1. Qualification & Experience For Consultant (Arbitration): Retired Officers from Central Govt./State/Autonomous body/PSU with Bachelor Degree in Law (LL.B.) from recognized institution/ university with minimum 03 to 05 years of working experience in handling Arbitration matters. Preferably in engineering field.
2.Qualification & Experience For Consultant (Legal): Retired Officers from Central Government/ State Government/ Government Autonomous Body/ PSU with Bachelor Degree in Law (LL.B.) from recognized institution/ university with 08 years of experience in handling legal matters of preferably in Central/ State Government Hospital or Medical College.
3. Duties: To deal with all Legal matters including documentation, drafting legal opinions, articles, empanelment of advocates,briefing to advocates verification and vetting of legal opinions and giving legal opinion on various issues as per requirement including preparation of draft counter replies to be filed before CAT/ Labour Tribunal /Courts etc. and get it vetted from legal angle and render advices as and when required.
4. To attend hearing /arbitration cases as and when directed by the competent authority on behalf of AIIMS, Bhopal.
5. To carry out all works assigned by the Director, AIIMS Bhopal or his authorized representatives.
6. Remuneration : Consolidated Rs. 60,000/ per month (no enhancement during the contract period)
7. Period of Consultancy : Initially for 1 year and further extendable for another 1 year, as per requirement of the Institute.
Age: Upto the Age of 68 years
1. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same, does not entitle any candidate for the selection
2. The appointment is purely on contract basis for a period of 1 year with effect from the date of joining. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority.
3. If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate.
4. Leave: the appointee will be entitled for 30 days leave in a year, excluding Sunday and Gazetted holidays. The said leaves will be non-encashable and non-accruable.
5. No hostel or any other accommodation will be provided by the Institute.
6. The candidate should bring along original certificates in support of his/her age, educational/professional qualification, experience etc., two recent passport size colour photographs and a two sets of self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents failing which he/she will not be allowed to participate in the Interview.
7. The candidate applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility in all respects.
8. No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for appearing in written examination/ interview or for joining the post.
Medical College Building, AIIMS, Saket Nagar Bhopal.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Application Process: Advertisement and draft Application forms are hosted at www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
2. The duly filled application form along with the originals and two self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates relating to age, qualifications and experience(s) with two self-attested colored passport size photograph should be brought at the time of Interview.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
i. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Bhopal reserves the right to increase/vary the vacancies.
ii. Reservation will be as per guidelines of MoHFW based on the Government of India Policy issued from time to time.
iii. The cut-off date to determine the maximum age limit, essential qualifications & experience will be the date of Walk-in-Interview.
iv. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed essential qualifications.
v.The remuneration will be consolidated in nature as determined by the competent authority.
4. Date of Walk-in-Interview : Will be Notified shortly
5. Venue : Medical College Building, AIIMS, Saket Nagar Bhopal