Other Qualification Details:
Law Officer (Scale I) - A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
Examination Centres: (i) The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres for the Online Preliminary Examination and those for Online Main Examination is available in Annexure II.
(ii) No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
(iii) IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
(iv) IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
(v) Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses and IBPS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
vi) Any unruly behaviour/misbehaviour in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from this exam and also from future exams conducted by IBPS.
Age: Min- 20 years Max- 30 years
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD candidates. Rs. 600 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others.
1. The following documents in original and self attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his / her candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
2. (i) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter (ii) Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP- SPL-IX (iii) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB) (iv) Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point F of the advertisement below (v) Marksheets or certificates for educational qualifications. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 26.11.2019 has to be submitted. (vi) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of the SC / ST / OBC category candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form. and more
1. Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of online examinations (Preliminary & Main) and interview respectively.
2. A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
3. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CRP- SPL-IX). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
4. Order of preference for Participating Organisations has been inbuilt in the online application form. Candidates should necessarily indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No request for a change in this connection shall be entertained.
5. If at a later stage of selection process or appointment, the handwriting on the handwritten declaration of the candidate is found to be dissimilar/different, as per expert analysis, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination and shortlisted candidates in the Online Main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
1. On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates - 06.11.2019- 26.11.2019.
2. Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) - 06.11.2019- 26.11.2019.
3. Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary - December 2019.
4. Online Examination – Preliminary - 28.12.2019 and 29.12.2019.
5. Result of Online exam – Preliminary - January 2020.
6. Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main - January 2020.
7. Online Examination – Main - 25.01.2020.
8. Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination - February 2020.
9. The download of call letters for interview - February 2020
10. Conduct of interview - February 2020.
11. Provisional Allotment - April 2020.