Google Play App Store

Change of name in pahani which was entered by errorChange of name in pahani which was entered by error

Property »Posted 19 Sep 2019 Post Answer

legal question We have a registered land purchased in 1937 of which we have original sale deed and link documents we also obtained certified copy from sub registrars office , the property is in the name of my grand mother and her name are included in sethwar and usool baqii registers, but from the year 1954 name of some other person is entered by error and the same person has presented affidavit accepting the error long ago. Now we want to change the name in pahani in favour of my grand mother..please advise

legal answer from lawyer E00299352File an application before the concerned mro for correction of entries. If not done approach high court by filing writ petition. If my services are required contact me through PathLegal.

Lawyer Detail

Talk to Lawyer

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, [email protected] OR proceed with hide button.   HIDE  

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd