Other Qualification Details:
1. Qualification : Degree in law (full time) from recognized university/Institute in India with minimum 50% marks.
2. Experience : Minimum 21 (twenty one) years post qualification experience (with atleast 5 years in senior management position) as a Law Executive in State/ Central Government Department(s)/ Institution(s)/ Undertaking(s) and/ or Listed Companies of repute. Candidates must have hands on experience in handling litigation before different Judicial/ Quasi-Judicial Forums, Industrial/ Labour law matters, Arbitration and Conciliation matters, Drafting & vetting various legal documents, handling legal matters pertaining to Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical Industry. Candidates working in Government/ Public Sector Undertaking must have minimum one year experience in one level lower pay scale or equivalent.
3. Pay Scale : Rs. 120000-280000
Age: Upper 49 years
1. The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 24 months from the date of the submission of application. Intimation for Interview shall be sent by email. Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational.
2. Any change in advertisement (including extension of the last date of online submission of application-if any) shall be published in EIL’s website www.engineersindia.com only. Candidates are informed that it is mandatory to attach the documents as per list mentioned above alongwith online application. The position being advertised is subject to specific eligibility criteria such as subjects studied/ degrees/ no. of years of experience, hence properly scanned education (all year marksheets and certificates) and experience documents may be attached alongwith online application to avoid rejection of incomplete applications.
3. Copy of the online application is not to be sent by post. The print out of application should be retained by candidate & five copies of the application is required to be submitted at the time of Interview.
4. Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. EIL reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
5. Outstation Candidates called for Interview for the post of General Manager shall be entitled for to & fro rail fare limited to II AC sleeper rail fare, from the mailing address mentioned in the on-line application form to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. Candidates providing mailing address of a country other than India, in the application form, will be reimbursed to and fro rail fare, as per entitlement mentioned above, from the port of arrival in India to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. The candidate will be required to fill in the Travelling Allowance (TA) form at the Interview Center and submit proof for travel undertaken.
Engineers India Limited, EI Bhavan, 1, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110 066, India.
The mode of selection for the position will be through interview, preferably at Delhi.
1. Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 0000 hrs on 06.11.2019 till 2359 hrs on 22.11.2019.
2. Those short listed for Interview shall be intimated through e-mail. In absence of any of the documents mentioned below, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview and in that case, no travel expenses shall be reimbursed. They are required to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of Interview:
(i) Proof of Age,
(ii) Educational Qualifications (All year/semester Mark sheets and Certificates)
(iii) Service Certificate of past employment and proof of date of joining and its continuity in the present Organization (if applicable).
(iv) Last Salary Certificate (if applicable)
(v) Medical Certificate / Persons with Disability Certificate with photograph issued by the competent authority satisfying the minimum degree of disability of 40% in respective categories, if applicable.
(vi) Copy of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC) (Non-creamy layer)/EWS certificate (if applicable) from the Competent Authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy layer.