IBPS Marketing Officer, Law Officer and More Vacancies Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites application for the position Marketing Officer, Law Officer and More Vacancies etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to IBPS before 23-11-2020.
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers’ cadre posts listed below in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2020/ January 2021.
Educational Qualifications (from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies)
1. Law Officer (Scale I): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
2. HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
3. Marketing Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing
Age Limit: Minimum 20 Years, Maximum 30 Years
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Applicable GST will be borne by IBPS) Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 02.11.2020 to 23.11.2020 (only Online payment, both dates inclusive) shall be as follows: Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD candidates. Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
The following documents in original and self attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his / her candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
(i) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
(ii) Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP- SPL-X
(iii) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
(iv) Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point F of the advertisement below
(v) Marksheets or certificates for educational qualifications. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 23.11.2020 has to be submitted.
(vi) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of the SC / ST / OBC category candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form. Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format in the case of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category candidates
(vii) Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Benchmark Disability category. If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of online exam the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format
(viii) An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book alongwith pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 22.11.2021.
(ix) Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from
their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid. The No Objection Certificate
should not be issued for appearing in interview for selection to any particular participating organization as the Common Recruitment Process is for all participating organisations. Production of such conditional NOCs at the time of interview will not be considered and such candidates will not be permitted to participate in interview/will not be considered for further selection process.
(x) Persons eligible for age relaxation under B IV (5) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
(xi) Experience certificates, if any
(xii) Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India
(xiii) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
1. On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 02.11.2020- 23.11.2020
2. Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 02.11.2020- 23.11.2020
3. Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary December 2020
4. Online Examination – Preliminary: 26.12.2020 and 27.12.2020
5. Result of Online exam – Preliminary: January 2021
6. Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: January 2021
7. Online Examination – Main: 24.01.2021
8. Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination: February 2021
9. Download of call letters for interview: February 2021
10. Conduct of interview: February 2021
11. Provisional Allotment: April 2021
(1) Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy and original of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examinations (Preliminary & Main) and interview respectively. No document shall be directly sent to IBPS by the candidates before or after online
(2) Before applying for the mentioned specialist posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application form.
(3) A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the
candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of
the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/ false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
(4) Decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Organisations/ IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CRP- SPL-X will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Participating Organisations in this behalf.
(5) The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CRP- SPL-X). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
(6) A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
(7) Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
(8) Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
(9) Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
(10) Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
(11) Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
(12) Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination (Preliminary and Main) and interview will not be entertained.
(13) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on authorized IBPS website shall prevail.
(14) A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS/ Participating Organisations in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be acceptable. Signature uploaded should be of appropriate size and clearly visible.
(15) A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification. Photo uploaded should be of appropriate size and clearly visible.
(16) The left thumb impression which is scanned and uploaded should not be smudged.
(17) The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only and should NOT BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other
language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
(18) The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a reexam is at the absolute discretion of IBPS. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
(19) Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
(20) Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations/ IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
(21) Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Participating Organisation and subject to service and conduct rules of the Participating Organisation. Decision of Participating Organisations to which candidates are provisionally allotted will be final and binding on candidates. IBPS has no role to play here. Any queries in this regard are to be made to the Participating Organisations only.
(22) IBPS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and Provisional Allotment etc.
(23) Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CRP- SPL-X.
(24) IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for latest updates.
(25) Order of preference for Participating Organisations has been inbuilt in the online application form. Candidates should necessarily indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No request for change in this connection shall be entertained.
(26) If at a later stage of selection process or appointment, the handwriting on the handwritten declaration of the candidate is found to be dissimilar / different, as per expert analysis, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
(27) The candidates are required to follow all the Guidelines regarding Social Distancing Mode of Exam given in this advertisement and subsequently. Any violation may result in cancellation of candidature.
Nationality / Citizenship:
1. A candidate must be either - (i) a Citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
2. Candidates should ensure that the educational qualification possessed by them shall be as per the prescribed educational qualifications mentioned in the advertisement and they fulfill the above eligibility criteria. No equivalent educational qualification shall be considered as eligible by IBPS or Participating Organisations
3. Note:(1) All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 23.11.2020.
4. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 23.11.2020 has to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date
appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
(2) Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
(3) Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
(4) Candidates can apply for only one post. Multiple applications will be summarily rejected.
1. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as one of the Specialist Officers’ post, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-X). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main.
2. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination and shortlisted candidates in the Online Main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
3. Depending on the final vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2021-22 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CRP SPL-X will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2022 with or without giving any notice.
Candidates can apply online only from 02.11.2020 to 23.11.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) scan their :
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both
thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should
be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand
starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be
taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the
uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe).
- a hand written declaration (text given below). The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s
hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language,
the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text
of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed
declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure
III to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only and should NOT BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(vii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.