Accidents & Injuries(1289)        Banking(20087)        Business(3805)        Consumer Protection(7488)        Crimes(12022)        Employee/Labor(3329)        Environmental (13623)        Family(116227)        Human Rights(5225)        Information Technology(156217)        Insurance(17562)        Intellectual Property(2247)        International Law (4589)        Maritime law(1749)        Motor Vehicle(22221)        Property(53701)        Tax(4011)        All Other(536246)       

Legal questions & answers for familyLegal questions & answers for family

Immediate steps available for me Family 15 Sep 2017

Its our second marriage, 11 years old.we have two children, elder daughter 9 years old and a son 6 years old. Our relationship wasn\'t smooth and my wife...

First of all, you should file a quash petition in the High Court for quashing of FIR if it has already been registered by the police because you too have...View

married daughter apply job thatlate father incompletely. Family 15 Sep 2017

My father was death in 2014.he was wbpdcl employee.he had 7year more job.i m his only daughter.when he died l m don't got the job.but my mother...

madam as you are married then why do you want the job, try that mother gets the job as she need it more then you , go to the department and kindly talk...View

inlaws not allowing to reside in dere house Family 15 Sep 2017

sir,my husband stays with my inlaws but in court dey are showing my husband does not reside with my in laws property..he earns 2 lakhs but showing...

daughter-in law has no right father-in-laws house .prove him wrong if you can . he is true till you prove him false give your evidence to prove him ...View

mutual divorce advice Family 15 Sep 2017

For a mutual divorce in India where spouses are from different cities what's fastest cheapest and easiest way . Marriage was court marriage and in which...

dear client, divorce by mutual consent is the best way for you. it will take only six months time, both parties has to be presented before court twice. any...View

We dont know about these matters....plz plainly tell me what we need t Family 15 Sep 2017

Sir mere brother da name kive nikl skda?? Kive proof kriye k mera bro ldayi tym ni c...

kithon nikala hai naamView

applying for 13 b what i should take care Family 15 Sep 2017

I have apply case against violence in family court and domestic court before 10 years. tomorrow going for settlement what i should take care?

1) Wait for the verdict what else you want. 2) If compromise is struck and the cases are taken back on this condition a petition for mutual consent...View

i have been separated about more than 5 years, wanted to separate lega Family 15 Sep 2017

Hi, I have a baby kid of 5 and half years old.since she was 6 months, My Husband left us and started living with his family, till date no communications...

dear client, ask and convince your husband for mutual divorce. it is easiest. it will take only 6 months time and you both have to be presented before...View

Case laws of Supreme Court Family 15 Sep 2017

once maintenance granted under Hindu Marriage act by granting decree of divorce, wife is not entitled for maintenance under DV act Any case law of...

By Advocate Ashok Kumar Gupta, Patna High Court There is a decision of the Hon’ble supreme Court that amount ordered under section 125 Cr.P.C is adjustable...View

Apply divorce without any certificates Family 15 Sep 2017

Helo I left my husband 8yrs back.. He doesn\'t want to divorce me.. But I want to divorce him.. I don\'t hv any photo certificate wt me related to marriage.....

Visit the place of your marriage and try to get the proof or certificate from them. Or else try with affidavits of any witnesses if the court accepts them....View

Getting birth certificate of mentally challenged kid Family 15 Sep 2017

my friend has a mentally challenged girl child. she was born on June 19, 2000 at Satara , Maharashtra, India at that time they have not took her birth...

Was she born at home or in a hospital? Ask the hostel authority whether an affidavit will work? Otherwise, I will think of other options.View

Need advise for divorce. Family 14 Sep 2017

Hello, my marriage took place in Jan2016, In March 2016 my wife stayed pregnant. From the date we came to know that she\'s pregnant, my wife and her mother...

You can file contested divorce on grounds of mental cruelty. Hi, you can set an appointment for consultation on phone or chat with me with regard to your...View

Babar mritute Meyer chakri Family 14 Sep 2017

Amar baba Mara Jan 3bochor holo.thokhon tar chakru 7 bochir baki chili.Ami tar ekti maye bibahito bole job ta Pai ni.kintu 1bochor holo compensation ground...

dear either right in English or go to some local lawyer for help.View

mutual divorce agreement Family 14 Sep 2017

my marriage was soleminzed 9months ago marriage was not consummated and from 8months we are living saparetely and in the month of july we came to an agreement...

You may file DV complaint against them if they do not obey the agreement reached by you to settle the issues. They may be going on tourist visas and hence...View

I want change lawyer Family 14 Sep 2017

Sir from 2 year my cases remain in same position i.e cross my wife and then agrument and next is judgement but from 2 years my cases in same position my...

Dear Client, Approach your advocate and pay pending fees if any and withdraw vakalath. Then you can appoint another advocate as you wish. click 'like'if...View

Dhej ke liye presan OR GHAR se bhar nikala OR wife k chakr me mmy ko b Family 14 Sep 2017


Dear Client, No need to worry if your mother is in your support. Your mother can file complaint against your father for second marriage. It is an offence....View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd