Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1472)        Banking(23900)        Business(4799)        Consumer Protection(8413)        Crimes(15180)        Employee/Labor(3828)        Environmental (17076)        Family(137864)        Human Rights(6261)        Information Technology(190416)        Insurance(21666)        Intellectual Property(2619)        International Law (5300)        Maritime law(2322)        Motor Vehicle(27850)        Property(68965)        Tax(4840)        All Other(666240)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
Duties and Responsiblities of Nominal Defedent ANY 9 Jan 2019

My father had invested one lack in KARNATAKA BANK in the name of his and my mother as joint account. and me as nominee. My father had expired in 2006....

Dear Sir, My answers are as follows: Q: What is duty and responsibility of Manager of KARNATAKA BANK (nominal defendant)? Ans: Till final deposal of...View

Cheque Bounce Payment recovery options Criminal 9 Jan 2019

One of my known person borrowed some money from me via cheque and gaves me post dated cheque of same money.Due to severe loss in business and death of...

You can file Cheque bounce case U/S 138 of the N.I Act. At first send a legal notice through advocate within 30 days of such Cheque bouncing mentioning...View

Probating will by a living person Property 9 Jan 2019

Can a will be probated during the lifetime by a person himself to secure it from future challenges

Dear Sir, No, the Will can be probated and executed only after the death of executor of the Will. Alternatively the executor of the Will may execute Gift...View

Can political parties win on religious slogan ANY 9 Jan 2019

Can political parties win on religious Slogan?is it mandatory

1) The use of religious sentiments in the propaganda for election purpose is illegal as it can objected to by the Election Commissioner. 2) Please can...View

no due certificate not give me society charimen Property 9 Jan 2019

i am a member of green villa commercial & hosing service society at Ahmadabad .my society chairmen is dhaval patel and his buidler men .i stay this society...

u should take in writing form from chairman of the society. and go to the court against themView

criminal contempt 2c RW 15 Criminal 9 Jan 2019

fir was registered against me and investigation was under progress. since no incriminating evidence surfaced against me so i mentioned that no incriminating...

No. As such no prejudice was caused but it seems that you were in hurry to prove your innocence even without waiting for final report of Police.View

HDFC credit card settlement Banking 9 Jan 2019

I have an outstanding amount of Rs 34000 on my HDFC credit card. I am paying the minimum due amount from past 4 months without using the card but the amount...

contact the customer care of the bank for settlementView


Dear Sir, I have purchased DK land from one person,actually he also purchased from another person..I am third person to purchase that same....Now Kindly...


Release deed cancellation Property 9 Jan 2019

POA was taken by misrepresenting facts and under pressure. POA was issued to mother which was used by brother to release the share and mortgage it. POA...

sir go to the lawyer at the DJ court discuss and file the case .View

My sister claim motherís property ANY 9 Jan 2019

My sister married 1975, my daughter married my sisters elder son 2010,my mother property settled on 2015 to my daughter, but now my sister claim share...

sir are you muslim .View

VAT collection relating to period prior to year 2013 now in year 2018 Tax 9 Jan 2019

Under Construction flats were booked in Faridabad and after all payments ,the possession of flats was given in year 2013. At relevant time no VAT was...

until and unless there is no demand from the GST the Builder cannot collect any right amount from the you have got the position of the property...View


Hi, In the divorce case filed by me respondent wife filed counterclaim application alongwith affidivit of examination for cross and both were signed...

in family court POA has no role . physical presence is mandatory .View

Court certified untrace report Motor Vehicle 9 Jan 2019

Sir, I've received the untrace report from police but I'm facing issue getting the untrace report certified by court, because police isn't submitting...

sir hire lawyer for the same . View

Legal notice for returning gold jwellery- false claim Family 9 Jan 2019

Thank you Rajeev and A for your advice on my previous question. We were told by a lawyer that even if the dowry case is settled, my sis in law might put...

better ask your mother to file domestic violence case on your wife saying she with her parents harassed your mother remove her from house and plans to...View

Fraud within friends with money lended for investment Civil 9 Jan 2019

I am an NRI and i had transferred an amount of money (through bank transfer) to a close friend for investing in India. After some time when I asked for...

Yes. You may issue a legal notice asking him to clear your debt for which you have clear evidence and then file a civil suit for recovery of money. You...View

muslimlaw court marriage ANY 9 Jan 2019

What procedure to court marriage with Muslim law and marry marry a Pakistani boy

your marriage has to be Solamanised under special marriage act... for more info contact me through pathlegalView

Habeas corpus and Domestic Violence Act 2005. Criminal 9 Jan 2019

Is writ of habeas corpus applicable for child custody? I've filed a DV case against husband(Respndt).All 3 minor kids vests in his custody. I've filed...

I am sorry but writs are applicable against the state, i.e. state machineries. As you have mentioned that you have already preferred DV proceedings before...View

Tv under warranty- still not repaired Consumer Protection 9 Jan 2019

I have Vediocon TV still under warranty, now there is complaint about panel, vediocon telling that they dont have spare parts available now( since 4 months...

sir go for the police complaint and send legal notice for the same from the consumer court lawyer .View

Benefit under l.a act Civil 9 Jan 2019

My land was acquired in 1964 under l.a act 1894 but I can\'t get any award in this acquisition until now I want to now that I will entitled to get benefit...

You may file a writ Petition before High Court for under the ambit of previous law for more clarity you may contact us.View

Kindly reply please..... ANY 9 Jan 2019

I am going to be anticipatory bail for my brother involved in divorce case.Is there any risk for me when he elope to abroad without informing police

depends...I presume that by divorce case you mean 498(A) criminal complaint Because in divorce proceedings no bail is required as it is a civil matter....View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd