CEL Recruitment 2020-21: Central Electronics Limited (CEL) invites application from eligible Indian Citizens with matching skills, experience and endurance for the post of Manager (Vigilance) . The last date for submitting online application is 6th November 2020.
Qualification & Experience:
The candidate should be Graduate, preferably with a degree in Law, PG Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations from a recognized Institute/ University. The candidate should have 09 years of post-qualification experience in Establishment and Vigilance matters including departmental/ disciplinary proceedings. The candidate must possess sound knowledge of DOPT/ DPE guidelines, GFR, CDA rules, CVC guidelines etc
Roles & Responsibilities:
The candidate shall be responsible for establishment and vigilance matters including departmental/ disciplinary proceedings, processing of vigilance/ disciplinary cases from investigation stage to imposition of penalty, drafting of charge sheets, penalty orders, examination of appeals arising out of disciplinary cases, preparation of comments on disciplinary cases for briefing to advocate etc.
General Instructions for Permanent positions:
1. Candidate must have working knowledge of Hindi language. 2. Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this notification, as on 31.10.2020, shall be eligible to apply.
3. All the qualifications should be from AICTE approved/UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
4. Qualifying marks shall be relaxable by 5% for Scheduled caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes(ST)/ Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
5. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy layer). It shall be relaxed by 10 years for PwD-General, 13 years for PwD-OBC and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates. Age relaxation of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had domiciled in the state of J&K during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December 1989. However, in no case shall the upper Age limit exceed 55 years, as on 31.10.2020.
6. The upper age limit, in case of ex-servicemen, shall be as per extant instructions of the Government of India.
7. In respect of PwD candidates, the minimum percentage of disability should be 40% and they would have to submit latest disability certificate, issued by the Medical Board/Competent authority.
8. Candidates seeking reservation under EWS will have to submit an Income and Asset Certificate issued by the competent authority. The prescribed format and the competent authority have been mentioned in DOPT Office Memorandum No. 36039/1/2019.
9. The selected candidates on regular post will be on Probation for a period of one year.
10. In respect of candidates working in regular pay-scales in PSUs/Government Organizations, a minimum of 02 years experience in immediate lower scale of the said position/ equivalent position, shall be required. The experience may be relaxed for meritorious candidates upto one year.
11. Candidates working in private organizations and whose CTC is 60% or more of the CTC indicated against each post, shall be eligible to apply.
12. In respect of candidates working on contract basis in PSUs/Government Organisations/ Autonomous bodies on the advertised/equivalent pay scale shall be eligible to apply. If candidate is working on contract basis in PSUs/Government Organisations/ Autonomous bodies with Consolidated pay/ fixed emolument and whose CTC is 60% or more of the CTC indicated against each post, shall be eligible to apply.
13. The initial posting shall be at the Company's works in Sahibabad (Ghaziabad), or at places as decided by the management. However, the Company reserves the right to change roles, place of posting, as per the Company's requirement, from time to time.
14. CEL reserves the right to take candidates in lower Grade/Post, as deemed fit by the selection committee/Management.
15. Candidates presently employed in Central/Sate Government, autonomous bodies, PSUs, should apply through 'Proper Channel' or submit 'No Objection Certificate' at the time of interview, from their employer, if they are called for interview.
16. Outstation candidates called for interview for regular posts, will be paid to and fro IIIrd AC Railway Fare by the shortest route subject to production of Railway Receipt or Ticket Numbers on their Eligibility.
17. Candidates will be required to apply online through company’s website www.celindia.co.in in the Career section of the website. After applying, candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee (Rs.500/- for General & OBC candidates) through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking. Separate Application needs to be filled, if a candidate wants to apply for more than one position. No application fee need to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD. Last date of Submitting online Application is 06.11.2020.
18. Depending on the requirements, the company reserves the right to Cancel/ modify the recruitment process as well as the number of positions keeping in view of the requirement of the Company, without assigning any further notice and any reason thereof.
19. The decision of CEL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, issue of call letters, mode of selection, interview, verification of testimonials and selection will be final and binding on the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
20. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his / her candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining. General Instructions for Contractual positions:
21. The posts which are on contract basis, will be for a period of two years. On the basis of exemplary performance during two years contractual period, the incumbents may also be considered for absorption in regular cadre of the Company, through selection process at the sole discretion of the Management subject to requirement of the company. In case the candidate is not found eligible in screening for absorption in regular cadre, the contract may be extended further on performance basis and requirement of the company. He/she will however have ‘No claim’ for regularization/absorption.
22. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview for contractual posts.
23. Other terms & conditions shall remain the same as stipulated for permanent positions.
24. Please read the following instructions before submission of online application form:
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION
1 Please read the detailed advertisement and all instructions carefully before filling the online application form.
2 Candidates are advised not to wait till the last date and time to submit their applications. Candidates have to apply online at Central Electronics Limited website, which shall be made available at “Career“ section of www.celindia.co.in.
3 Candidates should have a valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Application number and all other important communication i.e. interview schedule, call letter etc. will be sent on the registered E-mail ID.
4 Candidates are required to upload the following, while filling application form:
5 Candidates will be required to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth Certificate or Metric Certificate. Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling the online application. Once the form is submitted, it cannot be edited.
6 After successful submission of online application form, candidates other than SC/ST/PwD are required to submit Application Fee of Rs.500/- through online transaction, using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
7 Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, neither shall be held reserved for any other recruitment or selection process in future.