Applications are invited in prescribed format from eligible Indian Nationals possessing consistently knowledge, skillup, dedication towards target and requisite qualifications and experience for engagement of the following contractual positions sponsored by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology Project entitled “Development and Deployment of KISAN Cloud using Electronic Soil Nutrients Analyser (ESNA) and Capacity Building of ST Masses on SmartAgri and Livelihood Entrepreneurship for Self-Employment”. An online walk in interview will be conducted on 08/07/2020 and 09/07/2020 from 10.30 AM onwards consequently information about appearance technique, time and online link will be sent to you by email. The posts are on purely temporary basis for one year and it may be extended for another one year subject to availability of fund or your performance.
Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks and also have Engineering Graduate degree. Experience: At least 03 years of Industry work experience.
Proficiency in private limited company registration process, scrutiny of DPR and loan forms, Startup registration etc.
Not exceeding 40 years.
Role, Duty, and Responsibilities Startup Manager cum Law Officer
The Startup Manager cum Law Officer need to work on following things:
1. In the training part of this project each trainee has to open a private limited company. Each and every trainee will process the application form towards the Government of India for open a private limited company and startup via consultation of Startup Manager cum Law Officer. After started a private limited company and convert it into a startup company if necessary, for every step a Startup Manager cum Law Officer is required. Working on project portal and attend calls & emails from trainees
2. Converting Leads Into Company Formation (Pvt. Ltd. Company, LLP, Partnership, OPC Etc.)
3. Basic Registrations (Trademark, Service Tax, Sales Tax, TAN, IEC, FSSAI, ISI, AGMARK, Ecomark, Hallmark, India Organic Certification, Textile marks, BEE Star Rating, The green and red dot Etc.)
4. Filing Returns (ITR, TDS, Sales Tax Return, Service Tax Return)
5. Need to verify required documents of DPR and loan form of trainees according to Mudra Yojana, Stand-up Business Loan, MSME Loan and time to time interaction.
6. Communication with Bank people for clearance of loan form as per norms.