Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1524)        Banking(24600)        Business(5023)        Consumer Protection(8499)        Crimes(15830)        Employee/Labor(3918)        Environmental (17794)        Family(142666)        Human Rights(6487)        Information Technology(197803)        Insurance(22450)        Intellectual Property(2692)        International Law (5480)        Maritime law(2500)        Motor Vehicle(29107)        Property(71867)        Tax(5084)        All Other(695139)       

Legal questions & answers for bankingLegal questions & answers for banking

Saved Legal Questions
Did i got legal notice for not paying outstanding amount of my credit Banking 5 hour(s) ago

Customer, We have sent a registered legal notice to your office and residential address. We are proceeding legal and field collections follow up. All...

as you are not in a capacity to pay, let them start legal action, it will take some time to begin the legal action and in between arrange the amount...View

credit card loan settlement Banking 15 hour(s) ago

sir/madam, Im a credit card defaulter from x bank....regularly im getting notices....lost week i approached one of the manager and asked for loan...


guide me what to do now... Banking 24 Jun 2019

hello sir...this is vijay i was the customer in iob from 1992 and was in the poultry farming started from 30000 hens and established phase wise to 300000...

file case before Hon'ble High Court of your State immediately. you will get favourable order to stay the proceedings of Bank.View

Education Loan and arm twisting by the Insitute in partneship with the Banking 24 Jun 2019

Thank you for all your responses. I had gone to the Bank and written a Hardcopy application on Bank Paper, which Bank did not accept, I spoke to the...


Chapter case on fake complaint done by bank employee Banking 23 Jun 2019

Sir ye incident 7 th june ko hua tha me bank me atm machine me cash deposit karne gaya tha wahan ke jo branch ke employees the wo receipt ko touch kar...

aap call kijiye pathlegal ke dwaara .. aapko sab advise di jayegiView

Cheque Bounce 3 times Banking 21 Jun 2019

My partner Give me cheque retarding partnership breakage 1 st time it bounce from Personal Account 2 nd time giving 10 cheque and told me deposit in...

Issue a legal notice through lawyer n if he doesn't pay, you can file Case u/s 138 of Negotiable instrument Act. For more details you can contact me.View

420 ipccheque bouncing Banking 21 Jun 2019

i have transferred funds from someones account mistakenly. i told him about the whole senerion i gave him cheques for the back repayment but unfortunately...

Sir immediately register a complaint against him otherwise he can misuse it. For more details you can contact me.View

my mother a/c is debited without her presence Banking 21 Jun 2019

Respected sir/ madam I Arun Kumar want to know can I file the case in consumer court because my mother A/C...

lodge your complaint online against the concerned bank officials before Banking OMBUDSMAN.View

Sign the agreement but not disbursement amount and ask for emi Banking 20 Jun 2019

Cashbean have finace company he sign the agreement and not disbursement amount and ask for emi many time i reminder

dear query seeker, state complete factsView

Credit consolidation Banking 20 Jun 2019

I am a software engineer from hyderabad. My monthly salary is approx 60k I lost 20Lak by shares. Now I am ended up with a huge debts and credit card. I...

for better you can contact us we wil provide you a best suggestion stating that if they dont understand just u say that will go throguhly legally send...View



File a application with your all relevant document to bank , chat to known. lawyer /consultView

Non repayment of money Banking 19 Jun 2019

Sir i lend money to one person. I have his photo, I'd proof and signed promissery note. It's enough to file case for non repayment of my money?

Yes, these are enough to file the case, first, serve him with a legal notice through counsel to make payment along with interest and then file suit for...View


My Account was declared NPA on 1.1.2017 with payment pending of Rs 1.50 crores. After NPA date I deposited Rs. 1.00 crores. Today Balance is Rs. 1.00...

approach the DRT (Debt Recovery Tribunal) to take stay against the bank notice with the option of making payments in monthly mode,View

Credit Card settlement solution Banking 19 Jun 2019

Dear Sir, I want to settlement of my hdfc credit card which outstanding is 50,000/- ,please suggest best solution. so that i will free from the credit...

Hi,This is settlement deed, which is prepared and ensure by you, by this way you will feel free Lawyer / talk to consult View

Frauding money cheat Banking 17 Jun 2019

I am from surat i want offer to instragram id earn__cash__daily he want to offer pay 1500 and get 9000 and i paid 1500 for paytm wallet so after pay did...

you are cheated, better to forget and if intend to take legal action, make a police complaint through the cyber cell View

OTS for ex director of a co operative bank Banking 16 Jun 2019

I took a loan from the co op bank where I was director in 2001. Now I am not on the bank body but the loan has been in NPA and when asked for OTS bank...

please call me on 9822842329, 8999381628View

One time settlement of ex director of co op bank Banking 16 Jun 2019

Can a ex director of co operative bank get one time settlement benifit for loan taken from same bank . If yes pls advice how.

it depends on the memorandum and article of association provisions of the Cooperative Bank if it is allowed in the articles of association then it is...View

Credit card non payment for 3 month Banking 15 Jun 2019

My brother took credit card he can\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t pay the amount for 3 month the collection debt came to home and threatening my family Wt is the reason...

Dear Sir, They cannot go to police station since it is purely civil case. Get issue a legal notice and file a suit for permanent injunction restraining...View

criminal case 340 CrPC tampering with judicial records Banking 15 Jun 2019

Tampering of judicial records by the complainant and others accomplices during the course of criminal trial and 340 CrPC filed by the accused. The order...

sir with the evidence of the same file the application at the DJ court to give the direction for the same to the lower court . View

I want a divorce for my mother Banking 15 Jun 2019

Hi i am rahul patil from mumbai i want a divorce from my wife plz help me

The divorce petition will filed in court, made chat for discussion View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd