Telangana High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Qualification Details:
1. Name of Post: Civil Judge
2. Scale of Pay: Rs. 27,700/- to Rs. 44,770/-.
(i) Direct Recruitment:
(a) Must posses a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission and enrolled in the Bar Council of Telangana or in the Bar Council of any other State.
(b) Must have been practicing as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court for a period of not less than 3 years on the date of Notification for recruitment to the post.
(c) Must be a Law Graduate possessing a Degree in Law from a recognized University as mentioned in Clause (l) above, who is eligible to be enrolled as an Advocate and who has secured an overall 60% and above marks in acquiring such a Law Degree in case of open categories and 55% and above marks in respect of other reserved categories and has not enrolled as an Advocate. To fall into this category, candidate must have obtained Degree of Law within a period of three years prior to the date of Notification.
(d) Persons who have enrolled as an Advocate, but do not possess three years practice at the Bar would be eligible to appear in the recruitment for the post of Civil Judge, under the category of fresh Law Graduates, provided they satisfy the other requisite eligibility criteria.
(ii) Recruitment by Transfer: Must hold a Degree in Law awarded by any University established by Law in India or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission, and which is valid for enrollment as an Advocate as per the Rules of the Bar Council of India and,
Age: 23 - 48 years
Application Fee: The applicants who belong to OC/BC categories have to pay an amount of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) towards Online Application processing fee/Examination fee, whereas the applicants belonging to SC/ST categories have to pay Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards Online Application processing fee/Examination fee.
1. Starting Date for submission Of online Application: 13.03.2020
2. Closing Date for Submission of online Application: 01.07.2020
Registrar (Recruitment), High Court for the State of Telangana, Hyderabad - 500066.
1. For the purpose of short-listing the candidates, the High Court will conduct Screening Test (Computer Based Test) for 100 marks comprising of 100 multiple choice objective type Questions. The duration of examination will be two (2) hours. The Venue and Time will be mentioned in the Hall Ticket to be downloaded by the applicant at appropriate point of time.
2. The candidates who secure 40% and above marks in the screening test will be short listed in the ratio of 1:10 of the available vacancies, for calling for a written examination.
3. The marks obtained in the screening test shall not be added to the marks obtained in the written examination and they shall not be counted for determining final order of merit of the candidates, as the screening test is conducted for the purpose of short listing the candidates.
4. In the selection process (Screening test, Written Examination and Viva-Voce), the proficiency and knowledge of applicants will be tested.
The application will be available in the official website of the High Court "tshc.gov.in" FROM 13.03.2020 to 01.07.2020. The Last date for submission Of Online Application is 01.07.2020 upto 11.59 p.m. The Hand written / Typed / Photostat copy / Printed Application Form will not be entertained either directly or by Post or by Courier or in person.