Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1512)        Banking(24484)        Business(4946)        Consumer Protection(8489)        Crimes(15665)        Employee/Labor(3892)        Environmental (17647)        Family(141468)        Human Rights(6404)        Information Technology(196002)        Insurance(22204)        Intellectual Property(2684)        International Law (5426)        Maritime law(2459)        Motor Vehicle(28812)        Property(71191)        Tax(5013)        All Other(688294)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
Illegal eviction notice Property 20 Jul 2008

We operate a Medical scanning facility inside the campus of a Medical College and Hospital in Kerala. The hospital administration has given us permission...

All will depend on the contract conditions between you. Since your problem requires a more elaborate discussion we advice you to consult a lawyer with...View

rights of hindu widow in husband's family property Property 20 Jul 2008

Sub:- Seeking for Legal Advice. Respected Sir, Firstly I would I like to state that I am a 57 year old widow of Late Prabir...

All the transactions done after the death of your father-in-law with regarding to his immovable property is invalid if he had died intestate. You can move...View

Mutual settlement of properties Property 19 Jul 2008

We are four beneficiaries of certain inherited properties.Me,my mother,my brother-in-law and his daughter.Now we want to divide the above properties among...

You can register a settlement deed specifying the exact division of properties among you.Registering a settlement deed is much cheaper comparatively.View


Sir, I and my brother have a land with building in chennai , Tamilnadu, which was given to us by our mother by settlement deed. It was duly registered....

Now that the undivided property stands in the name of the brothers,you can register another settlement deed specifying the exact division of property between...View

What is an LPO Human Rights 19 Jul 2008

what is lpo can you guide me about this

WHAT IS AN LPO Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) is the industry in which in-house legal departments or organizations outsource legal work from areas where...View

Partition Property 19 Jul 2008

my mother executed a will and registered it . as per will the propertier are for me and my 3 sisters. i dont have a home. all others are having. they...

Just because all other co-owners have a residential property barring one,the one cannot have any superior right over the residential property at the time...View

jurisdiction for Divorce Family 18 Jul 2008

What if I never got the notice? Does it still hold? What if I have tried serving her from US and she has been served? In this case, would US courts have...

The jurisdiction of family matters is either the place of marriage or the place in which the couple last resided together.View

resignation on request Labor 18 Jul 2008

my brother was working in xxxxxxxx as sr.executive and he was placed under suspension after registration of a false criminal case.he was acquited by the...

The resignation and termination from a organization can be effected only as per the terms and condition of the appointment letter .Here if the organization...View

marriage with cousin Family 18 Jul 2008

Please suggest me, Can I marry with my second cousin of maternal side. She is my mother's cousin sister's daughter. My family's chain with her like--She...

The relationship referred here does not come under the category of first degree. Hence this relationship cannot be considered as a prohibited relationship...View

female's right family property Property 18 Jul 2008

1 brother and 5 sister, father death in 1965,after all property on brother name with no objection given by sister that time, now land value is more and...

The sisters can claim only the share of the undivided property, where which the title of the property still remains in the name of their ancestor as per...View

divorce without notice Family 17 Jul 2008

I am individual living in US and was recently married to an Indian girl. Due to our differences, she went back to US and we have gone down the path of...

As per Indian law it is mandatory to serve notice to the spouse before divorce. But if the party does not accept the notice or refuse to come before the...View

torture by in laws Family 17 Jul 2008

My wife went to my in-laws house on Aug'07 to deliver our 1st child.I supported her upto my level best upto Oct'07.When I visited my in-laws house I have...

You can make complaint before the police with regard to the previous issue and the case will help you to avoid any threat from the other side. if you are...View

transfer with no objection Property 17 Jul 2008

1 brother and 5 sister, father death in 1965,after all property on brother name with no objection from sister, now land value is more and lot of land sale...

See whether the title has been transferred in the brother's name. Just issuance of a no- objection does not make the transfer absolute. The transfer is...View

validity of will made outside india Property 17 Jul 2008

My mother recently died in the U.K leaving a will which named my elder brother as the sole executor. She has property in India which she has specifically...

There is no specific format mentioned for a WILL as per Indian law. A Will only denotes the wishes of the testator regarding movable and immovable property...View

role of project cordinator in LPO Business 16 Jul 2008

what is the role and responsibilities of a project cordinator in LPO projects.

The role of a project coordinator would vary from organisation to organisation. You are better advised to directly enquire at the organization about which...View

Right to education for Physically handicapped Human Rights 16 Jul 2008

I am a physically handicapped both legs were affected by polio. (I canít able to walk). I have no father, mother and under care of elder brother. In 1992...

You must send a letter to the minister of higher education with a copy to Hon'ble President of India, minister of education (central govt) and Human Rights...View

property with bank loan Banking 16 Jul 2008

Dear Sir My father in law purchased a residential house from one person Mr. Sanam . Mr sanam is having a loan on this house from state bank of india...

Due to technical reasons your question send to pathlegal was not listed before the subject expert. Hence we were not able to answer your question in proper...View

salary in notice period Labor 15 Jul 2008

I have already resigned from the companny and told Please release me as per the company terms and conditions of employment mentioned in my appointment...

You are advised to issue a lawyer notice to the company for approval of the resignation and also demanding any salary due which is illegally withheld by...View

Notice period for resignation Labor 15 Jul 2008

Dear Sir, Iam working for an X company i have told my company Please release me as per the company terms and conditions of employment mentioned in my...

The terms and conditions of an appointment letter will always become binding upon employee- employer relationship. Hence if you want to resign from the...View

Conditional transfer/Life interest Property 15 Jul 2008

my client has received an immovable property through will,in that will there is a condition that after my client's death property will be transfered to...

It looks like all that your client has got is only a life interest. that means that on his death the property will automatically get transferred in the...View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd