Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1498)        Banking(24204)        Business(4898)        Consumer Protection(8460)        Crimes(15421)        Employee/Labor(3874)        Environmental (17482)        Family(139924)        Human Rights(6349)        Information Technology(193834)        Insurance(22051)        Intellectual Property(2675)        International Law (5401)        Maritime law(2424)        Motor Vehicle(28517)        Property(70351)        Tax(4976)        All Other(680153)       

Legal questions & answers for maritime lawLegal questions & answers for maritime law

Saved Legal Questions
Litigation expences Maritime law 18 Apr 2019

My husband filed the two case of divorce and guardian n ward's act in March 2018, and in Oct 2018 he withdrawn both the cases from gurgaon family court,...

1) Have the cases transfererd before another Judge of the same court by filing an application before the Chief Judicial Magistrate of the same court for...View

strike off defence as per order 39 rule 11 Maritime law 26 Mar 2019

Husband paid maintenance which was pending and plus next to months on 26.2.19. On date of court 2.3.19 wife’s lawyer submitted application praying strike...

u may contempt proceeding against wife 4 not obeying courts order... Click likeView

WHERE TO ENROLL the documents Maritime law 20 Mar 2019


what enroll make clear .View

How to get judgement copy online of high court Maritime law 15 Mar 2019

How to get judgement copy online in AP for high court and if we cant get through online,what is the process to get

go to ap high court site search case number year of order and down load itView

and2350;and2376;and2352;and2367;and2332; and2352;and2332;and2367;and23 Maritime law 12 Mar 2019

श्रीमान, हमने कुछ वर्षों पूर्व...

contact 9024215937View

Registration of marriage Maritime law 12 Mar 2019

Sir , We had married by arya samaj marriage at our nearby district in rajasthan, as our families were not agree, and also registered the marriage at the...

your marriage in Arya samage Mandir.View

Want a good solution of my prblm Maritime law 4 Mar 2019

Sir.. I want to separate from my husband. Vo kuch bol hi nhi rahe.. itne din se k kaise alag hona hai.. Use kuch na dena pade isliye.. Aur mujhe apne...

if you are living separately from last 6 month then you can go ahead for filing a few divorce petition and your kids will start after 6 month of year filing...View

Divorce Consultation Maritime law 3 Mar 2019

If mutual divorced from Notary is attested through women cell..... Will it is legal to remarry in sikh religion.....Will this attested affidavit of both...

better apply and get mutual consent in divorceView

Divorce Consultation Maritime law 3 Mar 2019

If mutual divorced from Notary is attested through women cell..... Will it is legal to remarry in sikh religion

Yes legal ,would you need, Ask Service of this divorce lawyer Click Link or Like to thankView

HOW HUSBAND CAN ORDERED TO PAY RS.5000/- OUT OF 7000/- Maritime law 1 Mar 2019

HUSBAND was doing part time job and getting 7000/- and submitted appointment letter showing salary 7000/- to the Family Court with his say. HUSBAND said...

appeal to higher courtView

Interim order in name which is after marriage. But account in old name Maritime law 27 Feb 2019

Wife has no account in name which is after marriage. In court name is after marriage. Court has given Order to pay. If husband give cheque in name after...

1) The intentions may not be suspicious. 2) A married women can use her maiden name for her personal use. 3) Tell her to submit an affidavit made on...View

Divorce and2488;and2472;and2509;and2470;and2544;and2509;and2477;and246 Maritime law 24 Feb 2019

মই মোৰ লৰাক লাগিবই. মই জানো...

write in englishView

I want to divorce my wife Maritime law 22 Feb 2019

We have a son nd i want to divorce my wife. May i claim to get my son(5yrs) legally.

sir no full claim as mother too has right on the kid and the court will se the benefit of the kid not the claim .View

I divorce her. Her age 23yrs Maritime law 22 Feb 2019

We r separated each other for 3yrs.we hve a 5yrs son. I hve need my son n divorce her. (we r hindu. But i m schedule tribe nd she belongs to other backward...

better go for the mutual divorce .View

Malafide 498a filed secretly Maritime law 15 Feb 2019

A false dowry harassment case is filed at civil court Gopalganj. How can it be contested ? Please guide.

you have to appear before the court when you receive someone from the court and contest the case and provide the evidences that the case is false and liable...View

What are the sections applying for custody of childrens to mother Maritime law 12 Feb 2019

Give me provision under Domestic violence for child custody as well as maintenance of women

498a of IPC , 125 of crpc for maintenance section 26 Hindu marriage act 1955sec 38 special marriage act 1954sec 6 natural guardian of Hindu minorView

Can I divorce my wife during I 10year separate in my wife living toget Maritime law 10 Feb 2019

I am living separate in my wife since 10year ,my wife registration 3,4fir again me the court was dismissed all case in court , tell me I divorce my wife...

yes you can file a divorce petition in the family court on the grounds of separation and desertion why the wife has both of you are living separate since...View

give me good suggestion of my problem Maritime law 8 Feb 2019

mai apne sasural apne kapde lene gyi.. husband and mother in law ne ghar me nhi jane diya. na hi mera saman lene diya. mujhe kya karna chahiye

You should go to police station and file a complaint against them. Take the help of police to enter your home and take the things belonging to you in presence...View

dowry related issue.. pls provide right solution Maritime law 5 Feb 2019

hello sir, sir meri sadi april me hui. dowry me mere inlaws ne sara cash liya. jiska hum logo k pas koi record nhi h. bas 2 lakh jo sabke samne first...

क्यों दिया आप दूसरा लङका देक...View

i want a good suggestion of my prblm Maritime law 4 Feb 2019

mere husband mujhe aksar dhamki deta h k tumare past k bare me jo audio recording h ja k ek bar suna duga .. ya fir whatsapp kar duga.. us recording me...

Aapko ek vakil se milna chahiye. Fir aap ek complaint draft karayen. Bina FIR kare pehle police ki madhyastha me apne pati ko samjhayen ki ye criminal...View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd