Other Qualification Details:
1. Dy. Director (Law) (Rs.67,700-2,08,700) Pay Matrix Level – 11 (7th CPC) Pay Band -3 (prerevised) Rs.15600- 39100 Grade Pay Rs.6600/- Group-A (One Post) Existing
2. Essential Qualification : 1. Law degree from recognized university /Law school. 2. Officers holding analogous Posts on regular basis OR 3. With 3 year regular service in the Pay Matrix Level – 10 (7th CPC) / PB3 (pre-revised) Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- OR With 5 year regular service in the Pay Matrix Level – 8 (7th CPC) / PB-2 (prerevised) Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4800/- OR With 8 years regular service in the Pay Matrix Level –6 (7th CPC) Pay Band – 2 (pre-revised) Rs.9300- 34800 with Grade Pay Rs 4200/-.
3. Desirable Qualification : 1. Experience of handling legal matters in middle level position in Central Govt, OR State Govt. OR any PSU involving administrative, commercial & contract law. 2. Experience in drafting statutes and / OR legislations
The Secretary, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Viniyamak Bhawan, ‘C’ Block, Shivalik Malviya Nagar, New Delhi - 110017
1. The preferred mode of appointment for the above post is Deputation from Central / State / UT Government Departments, Statutory/Autonomous/ Constitutional/Cooperative/Local Govt. Bodies and Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations etc. under administrative control of Central/State/UT Governments. In the event of non availability of suitable candidate for appointment on deputation, the post can be filled up on contract recruitment basis. The Commission shall have full discretion to fill up the post through any of the three modes viz. Deputation /Direct /Contract recruitment as per the specific requirement. The Commission’s decision in this regard shall be final.
2. The Commission reserves the right not to fill the above mentioned existing vacancy. In case of any eventuality, no action on the application received against this existing vacancy may be taken by the Commission and the advertisement of such vacancy shall be treated as withdrawn.
More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
The candidates must submit application through Online mode only for which a provision has been made in DERC website. The candidates should click “Apply Online ” link provided in the notice for vacancy to open Online Application Form . Please follow the instructions and proceed to fill the form. Please note that all fields to be filled and no column should be left blank. You are also requested to upload relevant documents at appropriate column to substantiate essential qualifications possessed by you along with last 03 months salary slips, IT Statements, FORM-16 (for verification purpose). It is mandatory for the candidates after successfully submitting application Online , to take a Print Out of the application form together with copies of the testimonials and supporting documents already sent online and the same be forwarded to the Secretary, DERC at the given below : The Secretary, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Viniyamak Bhawan, ‘C’ Block, Shivalik Malviya Nagar, New Delhi - 110017 The envelope containing the application must mention the name of the post applied for.