Applications are invited from Indian Nationals possessing the Essential Eligibility Qualification given below, for direct recruitment to the posts of Company Secretary as detailed below:-
1. U.P. Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL): Company Secretary : 01
2. Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (PVVNL) : Company Secretary: 01
3. Kanpur Electricity Supply company (KESCO) : Company Secretary: 01
4. Qualificaion: (A) Candidate should be a member of the institute of Company Secretaries of India and should hold a Degree in Law from a Recognised University
(B) Preference shall be given to a candidate having qualification of a Cost Accountant in addition to (A) above from a recoanised Institute
5. Experience: Minimum 05 years of independent work experience as a Company Secretary. Preference shall be given to those candidates, who have the above experience as a Company Secretary in a power sector company.
(i) Work experience as an independent Company Secretary will only be considered.
(ii)Experience as a Firm's Proprietor/Partner will not be considered.
(iii) Experience certificate issued by Firm/Company or Form32/DlR-12 shall be submitted in support of experience.
6. Salary: Pay as Per 7th Pay Commission-(Level-13; Rs.1,31,100 + Dearness and other allowances admissible as per rules of UPPCL/PVVNL/KESCO.
7. Reservation: Being unitary post in UPPCL, KESCO and PVVNL reservation is not applicable.
Age: The candidate should not be more than 45 years as on 01.07.2019
Application Fee: Rs.1000/-
1. The complete Application Form alongwith self attested photocopy of all eligibility certificates and requisite Application fee should be E-mailed on or before the 17.06.2020. The Application Form should be sent by E-mail only. Application Form will not be accepted by any other mode. Application received after the last date will not be considered and will be rejected.
2. Electricity Service Commission, UPPCL reserves the right to cancel this Advertisement at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
3. The applicants who have already applied against advertisement No.01/VSA/2020/CS will also be considered against this advertisement and they need not submit documents in support of educational, professional qualification & experience. However such candidates have to submit through above E-mail the self attested and scanned revised Application Form including the options of Company by filling annexure - I of this Advertisement alongwith proof of payment of Application processing fee, so as to reach this office by the last date mentioned in this advertisement, failing which their candidature shall not be considered.
4. Candidates who have already deposited application processing fee against advertisement No.01/VSA/2020/CS but could not send the application form due to lock—down will also be considered against this Advertisement. Such candidates should send the self attested and scanned Application Form through above E-mail duly filled on annexure-I of this Advertisement alongwith all enclosures and proof of payment Of Application processing fee, so as to reach this office by the last date mentioned in this advertisement. failing which their candidature shall not be considered.
U.P. Power Corporation Limited (An U.P. Govt. Undertaking) S.L.D.C. Campus (Near Mantri Aawas), Vibhuti Khand, Phase-2, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010
The process of selection to the above posts will be on the basis of Educational and Professional Qualification, Experience, General Appearance and Personal Interview In case of applying for, more than one post, options for company, must be indicated by the candidate in Application Form. Allotment of the Company shall be done according to merit and options given by the candidate.
1. Application alongwith proof of payment of Application fee, Educational and Professional Qualification, Experience certificate issued by the Company should be self attested and scanned and sent through E-mail to [email protected] before the closing date of the application form.
2. Application form received through any other mode/courier or by hand will not be considered. Original application form alongwith proof of payment of application fee, photocopy of educational and professional qualification will have to be submitted at the time of interview.
3. Candidate can pay the requisite application fee through RTGS/NEFT mode only to Current Account. Application fee shall not be accepted through any other mode or cash.
4. Download the Application Form given in Annexure-I of this advertisement. Fill the Application Form and sent along with proof of payment of Application Processing fee and self attested photocopy of certificates in support of educational and professional eligibility to [email protected] Application sent by courier or by hand or any other mode will not be accepted.
5. Application Start Date: 20.05.2020
6. Last Date of Receiving application : 17.06.2020