Delhi High Court invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 19 vacancies (16 existing vacancies & 3 anticipated vacancies) by way of direct recruitment in Delhi Higher Judicial Service by holding Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination
1. Pay: The scale of the pay of members of Delhi Higher Judicial Service is Rs.131100-216600 in level 13A of matrix of 7 th CPC Revised Corresponding Pay Matrix and Pay Level.
2. Eligibility: A candidate shall be eligible to appear in the examination if he/she is (a) a citizen of India; (b) a person who has practised as an Advocate for not less than 7 years; and (c) a person who has not attained the age of 45 years as on the 1st day of January of the year in which the applications for appointment are invited i.e. 1 st January, 2019. The cut-off date for determining the period of practice shall be the Last Date of Filling Online Applications, i.e., 14.01.2020.
Age: A person who has not attained the age of 45 years as on the 1st day of January of the year in which the applications for appointment are invited i.e. 1 st January, 2019. T
Application Fee: The fees (non-refundable) in the sum of Rs.1000/- for General Category candidates and Rs.200/- for reserved categories, i.e. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disability candidates should be paid through Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
1. Date and Time of Commencement for creation of New Log In and filling Online Application Form - 28.12.2019 (10:00 AM)
2. Last Date and Time for filling Online Application Form and/or making payment through Debit Card/Internet Banking - 21.01.2020 (10:00 PM)
Delhi High Court, Shershah Road, Justice SB Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110503
Selection will be based on (i) Delhi Higher Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective type with 25% negative marking) for selection for the main examination; and (ii) Delhi Higher Judicial Service Main Examination (Written) for selection of candidates for calling for viva voce. (iii) Viva voce
1. The candidates shall submit their applications online only in the prescribed format through the official website of High Court of Delhi i.e. www.delhihighcourt.nic.in as per schedule of dates, given below:Last Date and Time for filling Online Application Form and/or making payment through Debit Card/Internet Banking - 21.01.2020 (10:00 PM).The candidates can take printout of Application and keep it for future reference. They should not send the print out of the online application to the High Court. Before filling up the form, the candidates are advised to read carefully the Notification/Advertisement, Instructions for Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination – 2019 and Delhi Higher Judicial Service Rules, 1970 as amended up to 26.12.2019.
2. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by this Court viz. Preliminary (Objective) Examination, Main (Written) Examination and the viva voce shall be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the Preliminary (Objective) Examination, Main (Written) Examination and the viva voce, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination shall stand cancelled without any notice or further reference.
3. Details regarding Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, viva voce, eligibility, relaxation in marks and other general terms and conditions applicable to the candidates are given in the Instructions available on the online portal, link for which would be available on the website of Delhi High Court i.e. www.delhihighcourt.nic.in. Candidates are advised to go through the Instructions as well as the Delhi Higher Judicial Service Rules, 1970 as amended up to 26.12.2019 before filling up the Application Form.