Other Qualification Details:
Officer – IR/Legal :
1. Salary : Rs. 60000/- per month.
2. Qualifications and Experience : Graduate with a Degree in Law. Preference will be given to those who have acquired additional qualifications in Industrial relations / Labour Laws etc. Minimum 15 years experience in handling Legal and IR matters, Conciliations, Arbitrations, Adjudications, cases in Labour Courts, High Courts and Supreme Court.
Age: Not above 30 - 35 years
Application Fee: Rs. 500
1. Kolkata : Air India Air Transport Services Limited Engineering Complex, New Technical Area, Dum Dum, Kolkata – 700 052.(Opposite Airport Speed Post Office).
2. Chennai : HRD Department, First Floor, Air India Unity Complex, Pallavaram Cantonment, Chennai 600 043.
3. Mumbai : Systems and Training Division 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No.-5,Sahar, Andheri-E,Mumbai-400099.
(a) Screening/ Personal Interview.
(b) The company at its discretion may introduce the selection stage of Group Discussion depending on the response.
(c) The selection procedure will be on the same day as for the walk-in date or on the subsequent day(s). The outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost, if required.
1. Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1st November 2019, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in and copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and nonrefundable Application Fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Air Transport Services Limited”, payable at Mumbai. No fee is to be paid by Exservicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name, and Mobile. No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
2. Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be brought for verification. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/ies of Certificates /Testimonials submitted with the application. The Certificate should also contain the „Creamy Layer’ Exclusion clause. The OBC Certificate produced by the candidates should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Govt. of India and not by the State Government.
3. Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must apply through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer.
4. Walk in Date and Time : 25.11.2019 From 0900 Hrs to 1200 Hrs.