Assistant Manager (Legal) in the Regular pay scale of Rs. (60000 -180000)
LLB/Bachelor of Law. Desirable - MBA.
Age: 30 years to 37 years
Application Fee: Rs.1000 for UR aspirants, Rs.500 for OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Internal Candidates of EESL.
1. Only Indian Nationals within prescribed Upper Age limit are eligible to apply.
2. All qualifications are fulltime.
3. An application/examination fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs.One Thousand Only) for UR category and Rs 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred Only) for OBC (Non Creamy layer candidates only) candidates and is payable online in the EESL account through the payment gateway as per instruction given in Procedure for applying section. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) and Internal Candiadates of EESL including outsourced employees are exempted from payment of application/ exam fee. The applicant may have to bear Bank Charges over & above the application fees, depending upon fees payment through Internet banking/Debit card/ Credit Card etc.
4. All minimum essential qualification(s) must be from UGC recognized Indian Universities/ UGC recognized Indian Deemed Universities or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions/concerned statutory council (wherever applicable). Diploma in Engineering qualifications (wherver applicable) should be recognized by respective State Board of Technical Education. Proof of specilization in MBA in relevant field (wherever applicable)
5. Any changes in the indicated date for Computer Based Examination, shall be placed on our website for information
6. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India / abroad depending on exigencies of work.
7. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Scanned copies of passport sized photograph, and signature should be kept ready beforehand as these would be required to be uploaded at the time of filling up of online application form.
Energy Efficiency Service Limited, 1st St, AB Block, AC Block, Anna Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600040
1. Online written examination to be conducted in multiple centers. in major cities across the country followed by GD,(wherever applicable), and Interview. Date of Written exam and examination pattern, admit card details would be shared separately on EESL website. No GD/Interview shall be conducted for Assistant and Data Entry Operators positions and candidates will be selected based on the merit in written exam. Skill test may be taken for Assistant and Data Entry Operator positions. Candidates shall be given option to choose amongst the Test Centers/ Venue for upto 3 choices. However, EESL reserves the right to add or cancel any city/center depending upon the no. of candidates choosing a particular city/center.
2. Group Discussion shall be conducted in the ratio of 1:15, wherever applicable, (for one position top fifteen candidates scoring highest marks in online based written examination will be called for GD/Interview). For example, for the post of Deputy Manager , there is one vacancy, so top 15 candidates scoring highest marks in online based written examination would be called for Group Discussion. Similarly, for AM position, there are two vacancies, so out of candidates who applied for this post and appeared in written examination, 30 top candidates who secure highest marks would be called for Group Discussion.
1. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and ensure that it is active during the entire recruitment process. Application sequence number, User ID, Password and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk/spam folder) or mobile no.
2. Candidates should take utmost care in furnishing/providing the correct details while filling-up the on-line application. You Can Edit The Information Before Submission Of Application. Once the Form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
3. Opening date & time for online registration of application: 09-June-2020 (From 10.00 AM)
4. Last Date of submission of Online Application : 23-June-2020 (up to 23.45 PM)