We are a fun-loving, energetic and fast growing company that breathes innovation and strives to give an unparalleled experience to our customers and win them for life.
One in every 24 people on this planet is served by Airtel. We are a true Indian MNC, operating out of 17 countries across Asia and Africa. Here, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to push boundaries and evolve from skilled professionals of today to risk-taking entrepreneurs of tomorrow. We hire people from every realm and offer them opportunities that encourage individual and professional growth. Here, at the worlds third largest mobile operator, you will be working with the best minds in the business, to deliver solutions that truly enrich the lives of our customers.
We are always looking for people who are thinkers & doers. People with passion, curiosity & conviction, people who are eager to break away from conventional roles and do jobs never done before
1) Documentation related to transactions in respect of Global Business vertical, including MSAs, Equipment Supply contracts, RFPs, IRUs, Bandwidth and capacity sale contracts, etc. etc.
2) Contract Management and management of disputes arising thereunder.
3) Standardization of contracts for various products
4) Negotiation of Contracts and evaluation of new business
5) Advising on HR related compliances in respect of PoP locations and Group Companies’ locations outside India (includes requirement for co-ordination with International Law firms, wherever necessary).
6) Reviewing company policies, processes, marketing materials etc.
Major Challenges :
The incumbent needs to deliver quality advise while adhering to the timelines requested by the business. Need to balance legal and commercial interest of the Company.
What specific skills and traits should this person possess?
Must have: Bachelor Degree in Law
7-10 years of work experience in law firm or as in-house counsel dealing, amongst other, negotiation and finalization of contracts, including JV contracts and disputes resolution. Exposure to Telcom or IT industry is desirable.
1) Responsible for Contract Management for Global Business vertical, including handling of complete documentation related to high value contracts in respect of Global Business, including MSAs, Equipment Supply contracts, RFPs, IRUs, Bandwidth and capacity sale contracts, Term sheet, NDA, etc.
2) Responsible for drafting, negotiations, vetting and revision of transactional documents in respect of all the aforesaid transactions.
3) Responsible for, including advise in case of any dispute and management thereof in Courts/ Arbitration etc.
Advising on HR related compliances in respect of PoP locations and Group Companies’ locations outside India.