Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission invites applications from eligible candidates to consider filling up following existing/anticipated vacancies. The vacancies shall be filled in terms on Contract basis and accordance with the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (Management & Development of Human Resources) Regulations 2001 (as amended from time to time. The Regulations can be accessed / downloaded from DERC’s Website: www.derc.gov.in
1. Post Details: Jr. Law Officer (Rs.47600 -151100) Pay Matrix Level – 8 (7th CPC) Pay Band-2 Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4800/- Group-B (01 Post) Anticipated
2. Essential Qualification: 1. An LLB from a recognized University. 2. Officers holding analogous posts on regular basis OR With 02 years regular service in Pay Band-2, Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4600/- OR With 04 years regular service in Pay Band – 2, Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
3. Desirable Qualification: Experience of handling legal matters in middle level including Drafting of basic orders, Pleadings, Petitions, Proceedings, Listing of case laws in Central Government / State Government UTs / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies / Quasi Judicial Bodies preferably dealing with the cases relating to electricity laws.
1. The preferred mode of appointment for the above post is on Contract from Central / State / UT Government Departments, Statutory/Autonomous/ Constitutional/Cooperative/Local Govt. Bodies and Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations/ Quasi Judicial Bodies etc. under administrative control of Central/State/UT Governments.
2. The Commission reserves the right not to fill any of the above mentioned existing / anticipated vacancies. The Commission may consider and extend the Contract of the present incumbent in the post against which the anticipated vacancy mentioned above is advertised. In case of any eventuality, no action on the application received against this existing / anticipated vacancy shall be taken by the Commission and the advertisement of such vacancy shall be treated as withdrawn.
3. Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification for the post. No correspondence with the applicants will be entertained.
4. The Commission shall follow the Government’s policy on reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as applicable.
5. The age limit is subject to general guidelines issued by Central Govt. / Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The crucial date for determining eligibility criteria / age limit would be last date of submission of application.
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Viniyamak Bhawan, C-Block, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110 017.
All candidates should have fulfilled the minimum eligibility on the date of application. Further, merely fulfilling the minimum qualifications or the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
Online Application: The Candidates Must Submit Application Through Online Mode Only For Which A Provision Has Been Made In Derc Website. The Candidates Should Click “apply Online” Link Provided In The Notice For Vacancy To Open Online Application Form . Please Follow The Instructions And Proceed To Fill The Form. Please Note That All Fields To Be Filled And No Column Should Be Left Blank. You Are Also Requested To Upload Relevant Documents At Appropriate Column To Substantiate Essential Qualifications Possessed By You Along With Last 03 Months Salary Slips, It Statements, Form-16 (For Verification Purpose). It Is Mandatory For The Candidates After Successfully Submitting Application Online, To Take A Print Out Of The application form together with copies of the testimonials and supporting documents already sent online and the same be forwarded to the Secretary, DERC at the given below : The Secretary, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Viniyamak Bhawan, ‘C’ Block, Shivalik Malviya Nagar, New Delhi - 110017. The envelope containing the application must mention the name of the post applied for.
2. Last date of application: The last date for submission of ON-LINE application is eight weeks from the date of publication of advertisement in newspaper. The last date for receipt of hard copy of Onlineapplication is seven days after expiry of eight weeks from the date of publication of advertisement in newspaper.
3. Applicants In Central/state/ut Government Service Or In The Service Of Autonomous / Statutory Body / Psu / Corporations Etc. Should Apply Through Proper Channel Only. The Applications Of Such Applicants Should Be Forwarded Through Proper Channel With Attested Copies Of Annual Confidential Reports Of Last Five Years And Vigilance Clearance Certificate. No Advance Copy Shall Be Entertained.
4. Incomplete application or application submitted in a different format is liable to be summarily rejected.