Other Qualification Details:
1. Lawyer/ Para legal personal (Female Only)
2. Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m
3. Qualification : Law Degree.Masters in Social sciences from recognized Univ. Either Paralegal training or practise in law with at least 3 years experience Of working within Govt. On Govt.
4. Desirable : Law Degree.Masters in Social sciences from recognized Univ. Either Paralegal training or practise in law with at least 3 years experience Of working within Govt. On Govt.
Other Qualification Details:
1. Case Worker (Female Only)
2. Salary : Rs.12,000/- p.m
3. Desirable : Law degree/ Masters in Social Work. At least 3 years experience of working on violence against women issues in a Government or Non- Govemment proj ect/programme.
4. Qualification : Degree in Law/Master in Social Work. Women's Studies. Gender Studies, SKRiology. Psycholoe' and Human Rights from recognised university. At least 2 years experience Of working on violence against women issues, in the field of Gender Studies, Women's Rights, administrator, regular research on women's issues and working with women help lines
Office of District Programme Officer, District Administration Complex, Block A , Room no. 208- 210, A Patiala
1. Prescribed educational qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to call for counselling. Where number of application received in response to this advertisement is large, selection committee may restrict number of candidate for counselling to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience.
2. Candidates applying for the posts must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions on the date of publication of this advertisement. If on verification at any time before or after the counselling or appointment, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligible condition or it is round that the information furnished is false or incorrect, their candidature will be cancelled.
3. The experience will be considered only after possessing/obtaining the minimum essential qualification.
4. Documents to be attached with the application form include: l. One latest stamp size photograph dully self attested should be pasted on the application form: 2. Attested photo copies of essential qualification (Matriculation or equivalent exam, Graduation detail marks cards and its degree. Detail marks cards of Post Graduations along with degrees, any additional qualification) and experience (year wise).
5. An application form will be summarily rejected if l. The application form is unsigned or incomplete in any aspect. 2. Application is received in the office after due closing date, department will
not be responsible for any postal delay. 3. A candidate does not possess the requisite academic qualification and
6. Staff may be recruited on observation for first 3 months to assess the suitability of candidates and confirmation letters for remaining term could be given to the candidates after satisfactory report.
7. In case the application are not received as per the desirable qualification and experience criteria then only the candidates with essential qualification and experience will be considered for the posts.
8. The Deputy Commissioner Patiala cum Chairman One Stop Management Committee reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and the recruitment process without giving any reason or notice.
9. The candidates who have applied earlier according to the newspaper advertisement dated 22.03.2018 for the above posts meant for OSC, Patiala, are required to apply afresh.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Eligible Candidates may send their application only through registered post/by hand (ordinary post will not be accepted) addressed to Office of District
Programme Officer, District Administration Complex, Block A , Room no. 208- 210, A Patiala. Last Date 20/12/2019.