Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1575)        Banking(25216)        Business(5267)        Consumer Protection(8674)        Crimes(16367)        Employee/Labor(4095)        Environmental (18599)        Family(147775)        Human Rights(6692)        Information Technology(203718)        Insurance(23194)        Intellectual Property(2773)        International Law (5691)        Maritime law(2753)        Motor Vehicle(30241)        Property(74124)        Tax(5284)        All Other(721909)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
exess payment Labor 9 Jul 2008

I have since left my Organisation a year ago & my settlement for my PF etc was made on release of Internal No Dues Certificate etc, now the Organisation...

You can ask for a detailed statement as to how the excess amount is calculated and then proceed further on getting that.View

distribution of property Property 8 Jul 2008

A House in Hyderabad built by Father 25 yrs back with investment from retirement dues and also some portion of ancestral amount.The House built with total...

Since the property is self acquired by the father he can dispose it the way he wants.the daughters can accept only what the father gives.They have no claim...View

Change of name Human Rights 8 Jul 2008

I am a MBA student I want to change my name is there any problem may arise in my fututre after change my name.My previous all exam marks sheet name will...

In normal cases there should not be any such problems.In case you wish to change your name, that also includes your father's name or even Surname you have...View

Bond/Notice Period Labor 8 Jul 2008

Dear Sir, I am employed with a software firm and have a contract tenure for 1 year with no bond money or ohter thing mentioned in the contract letter.It...

Since your offer letter/contract does not contain any stipulation as regards Bond etc, you should not be worrying about it.View

Name change Human Rights 8 Jul 2008

my problem is that i got name rahul dubey in my all certificates while in ration card its pankaj dubey what should i do now? can i declare that both are...

You can have only one name on record.In case you wish to change your name, that also includes your father's name or even Surname you have to follow a very...View

Sale of undivided share Property 8 Jul 2008

we r 3 brother cultivating land commonly, no land divided on any paper. Our name on goverment record r recorded. One of our brother sold land without our...

Co-owners can sell their share of the undivided property.But the buyer cannot get a specific portion unless the property is partitioned and each owner...View

Unauthorized sale Property 8 Jul 2008

We are having the parental property in village uchat district mahendergarh haryana. my grand pa win the case of "hakshuffa" about this land in 1960s....

Since you problem is a bit too complicated and needs a detailed discussion,we advice you to consult a lawyer with all the relevant documents and facts...View

qualification for LPO Human Rights 7 Jul 2008

Completed my LLB this year n wanna join in LPO ,do i need xtra qualification besides LLB coz havent done 4m national law schols

Getting some sort of an exposure to LPO related activities or undergoing an LPO train9ng will certainly help.View

Mutual Consent divorce Family 6 Jul 2008

Thanks for your prompt reply. After lot of discussion we have decided to file a divorce through mutual consent. The terms of mutual consent involve me...

Once the transfer is done with the courts interference, the wife cannot withdraw from her performing her part .It is not necessary that the court should...View

witch LAW & ACT Property 6 Jul 2008

through witch law and act the daughter E,F,G got share in progency property. plese give some hints of HINDU womens power in her progency property and...

Pls elaborate your question.View

share in progency property Property 6 Jul 2008

A-B --------------------------------------------------- | | | | | C(married) D ...

Pls make your question more specific.View

forgerd bank loan Banking 5 Jul 2008

Dear Sir My father in law purchased a residential house in meerut in 20 jan 06. This house having a loan against property from STATE BANK OF INDIA by...

Question is not clearView

LPO jobs/training Human Rights 4 Jul 2008

I have done LLB in 1988 and I have been working in Pvt Sector in various departments like Commercial, Sales Tax, Income Tax, Customs, Central Excise,attending...

Exposure to LPO related activities or undergoing an LPO training will certainly be of help.View

Status regarding GoldQuest or QuestNet Criminal 4 Jul 2008

Dear Sirs, Where can I find the information about status of Goldquest, Chennai case. I didn't hear anything in news about that case these days. Does...

You will get the information of the cases from any of the police stations where the case was registered in this issue. If you are not able to find this...View

Vehicle spare parts - availability after facing out Motor Vehicle 4 Jul 2008

Hi Can I please know is there a rule saying- Vehicle Parts are to be produced atleast for certain years after the discontinuation of the product from...

To the best of our knowledge, vehicle spare parts are to be produced for a further period of fifteen years from the last model-year.We would advice you...View

LPO training/Jobs Human Rights 3 Jul 2008

As I finished law five year integrated course from TAMILNADU DR.AMBEDKAR LAW UNIVERSITY.I have 2 yyrs exp in law field (court,offs,documents),i am interest...

You can approach someone like kpoconsultans for getting details about LPOs.View

LPO training/Jobs Human Rights 3 Jul 2008

where can we get LPO training and could we know any company recruit law students for that job ?

At present it's only Pathlegal,rainmaker and lawwave that give LPO training.Law graduates are preferred for the job.View

Action against personal loan defaulters Banking 3 Jul 2008

I have taken personal loan(without security) from two banks and used for my business i had good credit report with various banks before this loans after...

It is better to appear before the court through a lawyer and seek sufficient time for re-payment; you can also submit before the court regarding your present...View

stamp duty Property 3 Jul 2008

Whether Stamp duty on the legal documents viz. saled deeds, gift deed is levied under Stamp Act or Registration Act? Whether the documents, which are not...

No real-estate transaction is legally valid without payment of stamp duty. All transaction before the registry is executed on stamp papers worth the value...View

Attestation by advocates Human Rights 3 Jul 2008

aftre being rgstrd with bar council,am i eligble atleast to attest the copies? or what ts the procedure for that ?

Only gazetted officers can attest unless the document is one which requires to be attested only by an advocate.View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd