may and he was working as Auditor in of Haryana state electricity board....

Dear Sir, File a writ before high court.For details contact.Miss A.Satyawati.,Advocate, View

Netwrok Sales Company Business 22 Jun 2011

Hi I would like to know whether selling Home Appliances and Consumer Goods in a Network Market Model is Legal In India. Off late we have heard a lot of...

For MLM businesses to operate legally, they must meet the following criteria: 1. The company brings a product or service to the marketplace that is (a)...View

stay order Property 22 Jun 2011

plz. tell me what is the meaning of stayorder and who can take this as i mention that i want full possession of my house can i do this with stayorder ...

Stay order means to stop specific action by the Court.You should file a suit for recovery of possession and injunction of the property.-------------Minansu...View

self occupied property of my husband trans to his sister Family 22 Jun 2011

Dear Sir, SOP of my husband puchased the property in the year 2003 and he got married to me on 2006, we had a female baby in the year 2007, after the...

In law, the self acquired property can be given in gift.As far as divorce is concerned i think you can fight it successfully. And plz don\'t stop your...View

i hav tem injection order Family 22 Jun 2011

sir i hav a got injection order for that 100sq yards. do i have a rights to kick them out of the position and occupy that position. shall i have to wi8...

Dear Sir, Please mail me copy of injunction order for proper advise.for details. Miss A.Satyawati.,Advocate, View

Share broker did not transfer share nor returned money Consumer Protection 22 Jun 2011

Dear, In reply to my earlier question you said I should send a complain to SEBI,Share Broker Association and lodge a FIR in Police. How to complain...

Certainly to Suri, you may send complaint to the police and other authority through registered post.Further details at

Regarding divorce Family 22 Jun 2011

A friend of mine and his wife filed for divorce 8 months back ( mutual consent ). They have been living separately for 8 months. The case has come for...

If she doesn\'t appear two three times you may pray to the court to proceed ex-party and deliver the judgement.for detail-- Santosh goswami,Adv View

time limit to declare the will Property 22 Jun 2011

thanks for your answer about specific time of declaring the will. WHAT I THINK THAT IF THERE IS NO SPECIFIC TIME THEN ANY PARTY CAN COME WITH FAQE...

I think you are addressing your query to A.Satyawati. Yes, you can call him. Santosh goswami,Adv View

any DRDO official resigned job when under depression/treatm Labor 22 Jun 2011

My brother was DRDO Minsitry Defence employee in year 2007 after completing 6 years service as permenant employee has resigned the job. The resignation...

Yes u appoint a good lawyer make a letter under RTI act for retrenchment,and make a writ petition in high court.u may contact me for number...View

Can any case may be file after Divorce(Muslim Law) Family 22 Jun 2011

But the family of that girl has planed to remarry her soon. In this situation she is eligible to claim maintenance. One more thing I would like to know...

Once the woman remarriage she can\'t ask for maintenance from her previous husband.Secondly, divorce on a plain paper is not legal nor can it be. A divorce...View

Can any case may be file after Divorce(Muslim Law) Family 22 Jun 2011

My Brother divorced his wife by mutual consensus according to the Muslim law, and on a plane paper it has been written by Maulana ( Muslim religious leaders)...

Dear Sir, Though the divorce is granted,she can claim maintenance from your brother 125.for details contact A.Satyawati.,Advocate,,, Andhra Pradesh ...View

Thanks Banking 22 Jun 2011

Thanks alot Mr Satyawati for your valuable legal information/description.

Dear Sir, Its my Pleasure.Iam Miss A.Satyawati.,AdvocateView


i have been married for one year and seeking for divorce mutually without any petition in the court

Dear Sir, Divorce can be granted by competent court with proper jurisdiction except court no authority or agreement is valid.For seeking divorce on mutual...View

second marriage without divorce in muslim Family 22 Jun 2011

Hi All, I need your expert opinions in my case. i am a muslim by birth and i fell in love with a Hindu girl and got married to her under Special Marriage...

Dear Sir, You will face problems because you have married Hindu girl under special marriage act,The under special marriage also the rules of marriage...View

under which act does public trust in karnataka will work Intellectual Property 22 Jun 2011

how a public trust under bombay public trust act 1950 and societies registration act can over take a private trust in karnataka???? and under which act...

It will guided both by the provisions of Indian Trust Act, Bombay Public trust act as well as societies registration act. for detail--- Santosh Goswa...View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd