Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1451)        Banking(23497)        Business(4712)        Consumer Protection(8278)        Crimes(14891)        Employee/Labor(3793)        Environmental (16732)        Family(135846)        Human Rights(6134)        Information Technology(187203)        Insurance(21256)        Intellectual Property(2586)        International Law (5220)        Maritime law(2250)        Motor Vehicle(27423)        Property(67856)        Tax(4786)        All Other(653929)       

Legal questions & answers for propertyLegal questions & answers for property

Saved Legal Questions
Token returned by seller(myself) after a verbal agreement, buyer want Property 17 min(s) ago

Hello, I recently negotiated a deal to sell my apartment on 7th october 2018 and took a token amount of 1 lac from the buyer, everything was verbal(there...


Asking for extra stampduty amount Property 2 hour(s) ago

Hello Sir/Madam, I have registered a land this year may month in coimbatore. I have registered the land for 7 lakhs. But now I have received a letter...

sir why to worry contact the lawyer who did help you for the registration . the lawyer will check and guide you .in person.View

Share certificate for redevelopment society Property 4 hour(s) ago

Our building is registered society and has undergone redevelopment. What is the procedure to issue new share certificate to old and new members and what...

the society has to go for the new by laws and then according to that the things will be done .View

Builder does not provide rent on time Property 9 hour(s) ago

I was living in a chawl with 33 tanents in one chawl.the builder called " innoventure infrastructure" bought this site fir re-devlopment in around 2013. They...

sir go to the consumer court and at the honorable high court and discuss and file the case .View

List of documents for registeration Property 14 hour(s) ago

Which kinds of documents requried for pagadi system house registeration??

first of all the written permission of the owner , then the property document .View

Is Maintainance payable before possession of propertu Property 15 hour(s) ago

Booked a property with renknowned builder inneed to know if the maintenance is payable before possession and that with in 3yrs 7lacs is it hustified ...

Hi, maintenance usually need to pay at the time of Possession and it's a duty of that builder to maintain the record of all maintenance amount received...View

Property matter between me and my brothers Property 16 hour(s) ago

Dear sir, I face difficult father is already married in past but his wife died.after that my dad married my mom and also my mother also second...

1) Let me inform you that you, your step brother and you step mother have the legal right of inheritance after your father's demise as per the Hindu Succession...View


Want to create legal release deed - To release my rights / ownership on land plot - To make full owner of that plot to my aunty Kindly assist on same...

1) The word release deed of your legal right of ownership in favour of your aunt without taking consideration is unlawful as ones legal rights legally...View

Want my property share Property 18 hour(s) ago

I am my father's youngest son. My dad's mom(grandmother) is living on a own house located in mmda colony, chennai. My dad and mom expired in 2013. I have...

1) No doubt you brothers and your grand mother being the legal heirs of your late father then the property of your father will devolve on you, your brother...View

Noc from housing society Property 19 hour(s) ago

Sir,thank for ur reply.But still qurey remaining For NOc for new electricity meter box and changing name on property tax. Is soceity laible for issuing...

Yes according to recent changes in MCS act society must issue NOC within 7 days of application...... U must mention the reason.Feel free to contact me...View

Legal procedure to purchase Adivasi agriculture land by non Adivasi. Property 21 hour(s) ago

I have purchased Adivasi agriculture land at Vasind, Shahpur even though I am not Adivasi, can the purchase be legal & can my name be added on 7/12.

sir go to the municipality and ask the process there.View

Can Title suit can be filed in High court Property 9 Dec 2018

Team ,would like file title suit in Highcourt .....can it be possible.. ...also to file suit in Highcourt for property dispute it possible.. If...

The HC is a court of appeal. But for any writ jurisdictions, the HC may be approached even in civil matters of property. Click like please View

Property power issue Property 9 Dec 2018

The father and the mother of the family are both dead and they have no will over the property. they have 4 children, among the four, one is dead and his...

No she can't give..View

Regarding property claim by Daughter Property 9 Dec 2018

Hello Sir/Madam, My grandfather had inherited around 60 acres from his father and had three daughters(including my mother) and two sons.My grandfather...

yes definitely daughters can claim. if your grandfather has not made a will and if you are a Hindu you will be governed by Hindu Succession Act. You can...View

What are Rules for a membership of Co operative housing society Property 9 Dec 2018

1)Father was owner of 2 flats,and a garage (car parking) since 27 yrs(was giving the garage on rental basis) 2)Now father expired and in distribution...

only flat owners can become a member. other cannot become members. in Ur family only one person will be become members. those are owner of the flatsView

My ancestra land has been occupied by some illegal occupant Property 9 Dec 2018

some illegal people has occupied my ancestral land in Janpur District my I am currently in Riyadh KSA

You may file Temporary Injunction Suit before court against that better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly.Regards Advocate Anurag Bhatt...View

Property is on colony land Property 9 Dec 2018

I am looking to purchase a flat. The flat is on colony land. The construction is about 6 years old. The registration papers are ok. The seller has the...

Documents check list for purchasing a property: 1) Tittle clearance certificate from the seller . 2)Latest tax paid receipt. 3) If any loan outstanding...View

Family Tree document Property 9 Dec 2018

I hail from Kerala and have a property in my late fathers name that he decided to sell off. My father had received 25percent of the payment .After his...

legal heir is enough document for government purposesView

Title deed from MUDA Property 8 Dec 2018

I have brought an apartment in mysore from kirloskar builders in 1996. kirlosker brought the property to construct the apartments from some one else. Now...

sir when you purchased the apartment then the registered title deed should be in your name . how did your purchased it .View

MWPSC Act 2007 transfer deed by parents to there childrens Property 8 Dec 2018

Is transfer deed done before MWPSC Act 2007 by the parents to there childs can be cancelled or not

if parents are alive only then cancelled , as for the cancel you need both parte the taker and the giver together . View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd