Degree in Law of recognized University.
4 years actual practice in Court of Law, preferably in Mumbai & Nagpur or 5 years Legal experience including 3 years experience of independent handling and Management of legal matters in a large Solicitor’s firm. Proficiency in drafting legal documents including agreements & deeds with experience of similar work in a reputed Industrial Organisation essential. Preference to candidates with special Knowledge of Commercial Law & Labour Laws.
Age: Upper age limit of 62 years
Application Fee: Rs. 800
1. Failing to submit necessary documents along with the Application Form, the candidate will be disqualified.
2. For the above posts candidate must produce following Certificate showing knowledge of Marathi: Certificate of Secondary School Certificate Examination Board or recognized University showing passing of Secondary / School certificate Examination or Matric or Higher Examination of University with Marathi Language.
3. The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria regarding educational qualification, age, experience, caste etc. and the particulars fuished in the application form are correct in all respect.
4. If the candidate knowingly or willfully fuishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
5. Candidates are requested to retain a one copy of dully filled application form and other testimonials with them. Incomplete applications and those not supported by self attested copies of certificates, Pay order / Demand Draft are liable to be summarily rejected.
6. Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Company is not responsible for any postal delay. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection / recruitment shall be considered as DISQUALIFIED.
Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited, Prakashgad Building, 2nd Floor, A.K.Marg, Bandra (E), Mumbai-400 051.
1. The selection process for Post Code HR01 will be consisting of walk in through Personal Interview.
2. Candidate will have to appear for Personal Interview at the Venue at his / her own cost and risk and MAHAGENCO will not be responsible for any injury or losses, etc. of any nature.
1. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID / Mobile no. It should be kept active during this recruitment process. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID/ Mobile no. of any other person. In case, candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying. If message or email regarding Recruitment process is NOT received by candidates due to any reason, MAHAGENCO is NOT responsible in such cases.
2. Candidates are requested to come on 13/02/2020 at 10.00 a.m. for WalkIn-Interview on below mentioned address along with the duly filled Application form, all their Original documents regarding Qualification, Experience, Date of Birth, etc. whichever applicable to the candidates and one Xerox set of the same documents.
3. Candidate will have to appear for Walk-In-Interview at his / her own cost and risk and MAHAGENCO will not be responsible for any injury or losses, etc. of any nature. Details are us under: Date and Time: 13/02/2020 at 10.00 am to 13.00 pm.