Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1522)        Banking(24581)        Business(5020)        Consumer Protection(8496)        Crimes(15811)        Employee/Labor(3913)        Environmental (17779)        Family(142401)        Human Rights(6458)        Information Technology(197337)        Insurance(22389)        Intellectual Property(2689)        International Law (5480)        Maritime law(2496)        Motor Vehicle(29057)        Property(71706)        Tax(5080)        All Other(693602)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
Regarding the TC from college Civil 13 May 2019

I am Mohamed,from Tamilnadu,was doing UG degree in a college and discontinued in pre-final year.I need my schooling certificates that I submitted during...

file police complaint for blackmailing you pay full fee when u dont want to continueView

Land issue - legal advise required Property 13 May 2019

my father is a ex-service man and awarded with a dry land of 3.48acrs in Amberpet village of Bhimadole Mandal, West Godavari district, AP. Recently, a...

issue legal notice and file eviction suit and take stay in that caseView

Poramboke land issue Property 13 May 2019

Hello sir, I am kavitha,enga veetu pakathula iruka poramboke land ah nanga use pana rights iruka illaya??? I mean nanga engaloda own land nu sollala...just...

dear sister, please speak in English or Hindi language.. click like giftView

Searching of internships Business 13 May 2019

Sir,i want a internship for 45 days..i am a law student,i have completed my first year.

Where are you based?View

Registered Gramkamtam land purchase Property 13 May 2019

Need your help to purchase gramkantam land in beeram guda ameenpur muncipality hyderabad

dont purchase it's an advise for uView

Registered marriage love marriage ANY 13 May 2019

My Son has done a love marriage and registered the obtaining a marriage certificate. Now the girl has decided not to go for social marriage as her family...

Sir, If once marriage has been done and divorce decree is obtained, it does not mean that she would be called or said never married or single. She would...View

judgement meaning and the decision correct or wrong Civil 13 May 2019

The suit filed for declaration of legalheirs who died on 2004 deceased person The deceased person has two wife's the first wife died in 2012 The...

From the words you have given, it seems that the decree and judgement is not favourable to you and you have to appeal. Please mail me the whole judgem...View

Transfer of personal land to cricket club without owners consent Property 13 May 2019

We have been playing cricket on personal land for last 4 years.. Would like to know can we transferred that property to our club name without owners consent???...

no sir not possible the owner will file case on you for the same . sir why not ask the owner direct for the same what is bog deal . View

DXC Technology Trust PF not responding ANY 13 May 2019

I worked with DXC technology for 5 months. Left the company in Nov 2016. Not worked after that. Want to withdraw my PF from their Trust PF. Payroll and...

Send a legal notice.View

Judgment and decree in mutual consent divorce under 13b Civil 13 May 2019

Is divorce decree different from final judgment in mutual consent divorce. I have received a copy of judgment, do I need apply for copy if decree as well....

Dear client, the decree is final judgement of divorce for that. its receive by bailiff . आप सलाह पर चर्चा...View

Land Dispute boundary wall construction Civil 13 May 2019

My father have filed an CSR against my neighbour who was objected/Threatned my parents while they are constructing Boundary wall in my house (which is...

1) Inform the police, show to them the previous survey records you have. Inform then in writing that your neighbour are trespassing over your land and...View

capital gain exemption Tax 12 May 2019

I have purchased a residential property at rs.97 lac on 30.11.2018 in municipal area. I also own a residential 15 decimal vacate land since 1991...

Dear client, exemption is start from sell-deed registration date, avail that benefit, , आप सलाह पर चर्चा...View

Residential to commercial Civil 12 May 2019

I have a residential property in shajapur which I want to converts into commercial. So I just want to know what is the process and what kind of documents...

Dear client acknowledge to file the convert of land,So take these step as mentioned below. Copy of sale deed, lease deed and power of attorney self-attested...View


i want to file for partition of joint property... There was a joint property in the name of my late father and brother..My brother transfer that joint...

yes now also you can file partition suit. Click like giftView

I want justice for my life because of him my life got complety spoile Family 12 May 2019

My marriage happens in Jan 2019 .and it\\\\\\\'s love marriage he cheated me after his family gives mentel torucure and my husband supports them he is...

yes u can file maintenance suitView

time limit for partition suit Notary 12 May 2019

i want to file for partition of joint property... There was a joint property in the name of my late father and brother..My brother transfer that joint...

advice of that question posted few second ago, acknowledge,thanksView

Husband ran away to abroad without informing court and power of attorn Criminal 12 May 2019

I have filed domestic violence case against my husband and his parents. He has run away to abroad for a permanent job over there and haven't informed court...

you proceed your domestic violence case and file execution. After this file 498 a case at women cell and maintence case also. Click like giftView

I need My father Property and bank account money and stop sale his lan Civil 12 May 2019

Hai i am mahesh age 25 my father married two wife i am fist wife son . second wife three daughter my father seek mental illness age 55 he have grandfather...

As long as he is alive, you cannot ask for a shareView

I need to get divorce from my wife without paying any money which she Family 12 May 2019

Dear sir/ madam , I had completed my marriage life for almost one year now . Me and my wife was not on good understanding from starting of marriage...

File a police complaint against her, try to get mutual consent divorce which will come with a price. If her demand is not reachable contest the case. Safer...View

Property kaise dive kare ya aise me property bech nhi sakte Family 12 May 2019

Agar koi plot ke teen varis hai lekin do bechana chate hai property hisse ke liye lekin ek abhi bechara nhi chata to kya kare.

partition Karo or bech doView

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd