Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Accenture Legal encompasses ~2800 lawyers, contract management and other professionals in 46 countries, making us amongst the biggest in-house units of our kind globally.
Legal Operations (Legal Ops) provides services to other Legal functions that improve their day-to-day efficiency and effectiveness, facilitate change and control costs. The Learning Manager role is part of the Learning & Knowledge Management team within Legal Ops.
This is an exciting opportunity to shape and influence the Learning strategic agenda within Legal. The Legal Learning Manager will support the implementation and deployment of Legal’ s Learning strategy and activities, policies, standards and approaches. They will assist in the development and implementation of learning plans for Legal teams in line with the strategy; help drive learning awareness and uptake, record and monitor learning outcomes, and drive quality, consistency and alignment through these plans.
Supporting Legal’s Learning strategic agenda:
• Implementing and communicating Learning strategic priorities, policies, standards and guidelines.
• Helping develop and implement Learning effectiveness and quality measures
Creating, collecting and making available Learning content; ensuring this is regularly reviewed and kept current:
• Supporting the development, customization, and sourcing of learning content.
• Managing initiatives to re-engineer/improve existing learning processes.
Building relationships with key groups to understand and anticipate evolving Learning requirements:
• Working with the internal legal team and contacts to ensure learning content is fit for purpose, and to identify learning gaps
• Liaising with the Talent and HR organizations to ensure alignment with talent priorities and other Accenture initiatives.
• Partnering with the CoE to build and deploy learning solutions to meet local needs regarding capability development and leadership development (leveraging external vendors and Accenture Learning as appropriate)
• Liaising with external legal partners and law firms to source learning content.
Support decisions on Learning investments:
• Supporting sourcing and vendor management for Learning services provided by third parties
Developing and promoting Learning cultures by facilitating engagement and communication across Legal:
• Active engagement with the Legal teams and influencing them to collaborate and contribute towards Learning initiatives
• Supporting targeted Learning forums, events and networking activities.