1. Designation; Sr. Manager
2. Post Qualifications Experience ; Minimum 12 (Twelve) years post qualification experience as a Law Executive in State/ Central Government Department(s)/ Institution(s)/ Undertaking(s) and/ or Private Sector Organization(s)/ Institution(s)/ Company(ies)/ Legal Firm(s) of repute. Candidates must have hands on experience in handling litigation before different Judicial/ Quasi-Judicial Forums, Industrial/ Labour law matters, Arbitration and Conciliation matters, Drafting & vetting various legal documents, handling legal matters pertaining to Mergers, Acquisitions & Joint Ventures. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical Industry. Candidates working in Government/ Public Sector Undertaking must have minimum one year experience in one level lower pay scale or equivalent
3. Minimum Educational Qualification; Degree in law (full time) with minimum 50% marks from recognized university/Institute in India.
4. Pay Scale (Rs.): 90000-240000.
Age: Upper Age Limit 40 years.
1. The prescribed qualification/experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for participating in the selection process. EIL may r
2. Candidates should take print out and retain a copy of online application form(s) for future reference.
3. Copy of the online application is not to be sent by post. The print out of application shouldbe retained by candidate & five copies of the application is required to be submitted atmthe time of Interview
4. Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it is foundmthat the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. EIL reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
5. Outstation Candidates called for Interview shall be entitled for to & fro rail fare limited to IImAC sleeper rail fare, from the mailing address mentioned in the on-line application form to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. Candidates providing mailingmaddress of a country other than India, in the application form, will be reimbursed to and fro railfare, as per entitlement mentioned above, from the port of arrival in India to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. The candidate will be required to fill in theTravelling Allowance (TA) form at the Interview Center and submit proof for travel undertaken.
Engineers India, New Delhi, Delhi
The mode of selection for the position will be through interview, preferably at Delhi
1. Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 0000 hrs onm18.03.2020 till 2359 hrs on 03.04.2020.
2. The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 24,months from the date of the submission of application. Intimation for Interview shall be sent by email. Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational.
3. Any change in advertisement (including extension of the last date of online submission of application-if any) shall be published in EIL’s website www.engineersindia.com only. Candidates are informed that it is mandatory to attach the documents as per list mentioned above alongwith online application. The position being advertised is subject to specific eligibility criteria such as subjects studied/ degrees/ no. of years of experience, hence properly scanned education (all year marksheets and certificates) and experience documents may be attached alongwith online application to avoid rejection of incomplete applications.