Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1522)        Banking(24581)        Business(5020)        Consumer Protection(8496)        Crimes(15811)        Employee/Labor(3913)        Environmental (17779)        Family(142401)        Human Rights(6458)        Information Technology(197337)        Insurance(22389)        Intellectual Property(2689)        International Law (5480)        Maritime law(2496)        Motor Vehicle(29057)        Property(71706)        Tax(5080)        All Other(693602)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
Fake SC St case what should I do ANY 14 May 2019

Hi some one therating me that he will put a false SC St case on me what should I do is there any possibility for antistory bail

yes best is file police complaint for threatening you and take anticipatory bail for case is filed against you.and control your self alsoView

Redevelopment project and builder not giving rent or shifting accomoda Civil 14 May 2019

What to do when I being the owner living single in private land and there is no majority after redevelopment project which is taken by builder and all...

Dear client injunction ready draft just file it, lawyer india, click to know detailView

wht action shuld be taken on them and can i enter my matrimonal house Family 14 May 2019

after getting married till 15 months we didnt have sexual realtion till now so i walked out of my matrimonal house along vth my parents after discussion...

do u want divorce u can take divorce under section 12 of hindu marriage act file 498a case against boyView

Passports application for minors ANY 14 May 2019

I would like to apply for a fresh passport . But both my parents are abroad . Is it needed of an affidavit from both parents since Iím a minor . I have...

Your passport can only be applied by your parents and their affidevit it is required as part of the documentation to issue a passport to minorView

Few points that you answer Family 14 May 2019

Respected Sir, Can government of India, honorable courts, judges, advocates and woman laws are meant for harassing and encouraging innocent husbands...

acknowledge it. thanks sir/ all protect your right, kindly elaborate matter., or talk or chat for you View

Mutual consent divorce Family 14 May 2019

Hi, I would like to meet the lawyer to discuss the procedure for mutual consent & contested divorce and possibilities to expedite it.

You can have my contact detail from Pathlegal to discuss the issue Regards Rajeev RJ Associates Trivandrum View

How can We get Genset Shifted kept in Common Premises by our Tenant. Property 14 May 2019

Sir, We have given part of our Outhouse i.e. Adjoining Garage Type Room 250 sq ft on Leave License basis to one Firm Say ' TNS 'Ventures ' The Main...

go to the municipal corporation office and made complaint against them for illegal encroachment. just simply applicationView

Given surity to someone Banking 14 May 2019

Good evening sir I am shravan state government employee , sir please clarify me a doubt that I have given a surity to my friend in shri ram chits and...

Dear Sir without delay publish legal notice for escape that person, the draft is available , preview the same, lawyer from kanpur View

How save from false cases Family 14 May 2019

Respected Sir, If wife and her parents will registered false dowry demanding and domestic voilence case against her husband and his parents how can they...

Sir , Go to the nearest station house officer and make fresh defamation fir against them. they are liable to punish under section 499. You can ask...View

Woman police station or woman cell help under MCD Family 14 May 2019

Respected Sir, Can husband and his parents will take woman police station or woman cell help to getting back their things and expenditure from wife and...

both of them can not help MCD is in court View

Cheque dishour case want to surrender Criminal 14 May 2019

I am advocate in ambala as my friend case is pending before kanpur court under section 138 and to surrender and ready to pay cheque amount with interest...

My dear colleague. the personal bond and your appearance before court should mandatory requirement. know me. Talk with paid , Lawyer from Kanpur View

Charged and process for making a partition deed. Property 14 May 2019

How much does it cost for making a partition deed. Please include all charges . I don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t have much knowledge and my partner is demanding...

It will depend on value of properties. regards rajeev RJ Associates Trivandrum View

Police help for take things and expenditure back from wife under MCD Family 14 May 2019

Respected Sir, Can husband and his parents will take police help to get back their things and expenditure back from wife and her relatives under mutual...

try it in the court . police has no role in family matter with out court order .View



On what reason banking ombudsman rejected to complaint. Please share the order copy so that we can advice you properly. Regards Rajeev RJ Associates Trivandrum...View

Mcop case solved but no money returned Motor Vehicle 14 May 2019

My father met accident in 2012 and case taken by lawyer name saravanan and in 2018 they called my dad to court and my dad signed for a payment but still...

Please furnish the case details for proper statusView

Mcop case solved but no money returned Motor Vehicle 14 May 2019

My father met accident in 2012 and case taken by lawyer in 2018 my dad signed for a payment but still now no payment received by us or the lawyer responding...

You need to file a review petition in the same court for the amount not received through the agreementView

Meri age 21 se kam he to ham dono, Court Marriage kese kare Family 14 May 2019

Sir mera name rahul he. Or meri age 21 se kam he to kya ham dono court marriage kar sakte he?

Faridkot marriage the boy must be 21 years of age and girl must be 18 years of age in case you are not meeting the age requirement you cannot go for the...View

loan for land without patta Banking 14 May 2019

i bought a land around 25yrs back without patta, i have builded 2-floor house, now i want get loan from bank by keeping that document. will i get loan...

Dear brother/sister 1. the bank invariably will ask the patta of the land while granting the loan 2. apply to the tasildar for the patta of the property...View

Facing problem with plot registration Property 14 May 2019

Hello sir, I am purchasing a plot 30x40 for amount 12,70,000 rupees from a land owner via a broker, I have paid 70,000 as advanced amount(this agreement...

File a police complaint about recovery.View

Cancellation of registration in polytechnic institute ANY 14 May 2019

I'm on polytechnic institute now since 1 years back but I want to join other collage but my collage is not giving me my documents they are telling that...

Your problem can be resolved, legally, and then you can proceed accords as you wished here. To know in detail and get legal services at there you may...View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd