Other Qualification Details:
1. Consultant Grade 1
2. Exp : 3 - 8
3. Salary : 80,000 - 1,45,000
4. Essential: - LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law)
5. Desirable: LLM (Master of Legislative Law)
6. Post Qualification Experience : Experience in following fields/activities for or on behalf of Government Agencies: Preparation of Bid Documents for procurement of infrastructure projects especially PPP Projects Drafting of Contracts Agreements/ Lease Agreements/ Concession Agreements for Infrastructure Projects especially PPP Projects.
Deputy Manager – Human Resources IIFCL Projects Ltd 5th Floor, Plate-A, NBCC Tower, Block – 02, East Kidwai Nagar New Delhi-110023
i) Any resultant dispute arising out of the advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated in Delhi only.
ii) IPL reserves the right to modify/amend/revise/cancel any or all of the provisions of the selection process if need arises, without any further notice & without assigning any reason thereof.
iii) IPL shall have the right to cancel the process of hiring of IC’s at any time without thereby incurring any liabilities to the affected applicant.
iv) IPL reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason(s) thereto.
v) In case it is detected at any stage of the process that an applicant does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any compensation thereof.
vi) Candidates found to have engaged in canvassing of any kind may be dis-qualified.
1. The Selection would be done by way of Interview. Merely satisfying in eligibility norms does not entitle an applicant to be called for Interview. IPL reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Interview after preliminary screening / short listing with reference to candidate’s qualifications, experience, suitability, business requirement etc.
2. IPL will call only those candidates who match the requirements of the company for a grade, position as indicated in the application form. An applicant applying in a higher grade shall not make him/her automatically eligible for a grade lower to the one applied for, Applicant has to apply separately for each grade.
3. Shortlisted applicants shall be required to attend interview in Delhi and subsequent interview(s) may be held in the respective location mentioned against the Position(s). IPL shall not reimburse any expenditure incurred by the applicant for appearing for the said interview(s). IPL reserves the right to appoint none, one or more IC in any of the aforesaid IC Code.
Applications as per the given format along with copy of the 1) Detailed Advertisement Notice, 2) Terms and Conditions Sheet given in Annexure 2 of the Application Form duly signed by the applicant as token of acceptance of the terms & conditions of the process and appointment should be sent by post only at the address given below: Deputy Manager – Human Resources IIFCL Projects Ltd 5th Floor, Plate-A, NBCC Tower, Block – 02, East Kidwai Nagar New Delhi-110023 All pages of the application should be signed by the applicant and placed in an envelope. The envelop should be superscribed with the IC Code, and Grade Code. Format for Outer label is given at Annexure 3 of the Application Form. Any omission or non-adherence to the formats including outer label shall be considered as major deviation and application is liable to be rejected. The applications complete in all respects should reach on or before 04/11/2019 at the address given above. For the candidates staying abroad and for those posting applications from Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Lahual and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of applications will be 11/11/2019. Any application received after the last date will not be entertained by IPL. Any application received after the last date will not be entertained by IPL.