Bachelor of Law (5 years integrated course after 10+2) or Bachelor Degree with Bachelor of Law (10+2+3+3).
HAL Corporate Office, 15/1 Cubbon Road, Bangalore 560 001
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply;
2. Mere Submission of Application will not entail right for claiming appointment / getting shortlisted for further stages of recruitment process;
3. HAL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto. The number of vacancies can be modified as per requirements and discretion of the Management;
4. Candidates employed in Central / State Government Departments / Public Sector Enterprises etc. (including candidates engaged on Contract basis in Central / State Govt. Departments / PSUs) should produce NOC (no Objection Certificate) at the time of the Interview/Document Verification from their Employer, failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the Interview/Document Verification and will not be eligible for payment of Travelling Allowance
5. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWBD categories are required to submit copies of Caste Certificate/Income & Asset Certificate /Disability Certificate in the prescribed format at the time of Interview/Document Verification;
6. Candidates should cross check all the details filled in the Online Application, before finally submitting the same, as no changes/corrections will be possible on submission.
1. Selection Procedure for Posts in Grade - IV, III & II: Eligible candidates short-listed based on the initial screening only will be called for personal interview. Date, Time and Venue of the Interview will be intimated to the short-listed/eligible candidates via E-mail / HAL Website. Candidates will be shortlisted and called for Interview in the ratio of 1:10 (Maximum) as per the Rules of the Company.
2. election Procedure for Posts in Grade – I : Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria as per the extant Rules will be called for appearing in the Written Test. Selection of Shortlisted candidates will be based on the Marks secured in the Written Test in the order of Merit. Further, selection is subject to Document Verification in terms of Education Qualification, Marks Secured in the Qualifying Degree, Caste/Tribe, Community Certificates etc.
1. Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply Online only through HAL Website (Careers section): www.hal-india.co.in. No other means / mode of application will be accepted,
2. Candidates are allowed to apply only once for the selected post and application submitted once cannot be altered under any circumstances.
3. Candidates are required to possess a valid Mobile number and Email Id, which is to be entered in the application, so that intimation regarding further stages of selection like Selection Interview, etc will be sent on the same Mobile number. HAL will not be responsible for bouncing of Messages sent to the Candidates.
4. On submission and acceptance of the application, system will generate an Application Number which will be used for future reference. Candidates are required to take a print out of the completed Application Form along with the Application number for future reference.
5. Request for change in Date of Birth, Mailing Address, Category etc., once declared in the online application form will not be entertained.
6. If the information furnished by the Candidate/s at any stage of Recruitment is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Advertisement, the candidature will be considered as revoked / terminated without any reference given to the Candidate.
7. The last date for online submission of the application is 13.12.19 (till 1700 hrs). No application will be accepted after this date and in person.