1. Specialized in Criminal Law, N.I. Act, Property Law, Drafting Of Agreements, Sale Deed, Power Of Attorney, Etc.
2. Have knowledge in company law, Arbitration and Conciliation Act, Insolvency Bankruptcy Code, and, N.I. Act.
3. West Bengal Tenancy Act, Excise And Customs Act, C.P.C., Cr.P.C., I.P.C., P.O.C.S.O. (Protection of Children from Sexual Offence) Act, P.W.D.V. (Protection of Women from Domestic Violence) Act, Labour Law, Service matters, Writs, Suits.
4. Drafting of legal notices, demand notices etc.
5. Preparation of lease agreements, contracts, power of attorneys and other related legal documents.
6. Drafting of various forms of agreements and deed of conveyance.
7. Drafting and vetting of agreements such as commercial agreements, leave & license agreement, lease deeds, conveyance deed, MOU, affidavits, written notices, replies, etc. and appearing before various courts.
8. Drafting of confidentiality non-disclosure agreements (NDA)