Applications are invited for Centre for Environmental Law, Policy and Research’s Part-Time Internship Programme for the year 2020. The interns shall be assigned different tasks according to their profile and projects undertaken by the centre.
1. Posts: Two part-time internship positions. (Preferably from Delhi- NCR region)
2. Eligibility: Recent law graduates or Final year LL.B. students.
3. Nature of the Internship: Online work.
4. Duration: 8 - 16 Weeks (Subject to performance appraisal)
5. Certificate of Recognition: Will be provided on successful completion.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to give telephonic interview, based on which final selection will be made.
Send Curriculum Vitae and Statement of purpose (not more than 500 words indicating intent and reason of applying for the internship) by e-mail to [email protected] under the heading “INTERNSHIP 2020”.Last Date of Application: On or before 7th August, 2020, 23:59 Hrs