Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1451)        Banking(23497)        Business(4712)        Consumer Protection(8278)        Crimes(14891)        Employee/Labor(3793)        Environmental (16732)        Family(135846)        Human Rights(6134)        Information Technology(187203)        Insurance(21256)        Intellectual Property(2586)        International Law (5220)        Maritime law(2250)        Motor Vehicle(27423)        Property(67856)        Tax(4786)        All Other(653929)       

Legal questions & answers for familyLegal questions & answers for family

Saved Legal Questions
Property right or property earn through ancestral property Family 4 hour(s) ago

Sir, property obtain or earn by using ancestral property is also be called as ancestral property or not ? daughter has any right over such property or...

The extent of property which is purchased using the ancestral property can also be termed as ancestral and daughters have equal rights to that extent of...View

Hindu marriage Act-conditions Family 14 hour(s) ago

According to hindu marriage act, if anyone marriage his/her mother\'s brother\'s daughter/ son then is it valid Marriage???

1) They being first cousins then marriage between first cousins is invalid unless such custom prevails in such community. 2) Please do click upon the...View

Mutual divorce or to file a suit against husband Family 17 hour(s) ago

To file a suit against husband misbehavior and harassment by his family and condition for mutual divorce I got married on September arrange marriage....

take mutual consent divorce within 6 months u will divorce file divorce on crueltyfile dowry case and domestic violence case against him and against his...View

In hindu marriage act Family 20 hour(s) ago

How to marriage with my father\'s sister\'s daughter\'s in indian hindu marriage act

Answerd by Adv kavery Anand Bangalore.. YES ..u can marry ..Ur father's\ sister's\ daughter..View

An applicaton to help me get justice. Family 21 hour(s) ago

Sir my name is Raj Kishore Sharma, i am serving in assam police as a havildar ministerial in the office of the commissioner of police, guwahati since 2008....

sir you shift from there. why live with her . and ask the transfer and stop all contact with wife , but do not go for the regular divorce go for the ex...View

Domestic violence solution without reporting any hard case in court. Family 23 hour(s) ago

If a girl faces the domestic violence by her brother and she does not want to report a case against him as she cares for her parents how can she legally...

give police complaint against Brother.. immediatelyView

Application of restitution of conjugal rights Family 9 Dec 2018

My wife is left me and leaving at her parents she also applied sect.12 and 498a against me since 1.5 yrs now i suggested to apply conjugal rights for that...

for what ? please explain properlyView

Court marriage registration Family 9 Dec 2018

I want to do court marriage on monday. Is it possible ? What is the procedure?

sir .. call me through pathlegal.for full details, I will help u to do Court MarriageView

supreme court judgement in CRPC 125 Case where wife left matrimonial h Family 8 Dec 2018

supreme court judgement in CRPC 125 Case where wife left matrimonial house and kids at her own wish without any reason.

Answerd by Adv kavery Anand Bangalore..No Maintenance, No Alimony for CLICK LIKEView

Fake domestic violence complaint against my brother Family 8 Dec 2018

My brother and his wife got separated 2 years back. My brother applied divorce last month. So my Brother wife filed DV case (Protection order, maintanance,...


Marriage expenses from father Family 8 Dec 2018

As per Hindu act law expenses of a girl's marriage should be borne by father, I have an agreement signed by father to bear all such expenses while my parents...

where this is written in hindu law show me. it is normal practice not law . on the ground of that agreement you can file the case on father for the same...View

I prefer that not going for lok adalat so is that problem or legal iss Family 8 Dec 2018

Is any problems to avoid adalat notice ? I got a adalat notice for settlement but i don\\\'t want to settle so i prefer that am not going to participate...

then go to the lok Adalat and tell them that you do not want to settle . give reason to avoid . as the case can be ex parte against you . View

My dad is planning another wife with her child Family 8 Dec 2018

My dad is planning a new wife at the age of 62 and is planning to kick me out of his property. What is the chance of getting back my property from him...

sir file case on father for the share . View

To restrain entry of son ,debarred in fathers will Family 8 Dec 2018

I paid 300 RS online on pathlegal website for a document but not got ,I was searching for---- A son who has not got any share in his father's property...

You may probate the will immediately and mutate the property in the names of thebeneficiaries of thewill . Thereafter if your son enters into the property...View

Fake do case by sister in law Family 8 Dec 2018

My brother and his wife got separated 2 years back. My brother applied divorce last month. So my Brother wife filed DV case (Protection order, maintanance,...

Call 9092236535 this numberView

Divorce wrong petition Family 8 Dec 2018

My husband has filed divorce and he is software employee. I filed 498A , 3&4. Which case i can file for his job suspension. He is showing some fake audios...

file restitution of conjugal rights ask him to examine my cyber police and forensic experts file petition for sending doucments for esacmination under...View



sir, if your case has not already been rejected you can file for withdrawal of suit. Then you have to file your case afresh. You may request for amendment...View

Divorce for Working Couples on Salary Family 8 Dec 2018

Dear Sir/Madam, My wife and I quarrelled on salary issue. I asked her salary for our home need expenditures, after repayment of her loans, LIC Policy...

yes both of couples can apply for if for mutual consent divorce will be fast.within 6 monthssir if u r in hyderabd better meet me i will sort out your...View

Rejected by my boyfriends family Family 8 Dec 2018

Me and my bf met through online and we started loving exact other. We wanted to get married. He told his mom first and my parents were looking alliance...

file criminal case of cheating rape and dory against him and and against his family they will come in knees to marry youView

ExtraMartial affair and Divorce Family 8 Dec 2018

I suspect that my wife is having extra martial affair in her office. I often find her chatting and hiding messages . If I question her she tells me to...

dear client..if she is having affair with other guy.. then ask her for Mutual consent divorce.. if she doesn't agree.. then file for contest Divorce.....View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd